WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

Those are good man! But why don't you put the nike numbers on portugal and brazil? also in the portugal kit and brazil kit you notice at the bottom, in the front it has like a V, in the front of the jersey, well in portugal it goes straight down, look at Thomas's kit, they're different, and france doesn't seem to have the adidas numbers.

EDIT: The brazil badge is in the middle of the shirt.

Last edited:
MaseratiNL, that may be now, but historically they have played A LOT of games in black. However I might change to orange. But I have seen many Holland matches in black shorts, during the last thirty years. ;)

France has their custom numbers, don't they? I'll check the numbers and the collars, however. But the important thing there is the badges ;)

Gedtillo said:
MaseratiNL, that may be now, but historically they have played A LOT of games in black. However I might change to orange. But I have seen many Holland matches in black shorts, during the last thirty years. ;)

Yeah, we have had black shorts in the past. But Man United also had a green/yellow away shirt in the past. If you want to keep it realistic (and you want, otherwise you won't be putting the nike crest on it) you should use orange 8)

on the nike kit's are you allowed to put that massive cirlce around the numbers

The kits are looking fantastic ;) can't wait to get them myself :D i dont think the circles can go around,there aint enough logos available!

NikE

OK, then orange it will be :D
More pics, now the TEMPLATES:

Now the last kit pics (I haven't edited players yet):

Last edited:
Is it possible to make this in mumbers just like the boot layer thread?
So that everybody who like this selfmade logo`s can put them in there game. Then the maker still gets the credits.

these kits are off the hook!
these will make me wanna be international teams more often now lol (like to have real kits)

Your kits are very great Gedtillo. But I think (its only my opinion) that the german et spain logos are tto big. Does somebody know how can I change the size of those logos.

Thanks

Yeah I thought so too, they look too big..

EDIT: are you sure they don't have the option to change the size? because the adidas logo is big too, in the argentina jersey the adidas logo should fit in one stripe, and the badge too, they should have an option to change size.

Last edited:
Yeah, they are too big... not as big as in previous editions but still big. The problem is you lose a lot of definition if you make them smaller... and there's no way to change the size, so I decided to stick with the bigger ones.

Gedtillo said:
Yeah, they are too big... not as big as in previous editions but still big. The problem is you lose a lot of definition if you make them smaller... and there's no way to change the size, so I decided to stick with the bigger ones.

Ok no problem ! Your logo are really good, even if there are a little bit big, I will use it.

Yeah they are still very good, just thought you could probably change it to make it smaller and it will still look good, but no problem.

Personally I think they don't look bad this way, but I'll try to adapt some to a slightly smaller size, let's see if the results are good.

However, this makes the national teams much more attractive to play with them, I use them a lot more now. This editor is amazing! :P

But how? I just can't get them out of my memory card! Anyway, it is much faster to do this editing yourself than to wait for an option file, download it and Xport it. And much funnier!

Gedtillo said:
But how? I just can't get them out of my memory card! Anyway, it is much faster to do this editing yourself than to wait for an option file, download it and Xport it. And much funnier!

Can you try to post your England logo, cause i saw that you made it but it is not with the other nationals logos

can you get teams badges from last years game for this years like we could do last year and this will save loads of time ?

Yeah, I just forgot taking a pic of that England badge, I will later this afternoon.

@t Gedtillo. I see on the bottom of giladino's backshirt a golden puma logo..is that correct?

Last edited:
Gedtillo said:
Here come my kits:

More to come, sorry for the quality...

Plz could you make an option file with your kits please ?
That looks awesome man !

You can change the logo size by modifying them in layer edition. They'll appear as the eighth layer of the picture and there you can change their size but they'll be less detailled if you do...

Hmm, that's a good idea, layer edition! :) I'll try and see the results. That's good because it lets us work with the bigger resolution badges, and let the user choose the size by himself, instead of making two versions of the logos.

I put some logos just below the numbers (I think in France, Italy and Germany) just to check how did it look in game, but I already removed them as I think they're not there in the original kits.

I just can't take my kits and badges out of my memory card because I've got no Xport, so please stop asking for that! :) I posted the templates so you can do the work by yourself (actually, most of it is already done, as the most difficult part is figuring the template - now it's only copy ;) ). I hope that helps enough!

Ive saw them using black shorts before....I love the kits posted by Gedtillo as he has the national teams with the actual badge thats on their strip instead of the default flag of the country on the strip :) well done Ged, will you be posting them in pixel format as Id love to see how you made them....

Back
Top Bottom