Ubisoft's new Football Game Announced - Pure Football

Re: Pure Futbol (Ubisoft)

Why do they all have to look so buffed up on steroids anyway?

Re: Pure Futbol (Ubisoft)

Yeah, we all know they don't look like that in real life...

Strangely enough you can still make out who these players are.

I think the most cooles thing in this game , is the graphic engine. There is many potentsiyal . Here for example, folds in the kits are not textures as on FIFA and PES , have their ownd physics. Lights and shadows are very good too. As I said in that there are many potential there .

I think the graphics look gash, not a patch on PES2010.

This game is the stuff bargain bins will (literally) be made of in the coming months.

Yup - It shows we all want a new footie game to stand along side Fifa and PES.
As good as PES once was, it's a shadow of it's former self on next gen and Fifa on release always looks amazing but then a month in everyone spots the bugs, glitches, cheats and the game deteriorates.

Yup - It shows we all want a new footie game to stand along side Fifa and PES.
As good as PES once was, it's a shadow of it's former self on next gen and Fifa on release always looks amazing but then a month in everyone spots the bugs, glitches, cheats and the game deteriorates.

Id say thats probably true of so many games now a days though

Look at mw:2 - great for a few months, then came the glitches and cheats etc

Heavy Rain on ps3 - I played it, seemed awesome, then got bored of the samey gameplay -

The only exceptions of a game that has kept me gripped all the way through is uncharted 2

At least in Fifa they added the manual control system, which imo is the best feature added in a football game since forever

Well , look PES 6 ? Was great game ,the best Football game ... after 4 years - Great game , the best Football game ! Never boring !

Last edited:
Someone can please tell me what build the video is it from? I know someone who has played a newer build and they say the difference is night and day. The game is much much better than in this old build. Besides, there's a problem with the framerate and size and the transcoding make it seem much faster than it really is. In the final build they have mocapped the grass, the underwear and even the wind to make it much more realistic.

:COAT:

Someone can please tell me what build the video is it from? I know someone who has played a newer build and they say the difference is night and day. The game is much much better than in this old build. Besides, there's a problem with the framerate and size and the transcoding make it seem much faster than it really is. In the final build they have mocapped the grass, the underwear and even the wind to make it much more realistic.

Thank f#$k for that! I was getting worried.

Nets look crap aswell, how they can cut away from the ball reaching the net is beyond me. Don't they realise that's the whole point of playing football?!

Let's hope the net freaks don't get to see the vid, mass suicides will ensue.

LMAO!

I cant believe a games company like ubisoft has spent time and resources developing something like this.

When is it out, April 1st?

Jesus christ thats fucking terrible,and that adam lad who hyped this up to be a fifa/pes contender is a complete spastic.

It's really different when you see it for yourself, these vids don't do it justice. Atleast that's what one of my contacts over in Bangladesh said, that's where they are coding everything. (cheaper then in the west)

Back
Top Bottom