WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

Zygalski said:
These kits look amazing. Great work TG :cool:

Any plans on getting these kits onto one of the updated option files, such as Socrpio's or the one by foss?

fatman_scoop said:
Yeh I'd love to see some of those kits on an Option File, would be brilliant :)

† SeZu † said:
can you make a patch for xport?

yes, option file would be ideal, until the pros come up with the kits decryption.

There isn't an external program for modify roster and kits?

EDIT: i've tryed to create kits, here's my creation! \\:o/
dscn03797jz.jpg

dscn03814py.jpg

Last edited:
sorry maybe i'm missing something here but people are posting almost all badges which are from last year (we8 / pes4)... Because the height of them is 46 grid squares...

This year they are 64 in height so the badges posted will be too small...

Can someone explain to me if I'm missing something?

No you can no longer resize the image because you can only use pixel editor on 16 colours....

There's not enough spaces for all the badges unless you use 16 colours.

So there are 64 squres verticel and 64 squres horizonel in the editor..i'm i right?

Is the editor perfect? it's not, it good but still not enough.

I could do something like that
917516ch811.jpg
at we8le, but can't do it at we9 right now; the sponsor logo slot was only got 2, it would be better if it has 4, I think I could do any logo if it got 4; and the pixel is 36 x 36, if it change to 48 x 48, it would be much better.

Last edited:
Well, after a weekend trying to solve my problems with the memory card, now finally I'm able to take pictures of my national kits, the badges templates, and post'em all. Back in an hour with the pictures, hold on to this topic! :D

Thanx 4 the tip about the England shirt, that proves it's possible (but will have to sacrifice the little red stripe in left sleeve), gonna try it now.

Great kits everyone!!!!! † SeZu †, Whistle, Viciouswe could you guys please post the shirt templates in xy cordinates (for e.g. 8 down, 2 to the right, etc)? I think alongside with pictures we should start posting the kit templates used, it makes editing a lot easier rather than editing by looking at the pictures. Keep up the good work!

Whistle said:
You mean the Manchester's Vodofone logo? If yes, I draw it out

I mean.. England and Man Utd's badge on the pictures.. are those made in game?

Also, is it possible to load kits or badges from WE8:I/WE8/PES4 or WE8:LE into WE9?

Last edited:
Rammstone said:
I mean.. England and Man Utd's badge on the pictures.. are those made in game?

Also, is it possible to load kits from WE8/PES4 or WE8:LE into WE9?

I had two ways for doing that:

First : load the elder file that exist at WE Series, the ManU badge was the previous file from a WE7I, I think it's a computer file by someone doing that before.

Second : Draw it out..I had been draw a lot at WE8 series (the Charlton one is by drawing), but it can't be use anyway, it's too small for WE9

The Second question is NO...

The templates of the badges were in hi-res, so I'm compressing them with Photoshop to post'em. Enjoy!

I put black shorts in holland by default because they sometimes also use'em, and this way the badge is also noticeable in the shorts. But the away kit is white (in my game) so I can choose wether I want to play with black or white shorts.

I also updated England. Notice the badge in every team's shorts.

Back
Top Bottom