Upcoming Patch Details Released!!!

Unfortunately that doesn't exist in 2011. We haven't had any extended discussion on the use of a trap button in this forum.

Well, you can't get everything right. Sure we want fouls fixed, advantaged rule, a bit of improvement on the goalkeepers and fixes on the online, but, I think it's fair to say, and it's obvious to everyone, that this patch sounds masssive.

I mean, I don't think Konami has ever done (or promised) such good improvements with a patch. Most of us probably took for granted that the CPU names and the AI pressure would never be fixed in PES 2011.

It's pretty obvious they seem to have heard us, all that's left now is testing.

It is high time that Konami clean up behind them. This patch is not as if they SAVED us! They save them self from going down, because the original game never should have such stupid things such as player names on cpu players. I am not thankful for this patch because it IS their job to give us value for our money:RANT: Every year we hope for the best yet Konami don't deliver and then it is as if we the users are so fortunate to get updates from them, while it should have never been a problem in the first place.

Rant over.:))

After release patch i feel different passing system. Right now it's very similar to Pes 6. Before the patch passing system was more manual. In this moment Pes 2011 looks like Pes 6 with next Gen animations and graphics.

After release patch i feel different passing system. Right now it's very similar to Pes 6. Before the patch passing system was more manual. In this moment Pes 2011 looks like Pes 6 with next Gen animations and graphics.

It's all in your head mate - placebo effect.

This is the official Konami patch release details - nothing was changed with the passing system:

■AI pressure more in certain situation (especially when crossing)
■Cursor switching improved, including when ball is crossed
■Difficulty and success rate of Rainbow Flicks has been changed (more difficult)
■Transfer fees in ML has been reworked
■You can turn off player names above CPU players
■Shooting has been tweaked
■Chants have been refined or changed

After release patch i feel different passing system. Right now it's very similar to Pes 6. Before the patch passing system was more manual. In this moment Pes 2011 looks like Pes 6 with next Gen intranet and graphics.
Maybe you imagine that :SMUG:
Passing system not change :BYE:

Is anyone disappointed in the shooting since the patch was introduced? I've kinda gotten used to the game pre patch and don't have too many problems with the game as originally introduced. Switching on the corners isn't as bad as it was for me. I don't concede many goals at all on the corners and to be honest overall the switching works well for me.

Last edited:
It's all in your head mate - placebo effect.

This is the official Konami patch release details - nothing was changed with the passing system:

■AI pressure more in certain situation (especially when crossing)
■Cursor switching improved, including when ball is crossed
■Difficulty and success rate of Rainbow Flicks has been changed (more difficult)
■Transfer fees in ML has been reworked
■You can turn off player names above CPU players
■Shooting has been tweaked
■Chants have been refined or changed

I have now finished one season with the new patch thus I believe I can say with confidence that the only two things that changed is the names on top of cpu players as well as the transfers fees in ML. The cursor change are still a problem as is the rest.

Last edited:
The other stuff has changed as well. The AI pressure like mad now (bad), the shooting when off balance / hassled by a defender has changed so that the ball just goes wide instead of floating off like a helium balloon (good), the rainbow flicks usually fail now (good), and the cursor switching is still a problem but it's a LOT less horrible than it was.

Haven't noticed any real changes in the chants, except that the Man United chant with the naughty word in it has been removed. Shame. I still remember the first PES on PS2, where fans would chant "you're so shit it's unbelievable". That was great.

Back
Top Bottom