Tottenham Thread

Yeh, great performance. It was a great match to watch. You can already see Ramos' influence in the way you defend with your wingers coming back to defend as well, just like Sevilla used to do.

You sad bastards:

2008_1_exclusive_25.jpg

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/shop/shop_product_p.html?pno=35030

Great PR by the club no doubt many people will buy it (including myself).

I am proud to be Yido! Spurs vs Woolwich scums 5-1. Fantastic and potty looks great ;D

Woody is very good def! I hope he will play with King. Dawson out! (But I like him, he is from Nottingham :) )

I'm very happy with the signing but I pray that he stays fit.

[-o<

eyah true, but you still have king, dawson, kaboul and now woodgate, and i thought the hudd played fantastic in the role(well at least offensivley, he was reminding me of Baresi!) you have plenty of cover at least

I thought The Hudd did well also especially considering the opposition.

Alan Hutton is a done deal also, thats means goodbye Pascal.

Well done!! Ramos does it again!

I fancy Spurs to challenge for the title next season, if Ramos can get the players he wants AND manages to keep the players he has.

Title is going a bit too far but Woodgate is my new hero!

Well done Lads you were the better team!at least you're trying to play football...

PS:Woodgate and ledley king in form are the best partnership in the PL

Well done!! Ramos does it again!

I fancy Spurs to challenge for the title next season, if Ramos can get the players he wants AND manages to keep the players he has.

Sorry mate, but I disagree massively.
Spurs are just miles away from challenging for me.

Anyways, well done you lot... definitely deserved the win.

(Bastards!!:)))

Sorry mate, but I disagree massively.
Spurs are just miles away from challenging for me.

Anyways, well done you lot... definitely deserved the win.

(Bastards!!:)))

Sorry mate but I think Abhishek is right. If Juande Ramos can get the players he wants and keep essencial players such as Lennon, Robbie Keane and Berbatov maybe Tottenham could fight against the top teams for the title. I hope so.

Ramos is the man isn't he? He built along with Monchi (wasn't it their sporting director) a fantastic team like Sevilla who are already flourishing.

I won't be surprised if he does the same with Tottenham.

CONGRATS LADS. Think every neutral in the country wanted yous lots to win, apart from the Goons of course.

What sweater way to do it than at Wembley against the Chavs, and thrashing Arsenal along the way. Long overdue!!!

Chelsea tried to bore the opposition into defeat yet again but Spurs just had too much today. You lot are a joy to watch when you are song; the tempo and attitude of you players and the way you play the game deserves an :applause: smilie. Ramos is a genius, your players look so fit & up for it. You will definately be knocking on the door for AT LEAST a Champions League place next year especially after Ramos works his magic in the transfer window and brings in another good defender & maybe a new goalkeeper. Exciting times for Spurs, well done lads! :)

Back
Top Bottom