WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

they are brilliant the names and numbering on the italy kits are spot on ;)

These kits look amazing. Great work TG :cool:

Any plans on getting these kits onto one of the updated option files, such as Socrpio's or the one by foss?

fatman_scoop said:
HI, ive got one question, in WE8/PES4 we could only have a certain amount of created logo's/sponsors, and I hardly enough for every team...but now theres National teams to edit aswell, is there more space for the logos....as I used the logos to put the teams' flag in so that itd be smaller... does that make sense-i know what I mean but it may be confusing.?

I'd like to know this as well. Anyone got an answer?

Thanks for the pics Gedtillo, ThomasGoal et al.

The kits look great. 8) I Can't wait for PES5 (Green with envy!)

Oh and thanks Thomas for all the news leading up to the release on WE9. :)

thanks Thomas for all those great pics, i know as soon as PES5 is out i'll be doing all my editing..! Some pics of Prem clubs that you have edited would be very much appreciated.. preferably the villa shirt as i've never been able to put the proper villa shirt on as there hasn't been a good template!

One question aswell, are we able to add logos and badges to the shorts yet..?

Thanx in advance!

limeyboy, that umbro logo is very nice. i made one yesterday and its exactly the same, lol.

and here is the logo for Sao Paulo, the first club in the last page.
saopaulo2ps.gif

use 16 colors, is enough.

This is my Englad kit....
repare i put the "cross" only in one shoulder...

I just selected a template that fills all the left arm with white color, than only one side is shown :D

Sorry for bad quality of the screen...

Ferndinand still looks like Dracula, eh? Come on, he's not THAT ugly in real life!

Great stuff guys, so who's gonna give us some pics of an edited Liverpool kit?

Thanx

hey wat else can u do on this ed it mode can u choose new commentary names like in previous pes versions eg inste ad of mersey side red = liverpool

Wow, fantastic work guys! Near on perfect kit MASTER - w11.

This editor looks to be shaping up fantastic, can't wait to get stuck in and get some teams done. :D

Beatts said:
Wow, fantastic work guys! Near on perfect kit MASTER - w11.

This editor looks to be shaping up fantastic, can't wait to get stuck in and get some teams done. :D

You ain't the only one! Great work on the England kit - does that mean you can now do the new Fulham kit as well? (red stripe on one sleeve, black on the other)

Mike

Wow this game looks amazing can't wait till i get it in october. Damn you lucky Japanese!!! as someone said earlier could you post more prem teams kits and the ireland one as well mate. THANX!!!!!!!

the editor is not that good. you can only place the badge in the upper part of the kits, and the badge seems too small in some cases. You can only use th same color for logo in the shirts and shorts. So if i want a nike logo black in the shirt and white in the shorts, it cant be done. We cant create big sponsors, like Pirelli, etc. its nice, a very good addition, but many kits cant come close to the ones made in bmps.

Zygalski said:
These kits look amazing. Great work TG :cool:

Any plans on getting these kits onto one of the updated option files, such as Socrpio's or the one by foss?

Agreed! sent him a PM aquiring about the same thing

Back
Top Bottom