UEFA EURO 2016 France / Tournament schedule in 1. post

Re: Road to UEFA Euro 2016 France

Rumours go around saying they found explosives in an ambulance that was supposed to be in the stadium and then to be detonated during the match. :SHOCK:

I think every comment on this is redundant, because it is so disgusting and devastating.

Rumours go around saying they found explosives in an ambulance that was supposed to be in the stadium and then to be detonated during the match. :SHOCK:

I think every comment on this is redundant, because it is so disgusting and devastating.

I hope that turns out to be false. Because if it doesn't ... holy freaking shit.

Pots for the draw

va9mexS.png

Germany vs. Netherlands off due to something found at the stadium...

13806027.jpg
Is that Obama?

That's just horrible! :MAD:

Never mind thanks for being the best 3rd. Now we are heroes beating Norway 3-1(agg) at the playoffs not just a lucky team wich advanced from an easy group as 3rd

whoscored.jpg

Last edited:

Never mind thanks for being the best 3rd. Now we are heroes beating Norway 3-1(agg) at the playoffs not just a lucky team wich advanced from an easy group as 3rd

whoscored.jpg

Hungary did indeed very well. They boost confidence with the win over Norway and also the trust and believe from the Hungarian people for Euro 2016.

Do you think Yarmolenko is underrated in Western Europe? I think that he will fit easily in teams like Man Utd and Chelsea.
I wish he show all his best next summer and maybe finally he'll move to some big club from Western Europe just like Konoplianka.
But if not we've younger generation, maybe they will be scouting by some clubs. I believe our team will show nice football in France, even without Sheva :D

ok mate, congrats on hungary btw,
i hope we are drawn in a group with wales and i hope we slaughter wales

That Albania vs. Switzerland game is gonna be more interesting than most with several Albanians representing the Swiss national team! :D An added twist. Interesting that they didn't avoid each other in the draw.

Many of them did that because they didn't think Albania has a chance to qualify for a major tournament like this. Now they have to face the country of their birth or parents and might be somewhat conflicted. Of course they'll say all the right things in the media like how 'focused' they are and how this is just another game but in reality it won't be.

Not that this is anything new... in today's globalized world, it's happened with many other nations before and will happen again.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 France

1st post updated.

great opponents BUT even this group is really though, also i think Portugal will struggle they always do on competitions, i think Iceland will be the 1st here

Saturday 25 June 2016, 18:00, Paris - Parc des Princes, WB vs. 3A/C/D

Got Ticket to this game, any idea WTF that means lol

I love how the english media underestimate Slovakia so far :D

ye man it's great. all your players are old as shit apparently, we gonna do you 5-0:APPLAUD:

i think england group is ok though and we'll go through & i really cant wait for us to batter wales..

Saturday 25 June 2016, 18:00, Paris - Parc des Princes, WB vs. 3A/C/D

Got Ticket to this game, any idea WTF that means lol

WB = winner of group B vs a 3rd place team from group A, C or D probably..

I thought only 2 go through from a group?

So could be England if they win there group! Brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom