WE9 Replays Thread

Re: WE9 Goal Replays Thread

WoooooooooOOOoooooooooW

it's really nice goal

Mauras said:
One thing about low shots.. I'm finding it difficult to keep low balls (like that one from roberto carlos), I've managed a couple low goals but often they go mid or up at the slightest touch. Same think happening to you guys? I remember in previous versions you could poke a grass level mid/low strengh ball just by tapping the square but now it looks very rare.
Well the problem is the way shooting is kidna designed. It's not that it's impossible because I have myself scored a nice powerful LOW shot before in WE8LE even with Nedved from outside the box but the reason it's so rare and barely happens is this.

Just think about it, the shooting gauge that gets filled not only determines the POWER of the shot but also the height unfortunately :roll:

this is why most of the time unless something out of ordinary like a first time shot or some weird R1 combination is held when shooting, only shots that are WEAK and less powerful can be low like tap-ins or one-on-ones but can we do a POWERful low shot from outside the area from distance if we want to like Adriano can decide in a real match?? no as far as I can see because there is nothing we can hold to get a LOW AND powerful shot and that's been an area that not only PES/WE but I feel most soccer games have had wrong cuz they always associate height with power.. and since most ppl are in love with top corner powerful shots.. :roll: this problem doesn't get addressed much or noticed.

They should introduce a command for low shots. That would make it possible/easier to to shoot powerful low shots.

Holding up while you take your shots makes it harder and lower (for FKs)
Holding down makes them higher and more lob-by..

I really like those outside-of-the-box-crackers in real football, but most of the goals you guys posted here are long distance shots. They look great, but I´m still afraid that it is just way too easy to score those scorchers. I thought this was quite balanced in PES4.

newblood8 said:
I really like those outside-of-the-box-crackers in real football, but most of the goals you guys posted here are long distance shots. They look great, but I´m still afraid that it is just way too easy to score those scorchers. I thought this was quite balanced in PES4.

They are not that easy to score mate, although you seen a lot of them usually they go out or to the hands of the keeper. For example I don't expect to score another one of those I scored with deco, it's mainly luck. What you can expect in WE9 is more powerful shots but not necessarely easier outside schorchers, I've scored 2 of them in about 20 games.

Sulph said:
Holding up while you take your shots makes it harder and lower (for FKs)
Holding down makes them higher and more lob-by..
Yeah but like you said this is for FKs.

Therefore my concerns for not being able to pull off a powerful low shot in open play when you want like in real life remains.

@Others dont worry it's not easy at all.. just because you get a lot of goals here.. doesn't mean that. Most of us are missing 19/20 we try so we don't post them up for you to see and also many've been playin for 3-4 days now and still havne't scored one so Mauras is right.. don't worry about it, balance is good.

But my concern is there and it's nothing new really.. it was there in previous PES/WE games I just never really brought it up. I'd LIKE to be able to do powerful low drives but I can't unless I get lucky sometimes like that one time I did with Neved and even then he was only just outside area so it wasn't really a LOW superpowerful shot.. but it was good enough for me.

i had zlatan ibramovic sprinting down and den let go a rocket at the top near post of the GK.. nv seen these kind of goals b4 in previous versions..

dannyboy22 said:
Here's my first decent goal in the game. I love the way I fool the defender, not a great goal but still :)

Martins Strike
Hey, when you said the way he fools the defender, I was kinda hoping for a new feint or something in WE9 Danny ;) but nice goal anyways man.. it's a good shot fake and then a top corner finish by Martins' left foot.

P.s. Are you same Dannyboy who used to do amazing job of bringing us news about new games to be released on PESfan a year or so ago?? Sorry if it's not you but I seem to remember he was also called dannyboy or something.

@Sulph, Nice solo Gilarino goal though I do a lot of those to be honest.. ;) and it just shows dribbling in game is good.. if you have right player you ARE able to do a few dribbles as long as it's realistic and not going past 11 players like Maradonna used to do so whoever whines about that just either wants unrealstic game or has no skills ;).

Take care.

Good skill Sulph.

To that Geremi goal - again it looks good, but no player would shoot with the outside of his foot from that far out. That disappoints me a bit.

As I don´t have the game I don´t want to critize somebody, but did anyone score some goals after a great combination? A one-two or a high pass into free space with a lob over the keeper? What about crosses and headers? Does it "feel" different?

Yeah PLF thats me :) I've been around on a few forums under the name dannyboy or dannyboy20 etc. Nice to see you remembered me anyway lol

Yeahh PLF i know what you mean, those goals are probably the easiest to score, but look the sexiest :D

Sulph is running away with goals guys lol... somebody stop this man! :D

hahaa.. he's a goal machine.. he's posted more goals here than I've SCORED lol.

@Dannyboy, of course I remember man.. you did some great work similar to what Thomasgoal does here now and I always appreciate people who give something to community and respect others and are generally nice people.. nice goal bro. And hope to hear more from you later.

I'm out now.. take care

Back
Top Bottom