Ubisoft's new Football Game Announced - Pure Football

At least we now know what Adam thinks makes a good footy game -

This year when he says pes 2011 looks awesome i know what he means

Such a waste of developing time and resources for this horrid game...:APPLAUD:

How can at Ubisoft think to sell a game like that?
It's nonsense.

Is there also a pitch on Planet Vulcano so we play with a fireball?

Naaaa if only someone had the courage to develop something able to compete with PES and FIFA...

Ubisoft has announced a partnership with England footballer Steven Gerrard for its upcoming sports sim Pure Football.

The Liverpool FC captain will act as an ambassador for the game, as well as appearing among its 230 featured players.

"I'm proud to be the ambassador of Pure Football," said Gerrard. "Not only does this game reflect the way I like football, more physical, more technical, but it's also a lot of fun to play with friends."

The game will also feature 17 international sides and 17 legendary players.

Oh dear...

He probably thinks this is going to have a better chance at pleasing the public than Liverpool :P

I don't see what's wrong with it, He's getting a few extra bob to promote a game, We'd all jump at the chance to make what he'll make to do fuck all except take a few photo shoots.

I don't see what's wrong with it, He's getting a few extra bob to promote a game, We'd all jump at the chance to make what he'll make to do fuck all except take a few photo shoots.

Of course we'd all jump at the chance. Because most of us are poor. He's minted so it's not like he needs the money. You can't compare the two.

He has the option to pick and choose what he wants to be associated with. So why pick to put your name to any old shite just for pocket change.

Last edited:
I don't blame Gerrard at all. I would do the same if someone gave my a load of money to appear in a game. He was probably told, like the rest of us, that this new project was a PES/Fifa contender.

As a Professional footballer why would you give your name to this, surely a few hundred grand to Gerrard is neither here nor there and this is not going to improve his brand image...:CONFUSE:
a few hundread grand buys some nice cars or a payoff for someone you beat up

Back
Top Bottom