UEFA EURO 2016 France / Tournament schedule in 1. post

Re: Road to UEFA Euro 2016 France

Hungary should pick themselfs up, if we Slovaks managed it, you can definetly do it as well, heck we don´t have a proper national stadium for years now and our league is picking itself up just now with massive amount of young players coming through...in my town top league team tehre are more than 8 players born 1994 and up in starting lineup, with the same situation in more of the top league clubs... This is the way forward.. Talents like that will be the base for future... not to mention we have many very young players in top leagues teams academy around europe... Perhaps the bad financial situation moves these young player forward, so they want to prove themselfs again.. because you know how the situation is lifestyle wise in our country´s....

Hungary can do it as well, we are neighbours and we have almost the same circumstances in economy and it isn´t good...but there has to be young talented players in Hungary that will be coming through...

i wish you will be succesfull the same way as in past...

Last edited:

thanks a lot :)

main problem is our college of sport where they still dont teach football to our future coaches properly just some bullshit they made up 40 years ago and wich obviously dont work out well, so the kids wont get the right education to learn to play football at the academies too. so now every Hungarian coach is for himself when it comes to self development. ofcourse sometimes we have gems from abroad like Paolo Sousa who lead Videoton to EL and now managing Fiorentina...but we shouldnt rely on lucks like this and we dont have the money for big names and they have no reason to come here

tho our FA is still changing atm. we'll see. Dardai shaped the National Team nicely, recognized that the defence is what can be thought at any age to any team, thats why where we are now only.

and now Andreas Müller joined the Storck team, wondering what he can add to the National Team. he was a great player. Norway is better no question about it, but they dont have players like 8-10 yrs before. im expecting a tight game if we can stick to our Dardai tactic

Last edited:

decent mature football. nice result that away 0-1. to win we needed tho a referee and some luck( help from above maybe from Marton) but at least for once everything was on our side

Last edited:

thx btw our goal scorer havent played even one top game this year, he plays in the Videoton reserve in League 3. kudos to Kleinheisler, he was one of our best

The only way how Ireland can score tonight.

151113011.7_xl.jpg

It is incredible...just hope both the players of both sides and the supporters will be able to get at least home uninjured. Absolutely terrible what happened in the town.

if this can happend in France now, i would never feel safe at EURO...

football loosing the meaning now.

people are not safe in Europe..in heart of Europe.... it´s sick.

its still time to change host to a nation that wasnt bombing terrorist camps and wich also prepd for hosting such a competition. imagine what could lead to if more different nations would be also involved in such a tragedy at the Euro...

Last edited:

To be very honest I do not think it would change something. If they manage to get to France, they manage to get anywhere in Europe.

I highly doubt it will be changed, as S-Nipe said, it can happend anytime anywhere wich is the bigest problem... nobody is sure and safe in Europe thanks to our goverment politics. The problem is within people heads... the more you diverse people, the more hate builds inside of them...it´s a difficult situation... i can´t predict the outcome of this.

what this will bring is fear, i wanted to travel to France with my mates to see our national team, now i don´t want to.

If France people and EU people get fed up with this situation i can see only bad outcome...either nationalistic regimes to take over in many countries - because these are without any compromises + EU being past in few years time.... one or two more attacks like this and people will be feeling unsafe in thier homes... wich means the next elections will be very bad for current leaders and for minorities as well...

Last edited:

France, Isreal and the USA 've attacked Syria. We dont know why and when an attack could come from the terrorists now sure... but yesterday wasnt for no reason, it was an eye for eye situation i think.

France, Isreal and the USA 've attacked Syria. We dont know why and when an attack could come from the terrorists now sure... but yesterday wasnt for no reason, it was an eye for eye situation i think.

thanks to uncle Sam who toppled down military secular governments and embraced Islamic parties, and brings chaos to the world.:shiver:

congrats to ireland too, although penalty that was given was a total comedy :)

but ireland, you have my sympathy, and you will be one of the nations i will cheer up for at the euro (if they don't cancel it).

Germany vs. Netherlands off due to something found at the stadium...

13806027.jpg

Back
Top Bottom