UEFA Champions League '06 - '07 Final: Liverpool - AC Milan

Re: UEFA Champions League 2006-2007 - [Group Stage - Round 2]

Wow Van Horseface & Raul can't stop scoring shame about Real's league form.

Great goal from Kaka aswell....

Great strike by Kaka indeed, although the slight deflection made it impossible to reach for the keeper. Anderlecht could have scored one, but they lacked some punch in the final third.

Re: UEFA Champions League 2006-2007 - [Group Stage - Round 3]

Just been looking the first half of Chelsea-Barcelona.
The biggest star on the pitch: litle Lionel Messi...constantly boo-ed by the Chelsea fans and this makes him play better...great player.

About Anderlecht-milan.
There is no doubt that the best team won (don't know why that ref gave a second yellow to Bonera). But, Kaka's shot was slightly deflected which made it a goal, Zitka was very close...Milan was lucky there.
Anderlecht were unlucky afterwards, they could have scored, but in the end Milan deserved that win, they were the better team by a mile...

PS: great Drogba goal..

Drogba incredible! :D Schweinsteiger off :) 2nd yellow

Barcelona played awful....Chelsea started playing after they scored and shevs problem is first touches

beboquintero said:
.............and shevs problem is first touches

And his inability to keep his feet. I didn't know he was like this, but looks like in desperation he dives around looking for all sorts.

Looks like Ronaldinho won't be playing on Sunday, unless Bourlahouz (feck knows how to spell it, how does a Dutchman come up with a name like that anyway?) let's him out his pocket. As for Deco, I don't know how this guy gets a game for Barca now, recently he's been woeful for them and I don't understand why Iniesta doesn't take his place, he's slower than me, does no work and his passing was just as bad as that poor dude on Mastermind the other day.

FD

Haha, his parents are from Morocco i believe, and its spelt: Boulahrouz :)

PSV surpisingly won in Istanbul, good for the Dutch football. They were lucky though, as they were outplayed in the first half and 1-0 down, but Mondragon let an easy ball by Kromkamp in, and then Gala lost all their confidence and PSV scored another, but i aint complaining ;)

Professor Nutmeg said:
Yes, great goal from Drogba and what a great buy Boula is looking to be. He's so much better than Paulo mediocre Ferreira.

yes but i think it's unfair to say paulo ferreira is mediocre,for sur Boula is a better defender but ferreira is more attacking and can cross the ball unlike boula who is real/True defender(ps:his best position is cb)

mIGUEL. said:
SL Benfica: :applause:

Fernando Santos: :applause:
Anderson: :applause:

bartsimpsondd3.jpg

:applause:

Please sake Santos and bring back José António Camacho. He and Benfica players ashamme de club. I prefer much more watcing a team of U-19 like Sporting and the senior "Benfica?!" team.

Arsenal. :eh: I can't believe how many chances The Gooners have missed today. :eh:

Well done Benfica, outclassed us, great performance, slick passing creativity and a cutting edge, everything we didn't have.

Looks like it's gonna go to the wire

Milanista said:
Ricardo Kaka.

...is turning out a nightmare for Belgian teams.
Five goals in three matches against Brugge and Anderlecht.
His second third goals yesterdays were beauties...Milan is way too strong for Anderlecht.

Kaka was on fire...simply one of the best players in the world.

Arsenal were very unlucky, but they can only blame themselfs. They had about 8 clearcut chances, Cesc and Rosicky missed in front of an empty goal...

PSV has already qualified with Liverpool, very surprising, i thought Bordeaux and Galatasaray would make it much more difficult for them. But good news for Dutch football :)

Barcelona have gotten themselfs in a difficult situation, and will have to win both games to qualify, will be very interesting...

EDIT: Did u see Lucho Gonzales goal? What a Stunner! :D

Re: UEFA Champions League 2006-2007 - [Group Stage - Round 4]

Well done Benfica, easily deserved the win. Celtic were shocking, and with Copenhagen winning the group is wide open. Man Utd now come to Celtic Park in three weeks with something to play for rather than having already qualified, should be some game!

Re: UEFA Champions League 2006-2007 - [Group Stage - Round 4]

A great win for Celtic yesterday, they didnt play very good...but what a stunning freekick by Nakamura! And then Saha's missed PK wich u just felt coming as he had to wait like a minute before he was finally allowed to take it, still great save though.

Does make the ManU-Benfica game at OT much more interesting though, as well as Porto-Arsenal. Again the English vs the portuguese teams, i think the English will come out on top this time though...

Re: UEFA Champions League 2006-2007 - [Group Stage - Round 5]

Now I want to see Barce loosing vs Bremen ;) That would be increadibile!

Bye Bye Barca :)

i really hope so. bremen deserved the next round.

Back
Top Bottom