UEFA Euro 2008

Paul Scholes has already retired mate! ;))

I'm not that ginger nor that much of a dwarf ;)

Not true! I've seen goalie's booked for handing the ball outside the box on FIFA 08.

Well yes I've heard that this happens, but it must be rare considering I've played 400+ matches and not seen it myself, also it would never happen twice because goalies can't be sent off in Fifa, hope that's fixed for Euro, also we should see more injuries and more serious ones than just missing one or two matches.

haha

Are faces and kits and fonts really neccessary?

I would have stick men playing in no stadiums if the game played well

you lot are to fussy :))

Refereeing needs to be fixed too, if you're clean through and get fouled it's a bloody red card! :r1

Refereeing needs to be fixed too, if you're clean through and get fouled it's a bloody red card! :r1
That's the one thing I totally agree with so far.

You play ranked matches and they can hack you down all game without getting sent off. In Pro there's no messing now (perhaps too strict if anything) - tackle from behind, straight red, no question. If that happened in FIFA the cheating cunts would have a harder job getting their wins.

Me and CW played a game specifically designed to try and get the game abandoned for too many ment sent off.

We had to do 10 min halfs an it took till the 87th min to get enough men sent off. Some of the tackles were horrific too.

The whole refereeing aspect needs fixing, not just clean through straight reds, advantage needs to be followed up by a booking once the ball is dead for example, as it is now when you commit a bad foul but the ref plays advantage you just leave the ball to your opponent and escape being booked, PES had that sorted years ago.......

But yes the refereeing should be more accurate and fair to both sides, there should be some straight red fouls for lunging tackles from behind as well.

The whole refereeing aspect needs fixing, not just clean through straight reds, advantage needs to be followed up by a booking once the ball is dead for example, as it is now when you commit a bad foul but the ref plays advantage you just leave the ball to your opponent and escape being booked, PES had that sorted years ago.......

But yes the refereeing should be more accurate and fair to both sides, there should be some straight red fouls for lunging tackles from behind as well.

Tim wouldn't be able to play the game if the referees did their jobs properly. He would have about 8 men at the end of every game.

Let's hope they do a lot of work to make the AI defenses far more realistic and varied. I couldn't stand it if San Marino are another perfect back-4 all match, every match. And it would be nice to see teams far more willing to release their side-backs over the half-way line to help mount attacks.

And AI fatigue would be nice.

And more realistic AI response times (ie. much slower), or would that be removing the only thing they have that makes their game hard?

Apart from response times and goalkeepers.

I think they need to make players "feel" different.

Thats one thing that PES has over Fifa.

Individual players feel different.

I don't know if its a stats thing or, individual animations.

I read a post in another forum once about someone edited the players on the team, made all their stats 0, everything but speed, and made that 99 or something, and the game played exactly the same, the passing, the controls, the shooting, and he was able to win just on speed or something. So I think stats need to actually mean something (other than speed apparently)

I think they do, there is defo players who cant hit a cows arse with a banjo in FIFA08. But I always found PES was a game that you could win on Speed stats, remember Babingida, or Simo?

Babangida saved my arse so many times in PES. Was always the first Master League buy, with Mpenza second.

i agree %100

Babangida saved my arse so many times in PES. Was always the first Master League buy, with Mpenza second.

you put babiandinga on the wing and let him beat defenders down the wing... ahh good times.. mpenza and who was that polish player... he was awesome! Olisdabe!

Olisadabe is Nigerian?

And I think the players do feel different in FIFA, you can clearly tell if you're controlling Cristiano Ronaldo or Gary Neville! :LOL:

Olisadabe is Nigerian?

And I think the players do feel different in FIFA, you can clearly tell if you're controlling Cristiano Ronaldo or Gary Neville! :LOL:

i completley disagree, agree on ronaldo but besides him, everyone feels almost the same.. neville feels no different then scholes

i completley disagree, agree on ronaldo but besides him, everyone feels almost the same.. neville feels no different then scholes

Agree with gomito, ronaldo feels different, otherwise the rest of the team feels the same, and pretty much almost every other player in the league.

Back
Top Bottom