WE8LE Master League Thread

Found a great winning streak for my PES Utd team, now sitting 3rd in the league around 7 points behind Ajax. But on the run, I'm confident I can catch them. Also in the semi's of the cup.

Brought in a few new players who have added to the team, some little South Korean guy I can't remember his name (it's in Japenese text), Armando (edited player) and Mahdavikia.

So team looks something like this (4-4-2):-

GK - Yamaguchi
RB - Kaebi
LB - Nakazawa
CD - McGrew (edited)
CD - Destrahaut
DM - Pashazedeh
LM - Alex Santos
RM - Mahdavikia
OM - Gahkzodize (sp.? - ex-Twente II player)
CF - Roberto (edited)
CF - Karimi

Subs:- Armando (edited) (MID), Valery (DEF), Castello (FOR), K.Christensen (FOR), Cellini (MID), Burchet (FOR), Korean Player (unknown, can't mind his name on strip).

FD

Well, just finished my second season of ML, and what a season it was!

I was top of Division 2 for most of the season, but not by far. It had been consistently close the whole season, with the biggest lead I had being just 3 points. Galatasary had been snapping at my heels the whole season. With 3 games left to play I had a 4 point lead, and could’ve done it the easy way, but I ended up drawing the next 2 games. This made it extremely close on the last day of the season, I’ve never known it so close. This was the league table on the final day, with 1 game left to play:

Div2LastDay.jpg

My last game was against Benfica, while Sparta were playing Besiktas and Galatasary faced FC Brugge. The game against Benfica started quite enthusiastically, with both teams creating chances, however none were taken and at half time it was 0-0, as was Sparta v Besiktas. Galatasary were winning 1-0 at half time.

So as long as Sparta weren't winning and I didn't lose I would be up. But this was too risky to rely on, so I knew I had to win the game. The game continued in the same fashion, with me creating more chances, and in the 80th minute, the breakthrough came! Reina popped up to score his 9th of the season in the league. I felt so much relief! Then I scored again in the 86th minute, to secure my promotion to the Bundesliga.

I've done lots of training in the off-season, been training the 18 year old CF/SMF Dejagah. I think he could be quite good when he's older. And I've also bought three new players:

Pedretti CMF from Marseille
Kazuo OMF (unregistered, he's Japanese)
Upson CBT from Birmingham

Played the first game of the Bundesliga and beat Wolfsburg 2-0. The new signings looked good. Upson was very solid at the back and Pedretti was good. Jury still out on Kazuo at the moment though.

I love Master League :mryellow:

Och I just hate the thing sometimes. I turned it on, beat Brugge 7-0 away from home, then every game since the bloody thing just went apeshit on me and my players refused to react properly, absolute bullshit. I play WE for some enjoyment but when the game just blatantly cheats it's no longer enjoyable.

Hey Tim7 thats exactly what happened to me when i won the Div2 League with FC Utrecht, i was level with the same points as Spartak, and the third team was 1 point behind, so any how i lost the last match of the season i might of finished third.

Hey Tim7 nice stuff man.

You know Dejagah is Persian lol. He was raised in Germany but his name is Ashkan and like Zandi he's Persian but this one is fully ARYAN blood, Zandi the new Iranian NT player is half German.

As for FD, you seem to have a love for persian players as well huh?? ;) 4 of them in your line up.

I'd recommend Mobali the 21 year old OMF/CM youngster from Iran. He has very huge potential in real life and even starts with great stats in game. Killer shot on him, he's a bit short and Kaebi like but got more skill than needed.

And for you who's playing with 4 of these Iranians, I hope you've updated their apperances lol cuz if its the original still.. Mahdavikia looks nothing like himself. He's brown... short hair and facial hair when he has long hair.. Argentinian skin MAX.. and no facial hair.

Same with Karimi.

ClassicD said:
Och I just hate the thing sometimes

I love it when you go all Scottish when you type:)

I will be starting a new Master League in the next week or so, a lot happening at the mo so I aint really had time lately. Anyway my first season with Liverpool was a disaster, I got into a rut and couldnt get out of it.

I'm currently playing with Udinese Calcio, and I just qualified for WEFA champions league.
I'm am 3rd in the league with AC milan stressing are team. We beat Deportivo La Curunia and now fighting for the win of the league, in champions league my star Obafemi Oba oba oba oba oba Martins is my top scorer.

sp7.jpg

050127222715.ltq9p15d0b.jpg

well hello every1, this is my first time talking about my master league, so sry if its shite :D

here we go

i started a new master league using match mode players and the team Real Betis.
I setted the league out so there is La Liga, Premiership,and teams who i want in the UEFA competitions. I placed my team into division 2 with..
Albacete
Numancia
Betis
Mallorca
Rangers
Celtic
vitesse

Brought two new players into the team H.Nakata and Nakazawa , these players nearly put me into debt (i dived into it really, needed experiece) The season didnt start off to good with losing my first 2 games, but i gradually picked up the winning technique by changing my formation to 4-3-3, The D2 Cup went great for me finishing in runners up place losing 2-0 to rangers in the final ,Sadly my league came to an end with me finishing 3rd in the table
W-8 D-2 L-2 GF-22 GA-12 DF-10

the second season went off to a flyer being unbeaten in like 5 games, but the other matches wernt going for me, it was almost like thye were matching my scores :(. it became very tight near the end with me BETIS lying in 2nd and VITESSE in 3rd, there was a 3 point gap. meaning i had to win or draw, finished tht game Betis 0-0 Vitess. so that ment going up to the big time !!!! wooo

W-7 D-5 L-2 GF-19 GA-9 DF-10

at the moment i have played 8 games and lying in 7th

W-4 D-0 L-4 GF-13 GA-8 DF-5

and thts it so far lads, sry it wasnt exciting (couldnt remember what happend two seasons ago, so very little detail)

Tim7 said:
Jury still out on Kazuo at the moment though.
Well, just played the next match in the Bundesliga, home against VfL Bochum. We won 3-0 and Kazuo scored a hat trick!!! Not only the 3 goals, he was immense throughout the game, playing at OMF and then DMF, showed brilliant ability to do both.

Here is the 3rd goal he scored to complete his hat-trick. An early contender for my goal of the season:

Kazuo Half Volley

Well, I'm midway through my first season with liverpool (I tried doing seasons with lazio and real betis which didnt last very long), with a premiership, la liga, serie a, and another league with all the rest of the good euro clubs (france, holland, germany etc) I'm just past the halfway point of my season, sitting 7th, and am now 8 points behind newcastle for the final champs league spot (after beating the league leader arsenal 4-1 at highbury O_O) Weird that I've beaten arsenal both times, yet I just had the hardest draw ever at anfield against bolton. I'm on to the third round of the FA cup, beating portsmouth and middlesborough by large margins. Morientes has been huge in that competition in the air, scoring two away at mborough. At the transfer window I picked up Cardozo (the 18 year old) and Dallesandro, who picked up a goal in his first game against arsenal :). (Which was done, btw, because kewell gets injureed every other f***ing game). I'm about 7000 points away from breaking even and not going bankrupt, which I think is easily doable... at least I hope. Got a game at newcastle soon... gotta win to have a hope at the champs league!

starting a season with PSV... i bought heitinga from the netherlands, a player from iran (very short sb or smf whats his name) ... ill play some mroe games and talk about how im doing in my first season tomorrow

The "short player" is Kaebi!!! Good stuff! BTW - you guys are all starting Match Day Roster? Or ML + 3 to choose from? I opted for the latter to make it a challenge...and bloody hard it is too!! Have to start on 3 stars I think...ahahhhahahahahahah!

Last edited by a moderator:
PLF said:
Hey Tim7 nice stuff man.

You know Dejagah is Persian lol. He was raised in Germany but his name is Ashkan and like Zandi he's Persian but this one is fully ARYAN blood, Zandi the new Iranian NT player is half German.

As for FD, you seem to have a love for persian players as well huh?? ;) 4 of them in your line up.

I'd recommend Mobali the 21 year old OMF/CM youngster from Iran. He has very huge potential in real life and even starts with great stats in game. Killer shot on him, he's a bit short and Kaebi like but got more skill than needed.

And for you who's playing with 4 of these Iranians, I hope you've updated their apperances lol cuz if its the original still.. Mahdavikia looks nothing like himself. He's brown... short hair and facial hair when he has long hair.. Argentinian skin MAX.. and no facial hair.

Same with Karimi.

I don't really understand what your meaning with Mahdavikia? I have changed his hair style, when I've saw him on Bundesliga it's usually been longish with the little hair attire thingy. You also say about 'short hair and facial hair when he has long hair"? and after the skin colour say 'and no facial hair'. confused. :shock: . So basically I just change his hair style along with Karimi's which when I've saw him is quite long, both will be shaved, team policy. :lol:

Thanks for the info on that other Iranian player, I'll take a look at him, as I'm unhappy with my little Korean guy that I bought, can't mind his name, so I'll probably swap them over. Also thinking of maybe taking on the Iranian goalie Miravapour (sp?) as I also quite liked him too. Was going to buy the Spurs reserve goalie, who seems rather good, but might opt against that.

Also earlier in this thread someone mentioned some great little Asian guy (think he'll be Korean) called Park Chu Young or something, I for the life of me can't find anyone called this?

Still chasing in the league, however took a 6-2 gubbing from Besiktas, they signed Stoichkov and he ran me ragged as well as Hasan Sas ably backing him up. Look good for a cup final place after winning 3-1 in the first leg against Galatasary. Think I'm around 6 points or so from Ajax and around 4 from Besiktas, but still got 8 games to go. Also need the points as I'm something like 9000 short of breaking even.

I hopefully can make the Champs Lge as I would like to go against a real big gun in Europe and see how good they will be compared to my section which includes the likes of Dutch, Russian, Turkish, Belgium and the other smaller teams also (can't mind them all, Sparta, Lokeren etc etc). Coming against a big German, Italian, Spanish or English team should be fun.

FD

no seems like you've fixed them. when i said short hair and facial hair I was describing how they come with ORIGINAL game and how WRONG that is lol...

in general every Persian player needs to have skin colour 1 and 2 if you care enough to change with Mirzapour, Kaebi being 2.

I don't rate Mirzapour much... he's avg goalie and makes mistakes sometimes... and has a real weak shot on him which has caused problems for us before while the guy tries to clear the ball.

Mobali is one of our best talents and Javad Nekounam the DMF is our best player right now the guy is amazing and does it all Stevie G or Lampard style and comes up with lot of goals too but as usual Konami aint done their research and apart from consistency of 7 his other stats are crap in 60s. It's bullshit. Whatever.. this is why i'll be releasing an update... too many stats over-rated under-rated and shit like that which pisses me off.

take care

Yep, I was going to go with Nikopolidis, but want a big goalie, and remember that he's quite tall. In the game itself, he is prone to some mistakes, but I can remember some excellent saves he pulled off, so might reward him with a move to PES Utd. :lol: Think Mobali could be a target too now.

My 2 favs of all time in ISS/PES/WE series are Mahdavikia and Pashazedeh (spelling seems to change all the time, I remember he was called Pashadesh, although I just call him The Pash). Ali Daei was also great, and there was a little guy in the old ISS Pro game with yellow boots, but can't mind his name, was very quick, him and big Ali where awesome up front.

Kaebi is a good little player too, very pacy, I've been playing him at right-back, but have stuck him back on the right wing and am playing Mahdavikia on the left now with Alex Santos dropping back to left-back.

FD

Nturtle said:
The "short player" is Kaebi!!! Good stuff! BTW - you guys are all starting Match Day Roster? Or ML + 3 to choose from? I opted for the latter to make it a challenge...and bloody hard it is too!! Have to start on 3 stars I think...ahahhhahahahahahah!

Ooo ok thx... yea i think that he is #2 in Iran and it says "Dagaka" in the back of his shirt... thx!

PLF is that guy on your Avator you......okay okay don't answer that question :mrgreen:

But is Tristan persian?

Last edited:
lol no Tristan is Spanish but looks very much Persian like most other Spanish such as Raul and he used to be my fav player when he was at top of his career and didn't go clubbing so much :( which pissed off Irureta and now he's been rarely playing first-team football for past 3 years. He was one talented fucker though.

Anyways yeah FD, the guy with yellow boots up front was he Chinese looking a bit but Persian?? if so his name was Azizi. And the way you spelt Pashazadeh is correct anything else is wrong. He was amazing defender, moved to Leverkusen but got serious injuries and never was to play at this old level anymore much Karim Bagheri.

Anyways give Mobali a try and I say fuck Mirzapour. In game he's 194cm but he should be 191 anyways which is kinda avg for a GK.

Also there is a 20 year old Iranian striker named Borhani who's quite pacey an skillful and thought of as very good prospect. HAve a look at him if you want.

ok I think we are getting alittle off topic... but all i'm going to say is, DEPORTIvO SUCK.

I don't like Deportivo and you're right we're getting off-topic so only post about ML

PLF said:
lol no Tristan is Spanish but looks very much Persian like most other Spanish such as Raul and he used to be my fav player when he was at top of his career and didn't go clubbing so much :( which pissed off Irureta and now he's been rarely playing first-team football for past 3 years. He was one talented fucker though.

He was good on PES3.

Would you say Irureta messed his career up or he did himself.

Haven't lost a game since acquiring dallesandro, he has 2 goals and 1 assist, only 5 pts behind newcastle for the 4th place now and just drew man U 1-1 away, after absorbing a barage from man u, hyypia scoring an own goal, and then hamman scoring in the 36th minute in the in the first leg of the cup semifinal, not too bad. A couple of questions/observations about weird things in master league: what kind of crack is the computer smoking with its lineups? Ronaldinho sits on the bench, lampard hasnt played one game, and neither has rooney, its ridiculous O_o. Another, I dont know if its because of reefur's patch or what, but theres a duplicate 20 year old copy of every german and holland player... which is probably going to wreak havoc on any realism come transfers at the end of the season, when there are doppleganger diesler's running around. Anyone know what the deal with that is?

I don't know Irureta is an idiot and i'm glad this is his last season with Depor but this is off-topic so lets not talk about it here anymore ;)

PSV Eindhoven

Gomes
Jakobsen (RSB) Alex (CB) Heitinga (CB) Lee Young (LSB)
Cocu (DMF) V. Bommel (CMF) Leandro (OMF)
Kaebi (RWF) Beasley (LWF) Farfan (CF)

1 - PSV 17 points
2 - Sochaux 15 points
3 - West Brom 11 points
4 - S. Moscow 10 points
5 - Mallorca 9 points
6 - Hamburguer 8 points
7 - AZ 8 points
8 - Ajaccio 1 point

I've played 7 games so far and i just bought Heitinga (is that his right name? my player names are mostly in japanese) and Kaebi (short SB OR SMF from Iran 19 years old)...

Gomes has been outstanding in goal for me with only 1 goal allowed! Alex has been awesome in the back too and has helped Gomes by not letting the other teams shoot.

I won 5 games and tied the other 2. Farfan is my leading scorer with 5 goals out of my 9 goals. My OMF Leandro is really weak and i will probably get a new midfielder whenever I can. Beasley has been really good at the left wing making great runs and crosses for Farfan.

any ideas or tips?

edit: i forgot to mention that i through to the second round of the cup... i tied both games but i had more away goals... :) playing right now!

Last edited by a moderator:
PLF,

That's the guy I was meaning Azizi. \\:o/ He was a great little partner for Daei.

LOL..........you seem to be giving that poor goalie a rough time. :lol: Bagheri was also a good little player too in the early versions. I'll check out that other striker you mentioned along with Mobali. Thanks for those.

FD

GK is average that's all obviously I have nothing against him as he's our current #1 goalie but he's less than our previous amazing keepers like Abedzadeh for sure :(

Anyways yeah Azizi is a legend and still plays although mostly as OMF now and takes a good FK ;)

Bagheri was amazing for a couple years and then got crap. bt he's certainly not little.. he's same size as Daei.

Back
Top Bottom