WE9 Replays Thread

Re: WE9 Goal Replays Thread

such nice goals. i'm looking forward to playing this game !!

Nice goal by Lampard

or what we in Kuwait like to say...Gooooooooooooal saroooooooooooookh min Lampard.

Nice nice, my first FK was with Shevchenko, a 2 man free kick with a lay off and a hammer. He was on top conditino so his shot power was on 99

Nice goals.

off topic: Is the commentry of WE9 in Japanese? Sorry for being off topic but i must know!

Viperized said:
Nice goals.

off topic: Is the commentry of WE9 in Japanese? Sorry for being off topic but i must know!

Its a Japanese game. Have a guess!

Here's my first We9 goal uploaded. Nothing that special but it's good for people who still don't have the game and want to know WHEN and how the R2 shot should be used.

As you can see he didn't try to have a hard crack at goal but rather BEND the ball in at last minute to far post with an INSIDE-foot shot.

Goal is by Mahmadou Niang of Marseille against a friendly with Bilbao.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Niang

PLF said:
Here's my first We9 goal uploaded. Nothing that special but it's good for people who still don't have the game and want to know WHEN and how the R2 shot should be used.

As you can see he didn't try to have a hard crack at goal but rather BEND the ball in at last minute to far post with an INSIDE-foot shot.

i can't view this video .... i don't know why ...
is it possible to put it on rapidshare ???

is niang good in WE9 ?

teebo said:
i can't view this video .... i don't know why ...
is it possible to put it on rapidshare ???

is niang good in WE9 ?
Why not?? Just after clicking on link.. let it load and it'll start playin by itself.

Most people have problems with rapidshare not putfile ;)

As for Niang no i haven't checked his stats.. but probably not.. i'll fix him up though dont worry ;)

@Cyberskull, that's a very nice Robona chip shot goal indeed! :mrgreen:

PLF said:

Looking beau-tay-ful.

:cool:

PLF said:
Why not?? Just after clicking on link.. let it load and it'll start playin by itself.

Most people have problems with rapidshare not putfile ;)

As for Niang no i haven't checked his stats.. but probably not.. i'll fix him up though dont worry ;)

@Cyberskull, that's a very nice Robona chip shot goal indeed! :mrgreen:
I can't see it too....

bravoboy1 said:
Looking beau-tay-ful.

:cool:
This guy leads me to believe it DOES work ;)

For those who can't view i don't know what the problem is but just click the link.. don't press ANYTHING then when it loaded up.. it'll start to play itself.

take care

PLF said:
This guy leads me to believe it DOES work ;)

For those who can't view i don't know what the problem is but just click the link.. don't press ANYTHING then when it loaded up.. it'll start to play itself.

take care
Or you could be cheeky like I was, and just right click on the video screen, then click properties, then copy and paste the video location link, into a new window.

bravoboy1 said:
Or you could be cheeky like I was, and just right click on the video screen, then click properties, then copy and paste the video location link, into a new window.
yep that's it
in fact my problem was real player .... it doesn't want to start the video and just says "no information available"
but I fixed the problem ... and what a nice goal ;)

Tell me guys, is there a way I can record a goal by connecting my digital sony cam to my tv using the same cable used to play videos on the tv from the cam?

I just scored an great goal with Deco that got me off my seat, similar to the first lampard goal posted here but a bit more spectacular since it's a curved shot in a non frontal position from about the same distance from that one.. a beauty but I need to know who to record it directly from the telly using my cam.

teebo said:
yep that's it
in fact my problem was real player .... it doesn't want to start the video and just says "no information available"
but I fixed the problem ... and what a nice goal ;)
@Bravo, thank you man for explanation for those who had trouble, appreciate it ;)

@Teebo, thanks :) I don't think it's anything special at all.. but the quality is good ;) and also it's just a goal I recorded ONLY to show those who don't have WE9 yet and are curious about what R2 shot looks like to explain WHY this was needed :) because in real life many times you want to do EXACTLY what I did there bending the ball into far post with a softer more technical inside of foot touch instead of hammering it.

Take care guys.

No problem mate, just helping out.

I love the goal, it's very effective in the way that you think he's going to hammer it at the keeper, but then he kind of fakes it into a simple inside-foot curler, round the keeper.

Beautiful.

Superb goal ,I'd say it's a signature shot for Recoba ,lotsa curling and power, unstoppable :>

Back
Top Bottom