WE8LE Master League Thread

PLF said:
@Docus, I'll post his stats up later but you're better off listening to stats I would give him anyways than them ;) They're such w@nkers they've put him as CF in the game. Of course in my update he'll be OMF but at least they got his potential right so i'm happy about them :D

Anyways in next 2 days i'll post his Crap Konami stats for you.

Take care y'all.

I also had him down as more of an attacking mid, although I think he played a very attacking role for France in the U17 championships (with Menez and Ben Arfa). He seems a very skilful and versatile player.

I've created Nasri in my master league by transforming Giuseppe Rossi of Man Utd into him, but Rossi's development curve is nowhere near Nasri's huuuuge potential... Can anyone think of a young player with a closer profile to Nasri's that I could adapt?

Thanks again! :)

PLF said:
@Zlatan, I don't know man, ML is only thing that keeps me goign with this game. Combined with great database ML could be a killer. I think you should give it another try bro.. it's not just about winning for you to say well... I won everything with CRAPPIEST players.. so no point playing. If you really enjoy pickign a REAL weak club and through the years with progress make them a better and better club till one day they get into Europe and maybe challenge for title it'll be nice and realistic if you play with rules and will tkae a good 4-5 seasons. On other hand if you don't... then you can have all-star team in 2 seasons and win everything easily but ML is sick, you should try it.

Heh, bro, I see no point in continuing playing the ML when I've won everything, it's the same thing all over again and again. In all versions so far I've won everything in the ML using the shitty players. It's like CM/FM, even with crappy teams you win everything, it's too easy. Besides I hardly ever play against the CPU myself, got friends dropping by every other day so we play tournaments/leagues against each other. I just wish they made the CPU like 5-10x better and smarter than it is right now and scrap the ML and replaced it with normal and realistic leagues. But that's just a dream now as there aren't even enough teams in the game. Maybe ten years from now they'll do that :)

Peace out! I'm gonna watch the London bridge fall down for poor old Chelsea. ;)

Stringer Bell said:
Another question there is a guy called Sibon in PSV in real life is that the Sibon in FC Twente? If it is i need to update PSV.

No mate, Gerald Sibon plays for PSV nowadays, he was on the bench against AC Milan yesterday.

in my ML in PES4 i use to have a amazing midfielder i bought from WBA .....its not thier guy and his name was barreto or something hez a midfielder ...any idea who he is, id want to get him for my ML in We8LE

na his name was barreto ....he was a mid fielder im sure...his stats were flying and he was fairly young ...mmm maybe tonight ill make a search for him :D

I've just started a ML with Spartak Moscow (to make it harder before you ask) and I'd rather listen to the music than play a match!! It's awesome!! Ultimate feel good cheesy tune!

@FD, Yeah I thought you were talking about Hannover's Christiansen who despite being Danish is known as SPanish due to probably being born there or having Spanish passport. :)

@Docus, there are lot of young players I know with HUGE potentials that would be good replacements for Nasri. Problem is I can't think of many that should be over-written though as they're not in those clubs in real life anymore. So if you create Nasri over them you still have to create them over someone else. If I do think of a good one that shouldn't be there anymore and has good potential.. I'll tell you though.

Either way Nasri is defintely not a CF. He can play OMF,SMF and maybe even WF but not as a central forward. I'll post stats for you soon.

@Zlatan, man i wish my friends like this shit... Half of them don't like football even they're into hockey cuz they're fuckin custies... raised and born here and even though Persian have forgot their love for national sport.. the other half are Fifa boys. nobody except SOME Asian people here knows about PES or Winning Eleven games. but i'm sure as hell glad I discovered it :D

And finally the guy who asked about BARRETO. He's a CMF who plays for NEC in real life but in the game in PES4 he was a free agent I think. He's Paraguayan... very young and good stats already like in 80s and gets much better like you said but he's a bit over-rated to be starting with SUCH high stats already so in my update he'll be toned down to what he should be.

Biggest talent in WE8LE Master League??

I dont remember his exact name cause Im at school. But its 3 names: Sin Park Chon or something, tall person with golden vapor boots. I just got him cause his speed and dribble was decent and he was only 20yrs. When I got him he was AWESOME fast and really good at rushing past defenders. He cant score that good, he allways hits the post or shoots outside but thats gonna get better with time. And I looked at the growth sheet and his graph goes almost all the way to the top, (Ronaldos is lower) and im amazed, if I keep him for 5 years hes gonna be the best player in the game. Anyone else stumbled into him? His average salary when you sign him is only 200. Hes in the easy search. Any other talents to look out for??

I've saw a Korean dude that is quick and only young. But couldn't sign him, he was looking for a lot of money.

But can't tell his name as it's the Japanese text.

Managed to only bring in 1 player Karimi (Iran), but got off to a winning start against Sparta Prague 2-0, where Karimi and Christensen bagged the goals.

FD

His name is Park Chu Young, and only costs 200 per year starting. I think hes the best talent in the game.

Stringer Bell said:
OPM said:
how's WBA's Gera developing in ML?

Shhhhhhh........don't say that PLF will hear! :lol:

Nah... that's okay OPM, Stringer :) Asking how he's develping is fine cuz it'll be answered like he's alright or he's doing very well.

what is NOT OKAY is specifically talking about how high or low a player's growth curve will GO because you can't be any more specific than that or spoil it anymore for those who read.

Ex. here:

desiasx said:
And I looked at the growth sheet and his graph goes almost all the way to the top, (Ronaldos is lower) and im amazed, if I keep him for 5 years hes gonna be the best player in the game
](*,) :-x

Last edited:
PLF said:
Nah... that's okay OPM, Stringer :) Asking how he's develping is fine cuz it'll be answered like he's alright or he's doing very well.

what is NOT OKAY is specifically talking about how high or low a player's growth curve will GO because you can't be any more specific than that or spoil it anymore for those who read.

Ex. here:

](*,) :-x

Why do you dictate what to discuss and what not? Just don't read it then.

Not to read it?? Be logical man... do you know what my next sentence will be before you read it?

here try to take a guess.

ok here it is... it spoils the game but you didn't know this till you READ THIS... so same with rest of us when we read its too later we alreayd find out about a player who will have better GROWTH curve than Ronaldo and he'll become amazing. that's bullshit man... it shouldn't happen. I've said in PES4 ML thread and HERE.. and most people agree with me.

If you want a list of greatest players with greatest curves that can be provided.. if not you can discuss how players are developing like OPM's question is fine but if we were to talk specifically about how high every players' growth curve will go, ML would become pointless and the risk factor soon gone.

Ok, fair enough.

But your tone was very harsh and dictating as you were running the forum and setting the rules. People should be allowed to discuss what they want as long as they don't break the forum rules which do not forbid talking about growth curves. You could've told them to put a spoiler warnings for example instead of telling they're not allowed to.

No no no!! Guys I'm not harsh at all ;) people who know me here better than you Kel know that. :D

I do not OWN anything.. in fact i'm still very much a newbie.

And no while its not against the rules of forum to discuss this matter.. its better for sake of all of us except a few individuals who are interested in having 22 Rooneys in their squad if we don't discuss this.

and Next time Kel before you have a go at me like that please do read the previous pages... i've asked politely and people even agreed that we should put SPOILERS warning before something like that. So no i never had a go at someone for no reason.. we've asked many times in PES4 ML thread and here... i'm not harsh dude ;)

I'm cool.. calm and Collected. 8)

Take care

PLF said:
@Zlatan, man i wish my friends like this shit... Half of them don't like football even they're into hockey cuz they're fuckin custies... raised and born here and even though Persian have forgot their love for national sport.. the other half are Fifa boys. nobody except SOME Asian people here knows about PES or Winning Eleven games. but i'm sure as hell glad I discovered it :D

Damn bro, I feel for you! That gotta suck :\ Maybe you should try to convert them FIFA fanboys like I did with all my boys, almost all we're FIFA and This is Football players, now they wouldn't even glance at those games! :D

Last edited:
kel said:
Ok, fair enough.

But your tone was very harsh and dictating as you were running the forum and setting the rules. People should be allowed to discuss what they want as long as they don't break the forum rules which do not forbid talking about growth curves. You could've told them to put a spoiler warnings for example instead of telling they're not allowed to.

While PLF did use some crazy size 1897 Font :lmao: , I really don't think he is being harsh.

To understand where some of us are coming from you should go back and read a bit of the PES4 ML Thread:
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15797&page=1&pp=30

That thread, and other ML Stories threads on other PES msg boards that I have been on, are generally used for people to get a little creative with their writing and bring their Master Leagues to life a little bit.
For example, check out denirobob or Professor Nutmeg's posts. They read more like stories in FourFourTwo than they do a gamefaq list of statistics.

Every time I come on these message boards, I see a new thread about Best young Players, Promising Players for Master League, even Development Curves.

There are countless places on every PES/WE msg board to discuss growth curves and that sort of thing. I think all that the regular posters in ML Stories threads are asking, is that people use threads for what they are there for. If people want to talk about develoment curves there are hundreds of threads spread across many places to discuss those things. There is usually only one thread to share creative Master League stories with others who will appreciate them.

While people should certainly be allowed to discuss whatever they choose to, there is a reason message boards have seperate Rooms and Threads. It would be far too chaotic if there was only one big thread for everyone to discuss anything they chose to.

I don't think anyone is trying to censor your freedom of speech.

Simply asking that people respect that Threads and Rooms are there for a reason. Use one of the bizillion Best Young Player threads to debate that ish, and use this thread the way I've seen every other ML Stories thread: to share ML stories.

Again, to further grok where Im coming from just read some of that PES4 Master League thread...

Just a reply to PLFs comment that was made about a spoiler:

When I said his growth curve is really high is not a spoiler. Thats his potential growth curve and will only go that way if you play in in almost every game and he gets good stats when playing. If anything, you should complain to Konami for showing the potential of a growth curve. But then again if you see a 16 year old play you can see the potential of how good he can become, just like Rooney or Adu.

If I played him for several years and then told you in detail what stats he has and what not, then you could have yelled at me or done whatever you wanted to do.

In general: Any player under 20 years old who has a few attributes close or above 90 will have a really high growth curve. Because growth curve in the game shows development over age. Meaning that if that same player had the 90s changed with 70s, the growth curve would look exactly the same, only difference would be instead of peeking at the top of the red section, it would have its peak at the middle of the yellow section.

If anything I say sorry to the fact that this player growth thread was posted in the master league thread. I posted it here because it was related to the masater league and I thought it would be reasonable to post it here.

And in my opinion this was a ML story since it happened in a ML situation and will probably help me play BETTER IN THE MASTERLEAGUE!!!

@Mr.Six , Completely agree dude!! Couldn't have been more spot on myself. The fact of the matter is if people want to know about these SUPER young players there are plenty of places to go and in fact PESinsight's ML thread and PESfan's are fucked due to not having these restrictions as well. Therefore the only good place to discuss ML has been the PES4 ML thread and this one because evo-web people are more educated lol... they understand better until this incident.

@Zlatan, dude I wish man lol.. I just made a convert out of my brother but it was a horrendous task lol.. took a few weeks.. lots of complaining about the bad things of WE series and hours of my work just to convert ONE person. I don't know if I can go through with this more to convert others lol ;) You got it lucky.

@Desiasx, dude I'm sorry if you got offended by my BIG font. I didn't mean to upset you but I don't expect you to read the PES4 ML thread to find out about rules we had there which made it a very healthy and long lasting thread here but i DO EXPECT you to read at least a few pages before posting of the same thread we are IN. I mean this thread has only been 6 pages so surely reading from even 2nd or 3rd page on won't last sooo long and is fun to read others' stories. It does mention that please put talk specifically about player's GROWTH curve in red or in spoilers so people can avoid it so i'm not being a jackass I just believe this hugely turns me and many others off and it's better if avoided.

And no telling me his stats in 8 years when they're all in 90s is no more of a game ruiner than telling me his amazing growth curve. Sure yeah we know that doesn't mean he WILL get there. IT'll only happen when he plays but we're not dumb... when you see someone with growth curve like that you play him and he gets there. Either way saying his specific height of what his growth curve reaches is as bad as it gets really in terms of spoiling the game.

I'm out and sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to.

No harm done PLF, my point was just that if u see a player that is under 20 with 90s in stats, his growth will be high, without looking at it :)

Over and out

urmm why dont you ppl make a sticky for DEVELOPMENT CURVES....who doesnt want it can simply not attend it

I think there should be a seperate ML Thread where people can talk about players growth curve and how good players are in the future. Sort of like what nike121 is saying.

lol no man we don't need that. That thread wouldn't anymore be about ML stories.. it'd be titled something like Mr. Six said : one of the many thousands : "Who are the Best youngsters" , "Players with AMAZING potential" and such and such.

It's very simple this is the only good ML thread we have in all the PES/WE websites so its very easy to just abide by some very simple rules and not SPECIFICALLY reveal a player's potential, you can still talk about his development, whether he's becoming a key player or still a rotation one and lots more.

We don't need 2 separate ones because if these people wanted.. they can join one of those 100 other threads and reveal who they've found whose line goes higher than Ronaldo + Henry combined lol...

I'm out

Back
Top Bottom