WE9 Replays Thread

Re: WE9 Goal Replays Thread

It was lol.. what else would it be?? hehee.. you score more NICE goals and posted than I've scored period while playing we9. hehehee

Wow beautiful goal and a stunning finish, who scored it.

Good goals mate.. to be honest I'm kinda gettin tired of vollye volley long distance top corner shots that everyone keeps posting. I'd love to see a powerful LOW shot that starts from low not ends up there like the Poborsky one.. I wouldn't really call that low. It only got low at end cuz it didn't have enough power but just enough to go in eithre way that's a nice goal ;) but I had seen it before here.

Cyber, good goals though, quality is kidna crap but you do score some nice goals :)

What about the Roberto Carlos 37M one i posted, that started and ended low :p

That one I liked like I said :D but that was a FK.. I'd like to be able to do that in game.. in open play from distant and even that wasn't a GRASS cutter.. it started low and ended mid-height but was nice nonetheless ;)

beautiful strike, how did YOU get it to be such a high quality, tv capture card?

that one is very nice also

by the way what is a stand alone dvd recorder

yep could you do me a video of man utd please a couple of good goals with rooney, park or c ronaldo be much appreciated thanks 8)

PLF said:
That one I liked like I said :D but that was a FK.. I'd like to be able to do that in game.. in open play from distant and even that wasn't a GRASS cutter.. it started low and ended mid-height but was nice nonetheless ;)
I scored a decent low drive with Cocu but it wasn't from that far out, maybe 22-25M. :(

Grrrrrrrr..

Hating the fact that the guy posting all the vids of WE9 here is using rapidshare! :(

my goal with kliuvert :Dkliuvert goal class

if dat 1 dont work heres me mega upload file klivuvert goal - class

sorry about the quality its a moblile vid u can play it with media player u get an error message jus ignore it n it shud start playin if not download nokia multimedia player or any other .3GP codecs etc to see.
btw its a touch of class :D

Excuse me for asking but how do you get these replays into a video file? Does the replay converter work for WE9 replay saves?

i just recorded mine wiv mobile then bluetoothed to computer in 3gp format but i fink some people use webcams digital cams etc

You can use x-port or max drive for transfer you saves goals and when you have trasfered you converted in avi files.

Shaft said:
You can use x-port or max drive for transfer you saves goals and when you have trasfered you converted in avi files.

Yes, but my question is how do you convert it?
In PES4 I had to convert the replay to PC replay, and record it with the PC version, but WE9 doesn't excist on PC so how do you guys do it?

You cannot convert saved goals into avi files. You'll need to use a digi cam or something like that. Dunno what Shaft wants to teach us here :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom