The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Rambo pisses me off. The original was shit. Now they've made another one with an 100 year old Stallone.

Edith Bowman

I actually have to put a CD on now when she comes on the radio. She is so fuckin annoying and thinks she so fuckin funny :rant:

Yeah I don't like edith either. I listen to the Iplayer over here so usually just put moyles on for the laugh.

And I was joking Mike, thought that was obvious. *Do we have a "D'oh" smilie?*

Edith Bowman

I actually have to put a CD on now when she comes on the radio. She is so fuckin annoying and thinks she so fuckin funny :rant:
I fancy her like mad. :eh:

I really do only like ugmos, don't I? You can tell me...

edithbowmanBBC_228x236.jpg

Isn't she Scottish? The Scottish accent on women just makes me feel sick.

Plan M, who is talking in your signature...i do know that this guy makes more sense that the previous one...

It is the introduction to one of my favourite songs. The artist is DJ Shadow who has always been my idol. This song made me want to start writing my own music; which I did & has been one of my main hobbies for many years now.

The song is called Building steam with a grain of salt and is the first track on the album Entroducing.

Please check it out my dear friend, I think you'll appreciate it & I hope you enjoy. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UiOmDDOtMM

Last edited:
For whatever reason I'd flciked over to the Oscars preview bit. How fucking wide is Kate Thorntons mouth?

It looks like a fucking zip on her face, she looks like Kermit!

Thats annoying me right now.

HAHA :lol:

Edith Bowman is on ITV, if Tim was here he'd be annoyed about that but I'm nursing a semi TBF.

EA trying to buy everything!!! They made sure the ESPN series of games couldnt function anymore and bought them out and now they are possibly going to do the same again..... imagine GTA IV with Adidas boots that you can put on the player and untucked shirts for cammey.

CEX online. I sent two games to them over 2 weeks ago and I am still "stuck" on fucking "Stage 1" (we have received your product please wait for payment.)

I would be fine with this BUT:

* I have sent them THREE e-mails which they have not replied to.

* Phoning Customer Services is a joke. You wait for an hour on hold & when you do get through the staff are fucking rude. For the second time I just got through to a snotty nosed video game geek (you know, the type of guy you see behind the desk in Gamestation who looks at you as if you'd fucked his mum the night before.) who talked to me like I was a piece of shit. At the end of the call I said "Who the fuck are you anyway? You work 40 hours a week for minimum wage in a fucking call centre yet you are rude to me when I have only asked simple questions in a polite manner." and I hung up.

DON'T USE CEX ONLINE. Ever!

Last edited:
i hate the geek looking fucks in places like gamestation as well, they are nosey and try to make u spend your money as much as possible. :w00t:

Police speed camera traps, with fifteen police guys sat about in cars and on bikes chatting and nicking motorists for doing 36 in a 30... Get off your fat arses and catch some real criminals. Why the hell do we put up with this crap....
Lets nick easy targets in cars so idiot pedestrians and town centre drunks can just step blindly into the road as they do, safe in the knowledge that the poor sod in the car is going at 10 miles an hour because he's a point on his licence away from going to jail, while some scrote whose on 80 counts of everything from shop lifting to GBH, and still not banged up for life, is getting free everything and counseling cause he's had a hard life, but sod to all his victims.... This country is foiked...

Last edited:
bloody police should stop old fucks who go less then half of the speed limit, they have money to buy expensive cars so they should be able to pay few tickets before they die , i mean if i work that much and be rich at old age i would at least enjoy my time fullest unlike being paranoid like most of them

Police speed camera traps, with fifteen police guys sat about in cars and on bikes chatting and nicking motorists for doing 36 in a 30... Get off your fat arses and catch some real criminals. Why the hell do we put up with this crap....
Lets nick easy targets in cars so idiot pedestrians and town centre drunks can just step blindly into the road as they do, safe in the knowledge that the poor sod in the car is going at 10 miles an hour because he's a point on his licence away from going to jail, while some scrote whose on 80 counts of everything from shop lifting to GBH, and still not banged up for life, is getting free everything and counseling cause he's had a hard life, bud sod to all his victims.... This country is foiked...

Abso-fucking-lutely.

Seems like a life of crime is the way to go.

It annoys me when you get new butter out of the fridge to put on your toast, but it's so fucking hard to spread as it's cold where it's come out of the fridge! :((

Back
Top Bottom