UEFA EURO 2016 France / Tournament schedule in 1. post

For such statement you need to have prove, that is first.. and im not on anyone side btw. In a mass of hundrets - thousands people to single out who started is childish, it was a fault of French authorities to not prevent this outcome, giving the fact English and Russian fans have a history of similar behaviour in past...

second, English fans were making trouble in the town for 3 days prior to the match, i´m not saying Russians were not, but i follow English media mostly who covered the situation in town prior this match and it was sick..

edit:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...cenes-continue-England-Russia-supporters.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ent-country-violence-continues-Euro-2016.html

This should have been dealt with from French Police side very strictly, but somehow it was not... these people should been taken and not allowed to enter the stadium, but clearly the French police is short on this groups of people...

tensions were high as both national anthems were booed and it all went to shit after the final whistle..

The stadium footage is pretty clear.

Trouble in the streets is a separate issue to potential stadium bans

it is not up to me to say what is clear and what is not, even if they would ban only Russian supporters, it would solve nothing, only create more tension ahead of next games or next world cup.. i realy hope both set of fans will be banned. The behaviour shown by both is disgracefull.

if i compare English fans to Welsh yesterday.. i feel sad. It brings bad light to all the normal England supporters.

Civilization my ass.

What is the resemblance between these kinds of people and ISIS? Nope, not religion. It is their absence of value for human life. Stick any religion/background on them and it's the same shit.

People always try to put the blame on other things; guns, religion, games, you name it. Guns and religion don't kill people. It's these types of people with such behavior that do.

I won't even call them animals, because animals will be offended.

Civilization my ass.

What is the resemblance between these kinds of people and ISIS? Nope, not religion. It is their absence of value for human life. Stick any religion/background on them and it's the same shit.

People always try to put the blame on other things; guns, religion, games, you name it. Guns and religion don't kill people. It's these types of people with such behavior that do.

Now there's (another) massive exaggeration. If you honestly believe all of those drunken fools do not have value for life, you're deluded. There is nothing stopping them from kniving opposing fans. Say what you will about hooligans, but amongst them there is atleast somewhat of a code of honour. Comparing drunken punchups between 'people' who have actually gone out and murdered hundreds of truly innocent people (because let's be honest here, most people involved in the fights in Marseille were willing to fight eachother) in the name of a religion. It's a bit of an insult even to compare them, not the hooligans, but to the legacy of the victims. Comparing all those innocent people that died at Le Bataclan for example, they were in no way looking for anything. The same can't be said for all groups involved in Marseille.

And also obviously, no one has died in Marseille.

Civilization my ass.

:DOH:
How many beheadings have there been?
How many stonings?
How many women and girls have been taken as sex slaves?

Last edited:
every team like that should be banned from the competition period or at least take points from them. hell if Hungary ought to play behind closed gates for unacceptable chanting in the past years then wtf is this?

i expect nothing from uefa but a fare. thats it because these are football nations

Obviously hard to impose a punishment like playing behind closed doors now at the tournament, but I think a fitting punishment would be to have both teams play behind closed doors for the next qualifier.

If you're going to ban England for the behaviour of Russian fans in the stadium then that's BS.
If you're going to ban England and Russia for behaviour outside the stadium then it's BS that France doesn't also get banned.

I agree, but I remember years ago when Feyenoord were kicked out of the UEFA Cup for riots outside of the stadium. So I think it has been done before.

it seems like UEFA is threatening both nation with ban from the competition. So in short terms they got away with this...

Now there's (another) massive exaggeration. If you honestly believe all of those drunken fools do not have value for life, you're deluded. There is nothing stopping them from kniving opposing fans. Say what you will about hooligans, but amongst them there is atleast somewhat of a code of honour. Comparing drunken punchups between 'people' who have actually gone out and murdered hundreds of truly innocent people (because let's be honest here, most people involved in the fights in Marseille were willing to fight eachother) in the name of a religion. It's a bit of an insult even to compare them, not the hooligans, but to the legacy of the victims. Comparing all those innocent people that died at Le Bataclan for example, they were in no way looking for anything. The same can't be said for all groups involved in Marseille.

Insult? Don't make me laugh :LOL:

The very existence of these hooligans is an insult to humanity!

And code of honor? What honor? :LOL: Defending the hooligans now?

Let me see you say the same when someone close to you dies by the hands of these pieces of shit. Yea, you'll really definitely say 'oh but my daughter died by a hooligan throwing a chair on her head busting it in half at least, and not slaughtered by ISIS!'. Great logic there.

And calling them drunk excuses their behavior huh?

Also re: no death. More great logic, lol.

Critically injured England fan 'hovering between life and death'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...tigate-violence-between-england-and-russia-f/

This makes it ok in your book I guess? And this is just ONE person we know about. God knows how many more were injured and dead from all this tribalistic shit.

Do you realize football is a religion to many people?

:DOH:
How many beheadings have there been?
How many stonings?
How many women and girls have been taken as sex slaves?

Do you know what value for human life means? What do you call stupid people killing each other over a game involving a ball then? So me breaking a bottle on someone's face then proceed to stomping his face then telling him, 'Sorry sir, I do value your life, but you are on the wrong team'. :LOL: Give me a break. The animalistic behavior is the same. The means don't matter. Whether you kill a person with a chair or a machine gun or a knife, the intention is what matters, and the result is the same; death/injury.

Send these same hooligans over to a warzone and let's see what they'll do.

This crap has to stop. I hope they throw them all in jail never to see the light of day again. I'd rather live in a world without these types. I like safety.

Say what you will about hooligans, but amongst them there is atleast somewhat of a code of honour.

Well we finally hit rock bottom with this post...4000 year of human civilisation and then this...

Let's start with the last sentence.
As long as nobody dies, everything is ok...you can rape, torture, steal, discriminate...no problem, just avoid people dying. Enough said, i think...

And then the somewhat of a code of honour-reasoning.

That's a very dangerous one. I'm pretty sure that most IS or Al Qaeda suicide bombers have more than somewhat of a code of honour...they have a religion as a moral code of honour.The fact that it's a dodgy interpretation doesn't mean anything, because they have somewhat of a code of honour...i'm using exactly the same reasoning as you do...very dangerous.

The SS that performed so much attrocities in WWII had a very strong code of honour (and for the record i'm talking about practically all European nationalities here).

The crusaders had a strong code of honour, yet they behaved like beasts.

The Japanese soldiers during WWII also had a very strong code of honour. Look what attrocities they comitted on innocent people.

Even the maffia has a very strong code of honour (it's all about honour in fact)...

Am i saying that what those hooligans do is worse than what terrorists do? No, i am not pretending that.

Yet, does it make any difference if you are attacked and injured or dead (because it's a miracle that there were no deaths in the Stade du Vélodrome and remember Heysel, which was all about hooliganism and not only English hooliganism, i had tickets for that match, i can tell you a thing or two about that one)?

Is it any consolation that your beloved is death (or seriously injured) by people who have somewhat of a code of honour or by terrorists? The results and the pain (in all senses) are quite similar...

Is the police to blame? UEFA? France?
Perhaps partly, but if these idiots wouldn't cause riot, those other people's mistakes would not have any consequences at all...

There is no easy solution for this problem and i don't really agree with Lami (although he makes some interesting points in his last post), but your reply was rock bottom...

Perhaps in the future there should be a ban on visiting fans for tournaments, but that is not a good solution either...

Last edited:
Lami was comparing terrorists to hooligans. My point was that these hooligans are not anywhere near as bad as people who have intentionally murdered people in name of a cult. What I meant by a code of honor is that hooligans are not looking to murder people, the general code is that you don't kick people when they're down and don't fight with weapons. Not all follow this (as seen in some footage), but still none have intentionally tried to kill anyone, if they wanted to they'd just carry knives and skew anyone in their way. You can not dispute that no bodies in the ground is as bad as they fivety odd that are going to be buried in Orlando, and the plus hundred that have been buried in Paris.

Don't try to lecture me from a high horse either gerd. 'Well we finally hit rock bottom with this post...4000 year of human civilisation and then this...' What gives you the right to be posting this drivel? Your sense of superiority is disgusting and insulting.

Last edited:
Lami was comparing terrorists to hooligans. My point was that these hooligans are not anywhere near as bad as people who have intentionally murdered people in name of a cult. What I meant by a code of honor is that hooligans are not looking to murder people, the general code is that you don't kick people when they're down and don't fight with weapons. Not all follow this (as seen in some footage), but still none have intentionally tried to kill anyone, if they wanted to they'd just carry knives and skew anyone in their way. You can not dispute that no bodies in the ground is as bad as they fivety odd that are going to be buried in Orlando, and the plus hundred that have been buried in Paris.

Don't try to lecture me from a high horse either gerd. 'Well we finally hit rock bottom with this post...4000 year of human civilisation and then this...' What gives you the right to be posting this drivel? Your sense of superiority is disgusting and insulting.

I was being sarcastic because i didn't particularly liked the way you answered Lami, but i can see your point. I shouldn't have done that, i apologize...i'm very sorry. Really.

I still don't agree, but it's not that important. No hard feelings.

You lots should just condemn the actions of these cowardly folks n move on. Be happy you don't live in a country where guns are everywhere in the streets.

hungary-2.jpg

160614135845-08-austria-hungary-euro-2016-exlarge-169.jpg

41c6c3297068d4761fb67462be18bce8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aunEzWJhgEI

After 44yrs of absence from the big stage...with a goal from Szalai who havent scored since 2014.12.12. this is.... fuck...this is something special :') History has been written today gentlemen.

disappointed by C.Ronaldo`s (who claims to be the citizen of the world) comments after the match :R1

“They celebrated like they had won the Euro cup or something. That's a small mentality. That's why they'll do nothing.”

I think emotions got the better of him as he did not expect to lose to such a "small" nation...

On the other hand, the Iceland players just laughed at that comment and said "Well, we are a small nation" haha...but yea, not very classy from Ronaldo.

But very happy for Hungary and Iceland!! Such results and surprises are always great for a tournament. (As much as we'd love the big teams to compete, its the little ones that always wins our hearts)

Iceland are fantastic... they are a nation of the size of a small town ffs with a population of 332,529, the players might be relatives actually... let that sink in...

Ronaldo´s comments are pathetic... i don´t like him at all, great athlete, but shite mentality... instead of praising Iceland, they deserve nothing less..

If my country wasn´t on Euro, i would realy hope they win it :)

Back
Top Bottom