The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

He had great musical talent but he was an arrogant and selfish ass. He also treated his band like crap and took the name to make more money on his own. He also attacked fans who tried to make bootlegs. He still dresses and thinks that hes 22 but hes more like 52. I just can't stand looking at him!

well to be fair, if some fans made bootlegs then sold them, i would attack them too

White van man!!! In my experience 99% of them are cockbags.

I had one stuck less than a foot from my bumper doing sixty on a busy motorway. He was actually flashing me to get me to pull over. Even if I had pulled over he had nowhere to go.

I eventually pulled off the motorway and as I did I saw the white van man giving me abusive gestures, I just laughed at him and he turned round to try and get past the next car!!! Fucking twat.

White van man!!! In my experience 99% of them are cockbags.

I had one stuck less than a foot from my bumper doing sixty on a busy motorway. He was actually flashing me to get me to pull over. Even if I had pulled over he had nowhere to go.

I eventually pulled off the motorway and as I did I saw the white van man giving me abusive gestures, I just laughed at him and he turned round to try and get past the next car!!! Fucking twat.
On Top Gear they took the piss out of this. Clarkson, May and Hammond had to get Vans and had to stay as close to the Ford Mondeo in front as possible :)

When I play kids on FIFA 08 and they try to score straight from kick-off. They do it two or three times in one match too.

Also, over-using the trick-stick. It doesn't look good mate! I am playing flowing, passing football and they try that shit with John Terry - I tackle him and score. Since when do you see John Terry doing keep-ups when under pressure? KIDS! [/rant over]

Great fucking game though! :)

On Top Gear they took the piss out of this. Clarkson, May and Hammond had to get Vans and had to stay as close to the Ford Mondeo in front as possible :)
Talking of Clarkson and co... CARAVANS. Fucking hate them, full stop. Who is sad enough to tow these fucking things? Being stuck behind one on an A-road (A5 a prime example) is pure hell.

Do you think that the Caravan Setting alight was an accident on do you think they did it on purpose? Me and the Missus saw this episode on Dave recently and discussed this.... We think it was done on purpose because the Caravan was already fucked after James hit a Post with it! I feel so sorry for James May at times but he does take the Stick well... Cant believe he is a batchelor though?

DJ, they've admitted practically five thousand times that everything is faked up. It's been touched upon in several programs including that TV critic's show on BBC Three (or Four).

Unfortunately they've added loads of these scenarios in an attempt to get a bigger audience than just out-and-out petrolheads - so everybody's nephew watches it for the explosions.

DJ, they've admitted practically five thousand times that everything is faked up. It's been touched upon in several programs including that TV critic's show on BBC Three (or Four).

Unfortunately they've added loads of these scenarios in an attempt to get a bigger audience than just out-and-out petrolheads - so everybody's nephew watches it for the explosions.
Didnt know they had admitted it was fake....

@ JimJoeC - Its annoying when you win money fair and square in a bet from a fellow evo-webber and they never pay up!! Eh JimJoeC?? :mrgreen:

Hmm, I do remember something about this. I also remember offering to pay but you let me off, didn't you??

What was the wager again?

Do you think that the Caravan Setting alight was an accident on do you think they did it on purpose?

I reckon there was an accidental fire which could have been dealt with but they didn't bother to put it out.

Funny as fcuk.

Oh and David Pleat, what a twunt.

Last edited:
one thing that really pisses me off are people who insist on pishing in the shitter when there are urinals free, and who then insist on not lifting the seat and then pissing all over it - i fucking hate that, especially when i'm dying for a dump!

one thing that really pisses me off are people who insist on pishing in the shitter when there are urinals free, and who then insist on not lifting the seat and then pissing all over it - i fucking hate that, especially when i'm dying for a dump!

Thats a good one, my mum is always doing it.

Back
Top Bottom