Group F: 1. Manchester United, 2. Celtic

Group G: 1. Arsenal, 2. Porto

Group H: 1. AC Milan, 2. Lille

Last edited:
Re: UEFA Champions League 2006-2007

Hamburg - Osasuna is a good tie.

I dont think any of the ties are that easy except Chievo, Lille and Dhonetsk

Kopenhagen will be a very nice match. It will be good to see Gronkjaer and Bergdolmo again. Plus they have some more good players like Linderoth and Allback.

would be cool to see debrecen facing lille and even win that one.

i can see hsv also being kicked out allready.

Watchout out Standard Liège and Dinamo Zagreb!

Shit I'd like to see Red Star, Hearts, Galatasaray and Valerenga in, but seems most of them are impossible. :|

My team, Vålerenga, must win 2-0 or more vs Mlada Boleslav to go through, and we have only lost two times home this year, we are gonna win that match!

and then we meet Galatasaray, im happy! Could be worse... Liverpool/AC Milan/Arsenal/Ajax etc...

HSV vs. Osasuna!! FUCK!! The one match I was hoping wouldn't happen! #-o

Now it means either Javad Nekounam (new Osasuna signing) makes it to next round of CL or Mehdi Mahdavikia (HSV)! :|

And here I was thinking a few days earlier, for first time ever I think, we might have 3 Persian players in CL group stages. :p :(

I hope HSV will make it, they're my favourite German team. Maybe if De Jong will reach his good form (wich he hasn't showed since he's gone to HSV), van der Vaart is brilliant as he once was (and last season a bit) and they have a striker who scores a lot they hopefully wil make it. But Osasuna is a very strong team.

Hearts have got AEK Athens, possible :D hopefully HSV get through, but I also like Oasasuna :(

Zagreab - Arsenal should be a great one.

I heard Maccabi - Liverpool might be played in Slovenia.

I think Hearts got a nice draw missing ALOT of big guns great chance for them:applause:

Carez said:
My team, Vålerenga, must win 2-0 or more vs Mlada Boleslav to go through, and we have only lost two times home this year, we are gonna win that match!

and then we meet Galatasaray, im happy! Could be worse... Liverpool/AC Milan/Arsenal/Ajax etc...

You will see what WORSE is ;) Playing away agaist Galatasaray is even worser than 115.000 people in the Azteca stadium haha

ooh_harry said:
HSV have a good side!! It wont be easy but im sure they'll get through with the likes of Kompany, VDV, De jong and mahdavikia in their roster
And Guerrero... :mrgreen:, go HSV!

I think Hearts have a chance, though they need a much better performance than tonight.

Well, Arsenal won't have an easy job, that's for sure.

I bet Benfica will lose the eliminatory. At least if they will play like they did in these pre-season matches... :cry:

What do you think about Legia Warsaw-Shachtar? I'm from Poland and I support Legia:)

Guys forget hearts,We will beat easily this team
We just beat Benfica 3-1 in friendly, plus we will get a star attacker and midfielder until we play hearts...

mIGUEL. said:
I bet Benfica will lose the eliminatory. At least if they will play like they did in these pre-season matches... :cry:

Mate, we just played PRE-season matches!!

Important players as Simão didn't played, besides I'm confident if we change our tactic in 4-4-2 to 4-5-1 we can beat any team.

The fuck is: Miccoli is injured, Simão will play his first game in a couple of weeks and Luisão didn't recovered his performance.

We'll be back again for trash some teams! ;)

polakis said:
Guys forget hearts,We will beat easily this team
We just beat Benfica 3-1 in friendly, plus we will get a star attacker and midfielder until we play hearts...

Friendly mean feck all, Stoke just played PSV the other day and drew 0-0 , it was a pretty strong team we played.

I don't care either way if hearts win as on one hand they took our CL spot away. On the other they will do the SPL a good turn with respect to country coefficient. However they will also split the money that Celtic will hope to get to themselves.

Don't be so cocky as AEK are not anything special.

Back
Top Bottom