WE9 Replays Thread

Re: WE9 Goal Replays Thread

Hi guys...I just found an amazing feature in the game. Players now avoid offsides by steping away from the ball when they're in an offside position. Watch Eto'o in the video clip being clearly in an offside position. He backs off to let Guily take the shot. Amazing AI!!

Sorry for the crappy video quality, but I had to take it by my mobile phone. Couldn't miss it :)

http://rapidshare.de/files/3622735/Eto_o_Offside.avi.html

khld1 said:
Hi guys...I just found an amazing feature in the game. Players now avoid offsides by steping away from the ball when they're in an offside position. Watch Eto'o in the video clip being clearly in an offside position. He backs off to let Guily take the shot. Amazing AI!!

Sorry for the crappy video quality, but I had to take it by my mobile phone. Couldn't miss it :)

Cool goal!

Massacre_1907 said:
the keeper movements and animations are what konami has to work on the edition, they really need to get rid of 2 handed flying , so unreal.

Right! Goalies were more realistic in WE6! I´ve played PES2 some days ago and it has better keeper-animations! Gameplay may suck a bit but goals and saves are looking great because of the animations.

well i have to admit looking at them goals im well disappointed. It looks well fifa ish, i mean that other shot, the crazy one, i dont know a keeper in the universe that could jump that high with two arms in the air like that, its just un natural.

FFS konami cant you see the goalkeepers are a week area? Whose bone head idea was it to change them in we6fe anyway.

antred said:
well i have to admit looking at them goals im well disappointed. It looks well fifa ish, i mean that other shot, the crazy one, i dont know a keeper in the universe that could jump that high with two arms in the air like that, its just un natural.

FFS konami cant you see the goalkeepers are a week area? Whose bone head idea was it to change them in we6fe anyway.

Ok Fifa where you shoot a shot at almost 100mph on full power yet the keeper saves it!

khld1 said:

He moves by himself?

Dead Man said:
Ok Fifa where you shoot a shot at almost 100mph on full power yet the keeper saves it!

yeah except the keeper miisses. christopher reeve would be proud of those flying saves

antred said:
yeah except the keeper miisses. christopher reeve would be proud of those flying saves

Both games have problems Fifa has totally unbalanced shooting(and tons more beside this) where WE has crap keepers.

No games perfect!

And the keeper misses eventually which is stupid as the shot is so powerful no keeper can react the fast!

Nearly every replay has been ruined by terrible keeper animations so far, and it looks very Fifa'ish to me. :(

Doubla R said:
He moves by himself?

Yes...he was moving by himself (computer) away from the ball since he was in an offside position. I'm not sure if this can be done when your in control because I was using the other team.

super mick mcarthy said:
Ive just scored an absoloute corker with shevchenko if anyone wants to host it for me?

Upload to rapidshare mate. Or Megaupload, etc...

BTW: I think this should go sticky! :)

Guys, I checked out all goals here. Just a question - on how many stars have you played those matches and scored those crackers? If it is on 2 or 3 star, I don´t bother, but if you scored those on 4 or 5 star, then I´m slightly concerned that it is way too easy to score from distance and with the R2 shot. That would suck completely.

newblood8 said:
Guys, I checked out all goals here. Just a question - on how many stars have you played those matches and scored those crackers? If it is on 2 or 3 star, I don´t bother, but if you scored those on 4 or 5 star, then I´m slightly concerned that it is way too easy to score from distance and with the R2 shot. That would suck completely.
If you see my goal,i shoot with Wiltord but i don't press r2 botton... :mrgreen: i play at 4 stars..

4 stars here. BTW: I downloaded the goal from Rapidshare, only hear sound. What codec is needed?

TrebuTa said:
4 stars here. BTW: I downloaded the goal from Rapidshare, only hear sound. What codec is needed?
My link? it's .avi file...i see with vlc...

Back
Top Bottom