The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Setanta Sports News, not a patch on Sky Sports News

OLD CUNTING WOMEN DRIVERS WHO FUCKING APPROACH A ROUNDABOUT AND SIGNAL LEFT - THEN GO FUCKING STRAIGHT OVER AND NEARLY CUNT YOU IN THE SIDE OF YOUR VAN!

Then they have the fucking nerve to actually blast the horn at me!!!

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

"GUARANTEED" delivery times (and paying extra for them).

A few months ago I ordered a 5.1 system from Amazon, "GUARANTEED" delivery within 48 hours. Didn't happen.

A month ago I ordered a game for someone's birthday, "GUARANTEED" delivery within 48 hours. Didn't happen.

On Thursday last week I ordered Rock Band from the UK, "GUARANTEED" delivery by 5pm on Monday (i.e. today). One hour to go, no parcel.

So that's three in a row. The word "GUARANTEED" should not be allowed to be used by modern businesses. It means fuck-all. Either the definition has changed or there's a ton of small-print that says "we reserve the right to take your money off you for a service we can't possibly provide".

With you there... though, you must be made of money or a shopaholic..
I paid for a guaranteed repair within 4 days, and a 1 year warranty. On my washing machine, still waiting for a part three weeks later. they put a small note at the bottom of the last page of a form they gave me saying parts are not included. That's no good to me, and I arranged the deal over the phone, where strangely they forgot to mention that..

Shopaholic :)

But yeah, the stuff they can get away with is mental. I remember (and I'm not that bloody old) when you couldn't say "guaranteed" because the word "guaranteed" meant cast in stone, unchangeable, definite. Like when "legend" used to mean something or someone who was untouchable and a great example to all men, and now you pick up a newspaper and Frank Lampard is a "legend"...

They should include a clause like Sainsbury or Tesco - Guaranteed by .... O clock. If we are late, you get 50% off!
When I lived in Canada, Pizza Hut did free meal if they were later than an hour.

Well there's "compensation" for the sender of the parcel, but what if I was a business user and it was something crucial that I need to show some investors? Where's my fucking compensation? Whoever has sent the parcel obviously doesn't want it or they would have kept it, I'M the one who needs it, so I'M the one who should get the fucking compensation.

I won't be letting them get away with it though, the last two things have come with free delivery - although if I'd ordered them with free delivery it wouldn't have cost anything anyway and I would have got them on the same day, so I don't see how it's compensation. But it's better than nothing.

It wouldn't be too bad if you knew your package was lost or delayed because of a plane crash, Ala Castaway, but you know it's down to some feckless twit, who can't be arsed getting his hand out of his pants. To stick your package in a box or on a van..

Oh crap I sound like my Grandad.... During the woar, ye could leave ye door oppenn all night and buy half of the COOP for ten Bob..

Last edited:
Oh crap I sound like my Grandad.... During the woar, ye could leave ye door oppenn all night and buy half of the COOP for ten Bob..
I nearly put at the end of my "I should get the compensation not him" bit, "holy shit I am Larry David". Nothing wrong with that though, the world should be a fairer place...

Ironically, the package turned up literally two minutes after my previous post in here. That was the reason I did it; and now I might make a thread now asking if Sod's Law A.K.A. Murphy's Law is real. Because I knew that as soon as I switched the computer on, logged onto Evo-Web and said how arsey ParcelForce are, the package would arrive within two minutes. Much the same as waiting for a bus, you give up after half an hour and walk down the road only to turn around at the end and there's the fucking bus.

But if you carried on waiting for two hours, there would be no bus. Only after two hours and five minutes would the bus then come.

Last edited:
someone who was untouchable and a great example to all men, and now you pick up a newspaper and Frank Lampard is a "legend"...

To be fair, within the pie eating community he is held in high regard.

R&B and bassline house 4x4 music proper, and I mean really good and proper gets to me. I get so angry when I've been on the tram and there is a gang of CHAVS all with different shite music on their phones. So the tram conductor will ask them for their fare, and they're supposed to ask them to turn it off, but oh no, they'll start having a laugh and giggle with them. What the fuck mate. But it's not just the trams though, they walk down the street with it on too, and it's so stupid, they don't realize how stupid they actually look.

God I hope my son doesn't turn out like one of them. :/

I have a great one for you all... DAVID PLEAT.
I was going to put him in here earlier but last night took the piss.

Man United obstruct a player: Well the Lyon player has just run too far there, he ran straight into the player. Bad refereeing there, that wasn't a foul.
Lyon obstruct a player: BLATANT foul there, that was premeditated from Kris. He's just stood in his way, you can't do that. That should have been a yellow card.

Man United player gets held and tugged in the box: Just look at the treatment Ronaldo is getting here. Disgraceful, they're nearly ripping the shirt off his back.
Lyon player gets held and tugged in the box: [glorious silence]

David Pleat gets stabbed with an official Man United knife: Oh what an honour, what a way to go. Ungh, oh God, you're slicing me open like a Ronaldo through-pass, do it again. Ungh, yes. I feel like a glorious Manchester United martyr. This is the happiest day of my life. I love you Ronaldo, with your boyish good looks. Argh, in the heart, please!
David Pleat gets stabbed with an official Lyon knife: OH MY GOD YOU DIRTY BASTARD, NO PLEASE GOD NO, you're a rapist, the knife is a big dirty STD-ridden cock and the wound is my virgin vagina, you sick fuck! I'll die any other way please, why don't you put your actual penis in my mouth and choke me to death on it? At least then I can pretend it's Ronaldo's. PLEASE GOD NO!!

pleat.jpg

.......1945 - 2008.......

Last edited:

Man United obstruct a player: Well the Lyon player has just run too far there, he ran straight into the player. Bad refereeing there, that wasn't a foul.
Lyon obstruct a player: BLATANT foul there, that was premeditated from Kris. He's just stood in his way, you can't do that. That should have been a yellow card.

Man United player gets held and tugged in the box: Just look at the treatment Ronaldo is getting here. Disgraceful, they're nearly ripping the shirt off his back.

David Pleat gets stabbed with an official Man United knife: Oh what an honour, what a way to go. Ungh, oh God, you're slicing me open like a Ronaldo through-pass, do it again. Ungh, yes. I feel like a glorious Manchester United martyr. This is the happiest day of my life. I love you Ronaldo, with your boyish good looks. Argh, in the heart, please!
David Pleat gets stabbed with an official Lyon knife: OH MY GOD YOU DIRTY BASTARD, NO PLEASE GOD NO, you're a rapist, the knife is a big dirty STD-ridden cock and the wound is my virgin vagina, you sick fuck! I'll die any other way please, why don't you put your actual penis in my mouth and choke me to death on it? At least then I can pretend it's Ronaldo's. PLEASE GOD NO!!

:SHOCK:

My hates are more to do with driving.

I hate cyclists, they shouldn't be allowed on the road, friggin pains in the ass.

I'm what I would say as a courteous driver and allow people in to a space ahead of me but I hate it when they don't tank you. The worst are woman drivers and old people.

FD

pleat.jpg

Great post. I agree 100%. The guy is a joke. How the hell did he manage football teams at top level? Why the hell do ITV employ him season after season for their CL coverage? He is the most biased, clueless, ill educated wank stain I've ever had the misfortune of listening to.

I swear he says the players names wrong on purpose aswell. He must enjoy being infamous for it.

I hope his mother's proud.

how about the idiots that don't realize they are actually running into you with their expensive cars then get pissed when u horn their shit heads

Last edited:
It's a difficult word for a non native speaker...qnd they are the only kind of food i don't like...

Ps: do you know how to spell it in Dutch????

pleat.jpg

Did David Pleat get stabbed to death?? :SHOCK:

Back
Top Bottom