Tiger Woods 12

Re: Tiger Woods 10 (360, PS3, Wii, PC, PSP, iPhone, Nokia95, Barclays card reader...)

What do the different colours of the lines on the green mean?
Is it something to do with speed? Green, Red & Blue are the colours I remember.
I'm OK at putting so far but would still like to know exactly what they mean.
Green is a level bit of the green, red is a severely uphill bit, blue is a severely downhill bit.

Re: Tiger Woods 10 (360, PS3, Wii, PC, PSP, iPhone, Nokia95, Barclays card reader...)

god damn i am trying to get my stats up on tour pro difficulty and finding it hard! Really enjoying this though.

I was fucking about trying to do my blokes face and it wiped out all my fucking tour progress so I have to start again.

I wont be able to get on till maybe 9.30 but you might not even care.

I care, I won't be able to play though.

Green is a level bit of the green, red is a severely uphill bit, blue is a severely downhill bit.

Top man. I thought it might be that but good to know for definate.

Cheers.

Me and CW will start then when you come on we'll start a new round so you can join, Jay :)).

Really enjoyed the golf last night guys :)). Tiger 10 is very polished and looks awesome. Plays superbly well too, I really like how sensitive the analogue swings and putts are now. Makes it much more enjoyable and more realistic.

Incredible shot by Jay on the 18th to set up the winning putt :APPLAUD:.

I will get working on the Tournament Challenge and PGA Tour mode to increase my stats a bit and then you'll be in trouble ;)).

Really enjoyed the golf last night guys :)). Tiger 10 is very polished and looks awesome. Plays superbly well too, I really like how sensitive the analogue swings and putts are now. Makes it much more enjoyable and more realistic.

Incredibly jammy shot by Jay on the 18th to set up the winning putt :BLEH:

Edited that for ya Tim :D

You're just jealous.

Is online the same as the last one where you all take shots at the same time and have trails on the screen to show where each others ball is going?

You can do simultaneous or take it in turns (but the latter takes aaaaaaaaages).

I much prefer taking it in turns, which is what we did last night :)).

Also CW, even after Jay's great shot, you still had the chance to square it and take it to a play off hole but you choked big time!

My missus got fed up of me playing this all the time and created her own golfer on Sunday. She played in a tournament and finished +1 !!

She called me in to watch a replay - par 3, she hit the first shot short and on the 2nd shot (what she showed me), she hit it far too long past the hole, but the ball bounced off a tree and landed back on the green, rolling about 3" from the hole! :LOL:

Jammy cow :(

She's better than me, so I upped my game this morning and got my best career score of -4 T2 after the 1st round of a PGA Event :)

:LOL: That sounds like one of CW's shots! :SMUG:

Did you do Tournament Challenge first or just go straight into PGA Tour? I think I might just go straight into PGA tour to make it more challenging for myself and more realistic :)).

I've went straight into the tour and have only briefly glanced at the challenges.

Worth doing them I guess to unlock more stuff...

Hahaha PB you really are crap.

Aha! You say that, but I've upped my game somewhat.

For the first time in ANY golf game ever, I FUCKING WON!!!! I won a tournament - I just love this game :))

Constant practice and leveling up has paid off. Was the Open at St.Andrews and i went into the 2nd (final) round in the lead on -4. Had a very up and down 2nd round - was in touch with the leaders until a +4 hole :(

I had about 10 holes to play, but was now back in 60th-ish place. I picked up a coupe of birdies and an Eagle and with 2 to play was 2 off the lead in 7th.

A par on the 17th was followed by a spectacular Eagle on the 18th - backspun in the hole from about 120 yars off the pin! I was ecstatic - not been that chuffed with a game since the early PES days.

Genuine sense of achievement and I've spunked as much of my £250,000 winnings on everything that I can to increase my skills more. Just about to enter the US Open - and I'm up to 12th in the Fed-Ex ranking.

Suck on that Grimbo!

Bring it boringham, what the hell is going on with it tonight the wind was wild.

2009-1-8.jpg

2009-28.jpg

GameFace Epic Fail. Why have they fucked it up so much? It was really good on 08.

A young Ryan Giggs?

Hahahahahaha...............is it the penis on his head?

I won the verizon tournament. First tournament win. Would of been nice to see a trophy but still all good. Next the TPC at sawgrass.

Is it possible to upload your videos to EA SPORTS WORLD and watch them on the web like you do with FIFA videos? I can't see them anywhere. :(

Gutted because I just got a hole in one...

Back
Top Bottom