Tottenham Thread

Class, made up you won. Is there any spurs fans in this thread? :lol:

Not sure about bringing Kabul on at the end, but it did make for a nervy final 20 :D

Sorry mate but I think Abhishek is right. If Juande Ramos can get the players he wants and keep essencial players such as Lennon, Robbie Keane and Berbatov maybe Tottenham could fight against the top teams for the title. I hope so.

I'll have a bet with you right now, that even if Ramos gets in the players he wants and they have a great season, that they won't finish within 20 points of the title winners.;))

(These new smilies are gay by the way)

I'll have a bet with you right now, that even if Ramos gets in the players he wants and they have a great season, that they won't finish within 20 points of the title winners.;))

(These new smilies are gay by the way)

I believe in Juande Ramos so I will bet with you! Next season Tottenham will fight for a place in Champions League. Ramos will repeat Sevilla's history at White Hart Lane. Title? Who knows! Thats very hard but there are no impossible things.

If that doesn't happen I will eat my poo! Oh no no!!! I'm just kidding! :LOL:

Last edited:
I gues that's settled now...maybe time to eat a litle bit of humble pie....
Arsenal has a classy team, but their fans....

He was talking about the previous game - they were going all mad like THAT game was a cup final. So it really doesn't say anything about Arsenal Fans - it says more about you who would bring up a qoute that has nothing to do with what happened today just to have a dig......Very sad mate......Very Sad :(

Well done spurs - I hate both Spurs and Chelsea. But Chelsea just play super shit football - at least you play very well.

You deserved to win the cup.

Well done Spurs, Ramos has brought in Hutton and Woodgate who both look like great signings! I can see you challenging liverpool for 4th next season definetly in all fairness i would even say you have near enough the same quality but Liverpool have a little bit more, the summer transfer window can change all that though :)

Well done Spurs, Ramos has brought in Hutton and Woodgate who both look like great signings! I can see you challenging liverpool for 4th next season definetly in all fairness i would even say you have near enough the same quality but Liverpool have a little bit more, the summer transfer window can change all that though :)

I think attacking wise, Spurs have much better quality than us.

Anyways, I think Spurs will do a Sevilla, and actually challenge for the title. I really do.

feeling guilty? perhaps!!! congrats to tottenham hotspur , a great win yesterday...

I hoped it wasn't to me as it would have been way off.

Sod all bitter at all as one of the first things I did in the thread was to say well done.
(begrudgingley!!)

What do people expect they're over paid, in most cases non too bright kids, who don't live in the real world.
What makes people think they are going to be anything more... they play football for gods sake, they are not UN ambassadors..
Give me a truck load of money and a bunch of suck up hangers on and I'd be just the same :DRUNK:

i agree, but i found the pics of jenas pretty funny! he looks WASTED. Plus there young, how old is king? I doubt malbranque or the older guys were out getting hammered like these cats

spurscopy.png

Plenty of transfer rumours. Capel, Reira and Albelda all linked to Spurs.

Ramos has apparently a 40m warchest. Ramos has always been a very good buyer in the transfer market. If Ramos can get the players he wants, I think Spurs could surprise quite a few people next season.

Last edited:
I want Diego Capel!

His contract expires in 2009, go make it happen Juande Ramos.

Plenty of transfer rumours. Capel, Reira and Albelda all linked to Spurs.

Diego Capel and Albelda will probably sign for Tottenham.
Reina will stay at Anfield or maybe move to Atlético Madrid.

I think Spurs should buy a midfielder and a winger (this opinion is based on my Tottenham management experience in FM. I won the FA Cup! :DANCE:).

Last edited:
I'd like to think that Reina wouldn't go anywhere near Athletico, apart fromt the excellent front two the rest of the team are poor or not playing well at all.

Capel would be amazing but Albelda would be the real coup, if we get those 2 and keep the core of the squad which I'm sure we will, it'll be Sevilla all over again with rhe same type of players.

Back
Top Bottom