WE8LE Master League Thread

Zlatan#9 said:
No, I also have 16 teams, my bad.

Master League sucks, you get stuck in the same division from season 2 and on lol. We're scrapping the ML right away, it was fun while it lasted.
Have you got the number 1 WEFA Ranking? As this is what I strive to achieve - being the best ranked team.

Hey guys, I'm just about to start my master league... where do all the free players go? i.e. Robinho, Adu, etc, the people you bought in the WE shop and the teams you didnt put in any league. I've searched and searched, and they're just not there!? What are you supposed to do?

stilts1844 said:
Hey guys, I'm just about to start my master league... where do all the free players go? i.e. Robinho, Adu, etc, the people you bought in the WE shop and the teams you didnt put in any league. I've searched and searched, and they're just not there!? What are you supposed to do?

you got to finish your first season, then they become buyable

just finished my 1ST Season 5* with Feyenoord CHampion in the Bundesliga-Eredivisie league;
and compared to yhe SerieA-Liga league in which i'm playin' with AS ROMA, It's much EASIER to make goals , especially againt average dutch team. Not surprising after all.

>Bundesliga-Eredivisie final table
1- Feyenoord* 68pts (+35)
2- Bayern Munchen 66pts (+37)
3- PSV Eindhoven 66pts (+27)
4- Leverkusen 64pts (+17)
5- Dortmund 57pts (+18 )
6- Ajax Amsterdam 56pts (+17)

>Top Scorer
Kuijt, Feyenoord
22 goals

>Top Assist
Zé Roberto, Bayern
10 Assists

>Best Player
Rosicky, Dortmund

>SQUAD

GK
Babos
Dudek
Lodewijks

DF
Gibbs
Mtiliga
Saidi
Rzasa
Collen
Song Chon Guk

MF
Bosvelt
Kalou B.
Ono
Gerson "Magrao"
Pardo
Ghali
Emerton
Paauwe
Boschaart
Leonardo
Castelen

CF
Kuijt
Van Persie
Buffel
Lazovic
Kalou S.

Last edited:
I have won the WEFA CL in my second season, already have the D1 cup in the bag too and sit 1 point behind leaders Monaco in the league with 3 games left (the last of which, is vs Monaco). The CL final vs Milan was tough because they defended well, but they offered next to nothing in the way of attacking me, it finished 1-0. Maybe I bought too many players, I don't know, but going from scoring regularly at the start of the season it now seems the AI cannot break my defense at all.

GK
Barthez
Arphexad

DF
Ecker
Mellberg
Meite
Dehu
van den Borre
Beye
Yobo
N'Diaye

MF
Nasri
Pedretti
Rothen
Titov
Kallstrom
Ismailov
E. Costa
Yahiaoui

CF
Kluivert
Luyindula
Barry
Marlet
Bamogo

Stringer Bell said:
Hey FD what team are you again?

I'm just plain old PES Utd. I fart around with strips and stuff, but I don't like to take a real team place, so I make my own team of players I like.

I'm actually pathetic, although I'm blaming refs and a woeful team to start off with. I'm rock bottom of the league, first time I can ever recall. I find it very hard with the ML players. Although I have just managed to sign some more players:- Yamaguchi, Nakazawa, Pashazedeh, Kaebi, Detrahaut (sp?), Alex Santos, Roberto (edited player). Still got whipped 3-1 though.

In the 2nd leg of the cup got whipped 5-0 with Gronigen (who where bottom of the league then).

Although I'm going a bit wild in the tackles now with frustration. Although the ref's blow up everytime you go near a player, yet I can hardly get fouls.

I think the fan's will soon be calling for my head, the crowd's have withered away and I think they could be easily counted.

It's all gone horribly ray harford!

:(

FD

who are the best growth players for the master league in WE8LE. I see threads naming players, but i dont think they exist because I can never find them. Who are the best growth players? I have fabregas, he is improving well, all his stats go up. Anyone else just as good?

WE8LE
Team: Real Madrid
Season: 17
Stars: 5

My Formation
-------------------------- 1. Casillas(GK) ----------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------- 6. Nesta (CB) ----------------------------
--------- 21. C. Metzelder (CB) ------------ 19. W. Samuel (CB) -------
--- 20. Zanetti (SM) ----------------------------- 3. R. Carlos (SM) --
---------------------------------- 8. Baraja (DM) ---------------------
------------------ 13. Ballack (OM) -----------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------- 17. Joaquin (WG)----
------- 12. Henry (FW)-------------------------------------------------
------------------------------- 10. Adriano (FW) ----------------------

Subs:
Gk: 22. Dida
Gk: 25. Hildbrand

DF: 02. Gabriel Heinze
DF: 15. Bernand Mendy
DF: 31. Stam

MF: 04. Vieira
MF: 05. Zidane
MF: 14. Vicente
MF: 16. Aimar
MF: 26. Deisler
MF: 28. Colo Toure

FW: 07. Raul
FW: 09. Ronaldo
FW: 11. Michael Owen
FW: 18. Torres

Master Laegue

Position: 3 | Points: 50
Played: 30 | won: 17 | Draw: 3 | lose: 10
GF: 49 | GA: 27 | GD: +22 |

Standing
Code:
 1. Liverpool             65
 2. Internazionale        62
 3. Chelsea               57
 4. AC Milan              55
 [b]5. Real Madrid           54[/b]
 6. Juventus              54
 7. Manchester United     54
 8. Arsenal               50
 9. Bayern Munich         43
10. Barcelona             40
11. Ajax                  34
12. Valencia              29
13. AS Monaco             24
14. Borussia Dortmund     23
[i]15. Atletico Madrid       17
16. Paris Saint Germain   14[/i]

Results
W: Valencia 0:1 Real Madrid
D: Real Madrid 1:1 Monaco
L: Chelsea 1:0 Real Madrid
W: Real Madrid 1:0 Bayern Munich
W: Arsenal 1:4 Real Madrid
W: Juventus 0:1 Real Madrid
W: Real Madrid 1:0 Barcelona
W: Borussia Dortmund 0:1 Real Madrid
W: Real Madrid 2:1 Internazionale
W: Paris Saint Germain 0:1 Real Madrid
W: Real Madrid 4:0 Ajax
W: Real Madrid 6:0 Atletico Madrid
L: AC Milan 1:0 Real Madrid
L: Real Madrid 3:5 Liverpool
L: Real Madrid 1:2 Manchester United

W: Real Madrid 2:1 Valencia
L: Monaco 1:0 Real Madrid
W: Real Madrid 2:0 Chelsea
W: Bayern Munich 2:3 Real Madrid
D: Real Madrid 1:1 Arsenal
L: Real Madrid 1:2 Juventus
W: Barcelona 0:1 Real Madrid
W: Real Madrid 4:0 Borussia Dortmund
L: Internazionale 3:2 Real Madrid
W: Real Madrid 2:1 Paris Saint Germain
L: Ajax 2:1 Real Madrid
D: Atletico Madrid 1:1 Real Madrid
L: Real Madrid 0:1 AC Milan
L: Liverpool 1:0 Real Madrid
W: Manchester United 0:2 Real Madrid

Top Scorers
Adriano (Real Madrid) (Me)- 22 Goals
Makaay (Bayern) - 19 Goals
Vieri (Inter Milan) - 18 Goals
Trezeguet (Juventus) 17 Goals

..... my top scorers
Adriano - 16 Goals
Joaquin - 7 Goals
Torres - 5 Goals
Ballack - 4 Goals
Raul + Henry - 3 Goals
Baraja - 2 Goals
Cralos - 1 Goal

top assisters
Xavi (Barcelona) - 13 Assists
Hamann (Liverpool) - 11 Assists
Joe Cole (Chelsea) - 10 Assists
Xabi Alonso (Liverpool) - 10 Assists
Shevcheko (AC Milan) - 10 Assists

..... my top assisters
Henry - 7 Assists
Adriano + Joaquin + Deisler + Ballack - 3 Assists
Owen - 2 Assists
Carlos + Toure + Baraja - 1 Assist

------------------------------------

Master Cup
Round 16
L: Inter Milan 1:0 Real Madrid
W: Real Madrid 2:0 Inter Milan

Quarter Finals
W: AC Milan 1:2 Real Madrid
W: Real Madrid 6:0 AC Milan

Semi-Finals
W: Chelsea 0:1 Real Madrid
W: Real Madrid 4:0 Chelsea

The Final
W: Arsenla 0:2 Real Madrid

Top Scorers
Adriano (Real Madrid) - 7 Goals
Ljungberg (Arsenal) - 5 Goals
Henry (Real Madrid) - 4 Goals
Joe Cole (Chelsea) 4 Goals

..... my top Scorers
Adriano - 7 Goals
Henry - 4 Goals
Torres - 3 Goals
Joaquin + Ballack + Carlos + - 1 Goal

top assisters
Drogba (Chelsea) - 4 Assists
Inesta (Barcelona) - 3 Assists
Pires (Aresnal) - 3 Assists
Torres (Real Madrid) - 2 Assists

..... my top assisters
Torres - 2 Assists
Henry + Jaquin + Adiano - 1 Assist

------------------------------------

Injury
Ronaldo

Transfers
i want to buy David Beckham

Info
I want to finish 5th to avoid the Champions League, because I want to win the Master Cup First
If you ask why? I will answer you, if I Qualify to the Champions League and win it the next season I will stay at the Master League

So that’s mean if I want to Play to the master Cup that’s mean I must lose the Champions League and the Master League and win the Master Cup to play it on the 3rd season
And that what I don’t want

Last edited:
fd1972uk said:
I'm just plain old PES Utd. I fart around with strips and stuff, but I don't like to take a real team place, so I make my own team of players I like.

I'm actually pathetic, although I'm blaming refs and a woeful team to start off with. I'm rock bottom of the league, first time I can ever recall. I find it very hard with the ML players. Although I have just managed to sign some more players:- Yamaguchi, Nakazawa, Pashazedeh, Kaebi, Detrahaut (sp?), Alex Santos, Roberto (edited player). Still got whipped 3-1 though.

In the 2nd leg of the cup got whipped 5-0 with Gronigen (who where bottom of the league then).

Although I'm going a bit wild in the tackles now with frustration. Although the ref's blow up everytime you go near a player, yet I can hardly get fouls.

I think the fan's will soon be calling for my head, the crowd's have withered away and I think they could be easily counted.

It's all gone horribly ray harford!

:(

FD

FD, we really should play a match..that would be the clash of the giants...i'm pathetic too...well we could do a Belgium-Scotland.

riboflavin said:
who are the best growth players for the master league in WE8LE. I see threads naming players, but i dont think they exist because I can never find them. Who are the best growth players? I have fabregas, he is improving well, all his stats go up. Anyone else just as good?

There is not only threads but huge lists of these players gathered around at sites like www.gamefaqs.com or even PESInsight's forums.

Finding these names and list is no hard... if you can't find it.. I'll find it for you when I get home but please don't turn this or the PES4 Master league discussion of Evo-web which is the best version into YET ANOTHER big list of players with amazing curves. It spoils the game for rest of us knowing who will turn good and who will not.

So for now go check out www.gamefaqs.com yourself and look for PES4 and there'll be surely some guide in it with list of best growing GKs, DEfs,MFs and FW.

have a nice day

nsaka said:
wot do u mean by editin` me game?

I said you should update your game. Half of those players are gone man. van Persie??? lol... Song, Bosvelt, Buffel and Emerton are all long gone and many new exciting players have come to Feyenoord.

Ostlund the Swede RB 26 year old is one of them.

I want to finish 5th to avoid the Champions League, because I want to win the Master Cup First
If you ask why? I will answer you, if I Qualify to the Champions League and win it the next season I will stay at the Master League

So that’s mean if I want to Play to the master Cup that’s mean I must lose the Champions League and the Master League and win the Master Cup to play it on the 3rd season
And that what I don’t want

Tim7 said:
No, it really is De Vuyst!!!

That 90% used to include me. But as you correctly pointed out, PLF, the enjoyment level goes down to zero.

I now find it MUCH better to try and develop new talents and make them into world class players, rather than just buying the best players that would unrealistically sit on the bench.

It's all good fun tho, at the end of the day :).

I know what you mean. In addition to what PLF mentioned, I get really bored after something like 4 yrs gametime when my squad's young players have developed to a good level and the team has won everything. I'll find myself starting from scratch.
It's really a shame Konami did absolutely nothing new with the latest ML except add a few players.

Tim7 said:
Have you got the number 1 WEFA Ranking? As this is what I strive to achieve - being the best ranked team.

No mate. Already won everything one can win in the ML with the default Master League players so I see no point in continuing doing the same thing over and over again 'til you're ranked #1.

Well as expected I won the league, went into the final match vs Monaco a point behind and beat them 5-1, so the treble after 2 seasons :/. Juventus offered for van den Borre, I'm definitely selling as it's the kind of thing that would happen in real life (bigger club in a bigger league coming in for young star). I am also bringing in the 37 year old Marcel Desailly for a year to fill in. :mrgreen:

Stan said:
FD, we really should play a match..that would be the clash of the giants...i'm pathetic too...well we could do a Belgium-Scotland.

:lol: LOL............as long as you go Scotland mate. ;)

FD

ClassicD said:
Juventus offered for van den Borre, I'm definitely selling as it's the kind of thing that would happen in real life (bigger club in a bigger league coming in for young star).
:applause: ;)

Is it possible to try and get more money when selling a player? Once I tried refusing some clubs in hope that they would come back with a better offer, but it didn't happen.

i just started my ML with Spurs...following with the same division partitions as tim has ....ENG, SPA, GER, Serie A but i threw the best of world teams in div 2....:D

i just recently got LE and my god the game is so much more difficult in 6* its v.different i love the challange

Got my 2nd season underway, however still finding it quite difficult, took a couple of beatings recently. Play has been a bit erratic, although won the 1st leg of the cup 6-2 against NAC. Sitting around 2nd or 3rd bottom, but only about 6-7 points from the top.

Will need to get my arse in gear, but think a 4-4-2 is the way ahead now, was trying 3-5-2 with 2 AM's however losing a lot of goals defensively. Seems a little better with 4 at the back.

At the moment team looks like this:-

GK - Yamaguchi
LB - Nakazawa
RB - Kaebi
CD - McGrew (edited player) (C)
CD - Detrahaut
DM - Pashazedeh
LM - Alex Santos
RM - Burchet
AM - Gahkzoidse (sp?) - bought from Twente II, POTY in 2nd Div last year.
CF - Roberto (edited player)
CF - Castillo

Hope to bring in some players when the window opens, but not much money to spend so will need to be careful. Really need a big striker, so hopefully can get Carew in as well as hopefully Mahdavikia.

I take it in order to sell a player, you just add him to 'offers list'?

FD

Back
Top Bottom