WE9 Replays Thread

Re: WE9 Goal Replays Thread

Here are some new onces for you all. All coming out matches I played in the Nippon Challenge. I hope you enjoy them.

The first one is one from my 5-0 win against Holland in my first match in the Nippon Challenge mode:

http://rapidshare.de/files/3716467/Suzuki_s_Beauty.wmv.html

My second one is from the same match and with the same player. This time securing the 5-0 win even more:

http://rapidshare.de/files/3717334/Suzuki_s_Second_Strike.wmv.html

And my last goal was the openings goal in the match Vietnam - Japan. Assist was from Nakata, finisher is Nakamura with a beautifull strike from outside the box:

http://rapidshare.de/files/3717714/Nakamura_Curl.wmv.html

Enjoy! :) Nothing special here but I just want to share them with you.

Cant view them, and if you scored from the half way line from a free kick, it probably was a cross that went in by fluke..

TrebuTa said:
I scored one like it too. Nothing special really.

show me the video...

and I bet that you didnt knock the ball twice with ur head... the goal looks amazing dont be a bitch

PLF said:
Why not?? Just after clicking on link.. let it load and it'll start playin by itself.

Most people have problems with rapidshare not putfile ;)

As for Niang no i haven't checked his stats.. but probably not.. i'll fix him up though dont worry ;)

@Cyberskull, that's a very nice Robona chip shot goal indeed! :mrgreen:

doesnt work for me either?

SuperConCon said:
show me the video...

and I bet that you didnt knock the ball twice with ur head... the goal looks amazing dont be a bitch

I made one in my first match on WE9. Nothing taped. I don't care if you don't believe me. You just need some luck to have it bounce twice. Nothing special move thing or so. Just luck.

Shaft said:
Hey man you play at we9 20 to 24??? :lol: :applause:

Whats 20 to 24?

By the way thanks fr teh complement..

Im in Hong Kong, even though it is 6 26am

Sulph said:
Whats 20 to 24?

By the way thanks fr teh complement..

Im in Hong Kong, even though it is 6 26am
I'm from Italy...20 hours to 24 you play at winning elevn 9??? :D anyway...beautiful goal,you push wich bottons before shoot?

yea thats what I said... it looks awesome, and me and my friends were excited about that goal is that there is this new brailian player (he is 17!!!) and he puts dribbles like that (bouncing the ball oh his head)... it was luck... the kid who scored was the worst player in the room lol...

and nice goals sulph and mauras

i was talkinga bout the Roberto Carlos' free kick ;)
nice goal! but I liked the other ones too

Sulph said:
Ok, luck or not luck, it LOOOKS awesome..

My 37 meter Roberto Carlos shot..

http://rapidshare.de/files/3723707/Carlos-37m.MPG.html
WOwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! :mrgreen:

hahaha.. i love this goal you know why especially?? because it doesn't end up in TOP corner. I love how it's low.. well not low but it starts low and ends up in mid-height... I just wish there was a way to score something like this and powerful shots from this distance but ON the ground... i think they call it "Grasscutters" in English lol... I don't know propername but I love those shots.. powerful as hell but ends up in LOW corner and are so hard for keepers to get.

@Mauras, also nice goal.. good job man. That looks like real Deco! :)

Sulph said:
Beauty...howd u get it to be such a hi resolution.

you won't believe it mate, it's just my regular sony photo camera! I have a sony digital video camera home but I get that "frequency" lines it's crap and it hasn't got a "video in" so I could plug it to the telly... so I tried with the photo camera on the small videos option and it gets ok. I advise you guys to try that since photo cameras seem to miss that frequency difference when filming tellies.

One thing about low shots.. I'm finding it difficult to keep low balls (like that one from roberto carlos), I've managed a couple low goals but often they go mid or up at the slightest touch. Same think happening to you guys? I remember in previous versions you could poke a grass level mid/low strengh ball just by tapping the square but now it looks very rare.

Last edited:

yea I saw that one too Sulph... nastyyyyyyyyyyy
that was definately ur best goal...
good job

Back
Top Bottom