WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

hey gedtillo great man utd kit but the crest is just above the vodaphone logo ;)

Well being unable to patch (and not able to get PES5 till October)

This edit mode is far improved from what I even dreamed of - nice way to make up for the lousy selections of templates in PES4!

I have a question - does the position of the emblem have to be in the same position for all of a team's kits (Like Man Utd have centre crest on the red, but on the left on the black) - still not a problem as the blue one has a centre crest anyway!

I'm glad Konami finally realised the game needed a kick ass editor - the best one I had ever seen until these shots was TIF2004!

Nice work, my friend - and any chance of you doing a pic of the Newcastle United strip (home)

Cheers

Mike

yeah DOUBLA R i thought the same about using logo to put a ring round the number but as i dont have the game i am unsure if thats possible

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible to make logos like the Carlsberg one on the Liverpool kits now? In Pes4 it took alot of hassle just to get the whole word in and it never looked realistic.

I made a squre net first and then i fild in each and every squre whit the fil in..what picture do you mean?

so u drew them yourself ? i thought u could apply a grid and the image would be made automatically, just me being daft i guess

Hehe..no no..i wished it could be that easy..no i drew them from pictures..

just wondering like on the lyon shirt can u put sponsors on the back of the kit

croatia...croatia...CROATIA!!! :( why do you people ignore my country and our national squad?! I mean, look at Juve, we have Robert Kovač and Igor Tudor there. Milan? Dario Simić. Glasgow rangers? Dado Prso. etc etc.. :( people can`t recognize the true football quality!!! O whell, Sweden will lose once again, this time in Zagreb, but who cares :)

Im just kiddin, but seriously, can someone make Croatian shirt? pleaseeee...

He's lieing, he can't possibly have done those crests by himself, he obviously put a pic in there, it would've taken him hours to do it with all those colors, the only way is if he started a few days ago.

I don't know, he just found out you could add crests to national teams and stuff cuz I gave him the link, so It's kind of impossible that he can do all that so quick, by himself, I think he used a picture.

Doubla R said:
So we have like in WE8 one Crest editor and 2 Logo editors? but If you want the crest on your shorts you have to use one of the logo editors? am I right? I was thinking you can probably do the ring around the number with the logo editor, sponsor editor, and that way you have the number with the ring around it for nike kits.

I don't have the game, but couldn't you just add text to the shirt and display the letter "O" on the middle of the shirt in a big font? Can you even put text on the national team kits

I don't think you can because national teams have no sponsors, only nike, adidas etc, and I don't think a letter would be big enough to go around the number.

Doubla R said:
I don't think you can because national teams have no sponsors, only nike, adidas etc, and I don't think a letter would be big enough to go around the number.

The letter is big enough but the problem is that the width of the line will be like 5cm when compared to real life. So unfortunately there's no way to do this. :(

Who is lying? Me? ¬_¬

I already changed Man Utd crest, thanx for the tips. I couldn't take the pictures to the Internet yesterday, will try to do it today. Yes, you can put the crest wherever you want HORIZONTALLY, but vertically you gotta stick to that position. The circle around the number would be impossible, as you can't put sponsors in the waist of national team's shirt, only in the chest.

The Italian badge posted before looks great, but it's not the one that is presented now in the shirt - the current one is just an italian colored shield with "ITALIA" o top, and three stars. I'll show ya later the templates, ok?

Another tip: when creating the Germany badge I found out that, as it is only black and transparent, it won't look OK on the shorts, and I don't want to fill it with white as it wouldn't look OK. Because you have to have the exact same logo both in the shirt and in the shorts, what I did is add some shadow in white to the original black badge: it looks the same in the white shirt, and looks better both in the red "away" kit and in the shorts. ;)

Another one: I just couldn't manage to get the Liverpool badge in a proper size to be framed by that white thin line they have now, so I just removed that and will keep the badge in a good size. Remember to fill the whole template, the crests are not HUUUGE anymore, but normal size, so they look better (they keep the same resolution, but smaller dimensions-> greater resolution->beter looks).

Another one: the Spanish badge is beautiful, but some detail must be lost. You can try to stick more detail in and reduce the crown, or you might want to try to reduce a bit the badge, and put a bigger crown and the "ESPAÑA" curved text above. I also corrected some details of the Spanish shorts (the stripes show the national flag) and removed the triangles on the front of the shirt, as they're only present on the back.

Double R..you don´t belive me..i made those yesterday..it's not very hard.. i will make more..

It is not any hard at all. Not at all. Just need a little patience and a good, clean picture.

Puschkin said:
croatia...croatia...CROATIA!!! :( why do you people ignore my country and our national squad?! I mean, look at Juve, we have Robert Kovač and Igor Tudor there. Milan? Dario Simić. Glasgow rangers? Dado Prso. etc etc.. :( people can`t recognize the true football quality!!! O whell, Sweden will lose once again, this time in Zagreb, but who cares :)

Im just kiddin, but seriously, can someone make Croatian shirt? pleaseeee...

I have try Crotia 2 days ago and i think need 4 layers for the shirt home :( , but i retry today and i take a pictures.

Is there still a restriction on the number of logos you can make for the teams? If so, how many can you create and store?

Back
Top Bottom