Tottenham Thread

Apparently Ramos will try to bring Dani Alves and Kanoute back under his management. TBH Spurs don't need them at the moment. Right now, they need to sort their defence out. Without King, you guys look very fragile at the back. Javi Navarro in January anyone?

We have Chimbonda at RB and we don't need Fredi back. We need an experienced defender.

We have Chimbonda at RB and we don't need Fredi back. We need an experienced defender.

Javi Navarro in January anyone?
You guys concede too many late goals and throw away too many leads as well. Lack of any real team leadership on the pitch maybe? Dawson looks out of place without King beside him in the centre of defence. Robinson lacks confidence and commanding of his defence and penalty area. Btw, who is this Damien Comolli who apparently bought most of the players while Jol was in charge? He seems to be very incompetent in strengthening the areas of the Tottenham squad that actually need strengthening.

Damien Comolli in the football world is a well known Scout/Director of football, he suggested Zokora as Carrick's replacement and he suggested Bent also.

He also didn't find a LW for us.

Damien Comolli in the football world is a well known Scout/Director of football, he suggested Zokora as Carrick's replacement and he suggested Bent also.

zokora is out of position, he is OMF IMO. Kaboul is great if he had a deystroyer next to him, he reminds me of Rio in every way. Your pretty weak at left back and dawson is terrible. I think if king can ever get healthy you might be ok, when is he comming back?

King will be in full training soon, Dawson isn't terrible he just has lapses of concentration at times.

I'd never play Zokora as an OMF, I'd rather he cover The Hudd in midfield.

King will be in full training soon, Dawson isn't terrible he just has lapses of concentration at times.

I'd never play Zokora as an OMF, I'd rather he cover The Hudd in midfield.

oh god, i really do think dawson is playing terrible. His mental lapses happen too often...

Sorry fellas, I still think you'll probably finish above us this year, but I have to laugh while I still can!! :lol:

(Especially after the bollocks we took from you lot last season! ;) )

Spurs, great team with a great history, spurs were invented in 1886 and got their first set of jerseys from Leeds United who were starting to wear red at the time, so Leeds weren't sure what to do with the old white jerseys so they gave them to Spurs, that's why Spurs wear white. Around 1890 Leeds didn't like the red and asked Spurs for the white ones back, that's when John Hotspur, the original owner of Tottenham said why don't we both wear white but when you come to our ground you wear a different color jersey like the red ones and that's how the whole away kit thing came about. Fantastic club with fantastic innovations and vision.

everyone keeps on going on about defence- sure i think you need more cover at left-back and in the centre of defence- but no one ever seems to mention your central midfield. I like ZOKORA he does a job and works hard, but JERMAINE JENAS is the most inconsistant piece of crap ever. He had one brill game this year- and one good show- and the rest he just drifts out the game. HUDDELSTONE, i like, good passer and physical rarely looses the ball, but in no way prolific. I think where you need to be spending more money in this position, buy one world class centre midfielder.
I've thought for the past year VAN DER VAART would go he in a dead end club- he's too good for hamburg- amazing passer, set pieces, 18 goals a season from midfield you name he got it.

We dont have any issues at LB and JJ is hit n miss, The Hudd is our only out n out creative midfielder.

Van der vaart would be a perfect fit.

I believe he was trying extremely hard to get Martin Petrov but missed out to city anyway he and berba had a pre meditated plan that they would help eachother settle into life in manchester

I bet it was worth waiting nearly 10 years for that performance and result! Well done lads, you're going to Wembley! :applause:

awesome performance spurs , hope we can replicate your performance tonight and see you in the final

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom