The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

This morning I was doing 75mph along the inside lane of the dual-carriageway and needed to turn off at the next junction. The car in front of my was doing about 65mph and I had plenty of time to overtake him, so I move to the outside lane. As soon as I got to the outside lane, the guy speeds up and keeps level with me! I accelerated a bit more trying to get past him and hoping he'd slow a bit but he still went faster!

At this point, the junction is getting closer and closer, so I went faster again and indicated, moved into the left lane at which he took offense and went into the outside lane and stormed off doing about 90mph looking clearly pissed off. Why people don't let you get past them is beyond me, the guy was going slow anyway so why did he feel the need to speed up and stop me getting passed? The fool.

I hate it when food companies change flavours/variations in product ranges and its always your favourite that they discontinue. Today in Asda whilst browsing through the puddings I couldn't help but notice that they no longer sell Müller Light sticky toffee yogurt (only the fruit ones, and ordinary toffee which is nice but not as nice as sticky toffee, IMO), so I went to Sainsbury's, then Tesco's, and none there either. I asked a store assistant and was told they changed the product range and no longer make sticky toffee nor the lemon cheesecake.

I'm gonna buy some other yogurt brand from now on, so "Ficken Auf", Müller :l

Oh yeah Dags I had a rimjob driver do that to me on the M53 the other week, in the end I overtook him and got to my junction in time, he flashed his lights repeatedly in anger and I could see him looking towards me and mouthing off so I gave the middle finger towards him as I was driving down the slip road. What a cunt!

What car was he driving, what car were you driving?

Didn't look to see the car but it was probably an Audi, it always seems to be Audi's that hold up traffic by driving too slow and awkwardly. I drive a Vauxhall Astra Estate.

I fucking hate it when you are in a queue (like I was today in the post office) and you are in a hurry. There is an old bat at the counter talking bollox about how much she gives a month to the RSPCA. Listen love you may be a pillar of society but you have posted your parcel and now its my turn. Just get the fuck out of there and let me get to the counter!! :twisted:

I am a busy man you know!!

Don't even get me started on Post Office queues mate. No matter when I go into my local one I always get stuck behind some complete cunt who is obviously selling his life bit by bit on ebay and has 20 parcels in a bag that are all different shapes and sizes and all going to different places. There should be a set time of day for them cunts to go in and if they miss it they have to wait til the next day

I hate some of these old dodders in queues in the likes of post offices and supermarkets who seem to think that just because they're the elderly that they have the divine right to push in front of you. Fuck off, and you smell of wee too.

Don't even get me started on Post Office queues mate. No matter when I go into my local one I always get stuck behind some complete cunt who is obviously selling his life bit by bit on ebay and has 20 parcels in a bag that are all different shapes and sizes and all going to different places. There should be a set time of day for them cunts to go in and if they miss it they have to wait til the next day
Couldnt agree more. Its the same in Bank Queues when people put lots of money in or you get some old git who stands there and talks random bullshit to the Counteress!

How about this, where I live I have a Designated Car Parking space which CLEARLY has my house number written on it... Yet some arseholes still assume the house is empty so when me and the missus pop out for 5 mins our space is usually taken! Then they get funny with me for asking them NOT To park on my Property!

• People conversing in the toilets at work
This really, really pisses me off. Where I work there's a lot of people so there's not just 1 like you have in a small office. It's got 2 proper toilets like you have at home, 3 urinals and a double sink. It's not the biggest room so there's not really much space with all that in there.

I've got no problem with people saying hello or whatever and having a quick chat while they piss (although I do find it a bit uncomfortable). What really gets me is when I walk in and see 2 guys stood right in the fucking way of anywhere, chatting about their car insurance or what they did last night.

So I squeeze past and into a cubical so I can have a dump and the last thing I want is a couple of dickheads stood right outside having a good old heart to heart. Boys, I don't fucking care what you're talking about and you don't really need to listen to me have a shit do you? so why don't you go outside or to the canteen where you can chat all day if you friggin' like?

Oh no that'd be too easy.

So I do what I've got to do, not that easy when under this amount of pressure, and then wonder whether A)it's best to wait til they've gone (after all, it's a bit embarrasing, even I can tell that what I just did needs quarantining) or B) I just stroll out and past them to the sink.

I choose B). Great, not only is this slightly embarrassing because I've done a shit the size of a compost heap, but these guys are still stood right in the fucking way of the sinks talking, and I can't even wash my hands properly.

FUCK OFF YOU PAIR OF TWATS. ITS A TOILET NOT THE SET OF LOOSE WOMEN.

Jobsworths, they really piss me off, had an argument with a jobsworth old hag receptionist at the local council-owned gym today, all because my green card for having been referred by my GP had expired 1 day ago, and was told there was no way I could have it renewed because of a change of policy that I had no info about. My gf got in the same place the other day with a different person on reception and her card got accepted and that had expired the week previous.

Suffice to say I stormed out and vowed to join a proper gym.

This morning I was doing 75mph along the inside lane of the dual-carriageway and needed to turn off at the next junction. The car in front of my was doing about 65mph and I had plenty of time to overtake him, so I move to the outside lane. As soon as I got to the outside lane, the guy speeds up and keeps level with me! I accelerated a bit more trying to get past him and hoping he'd slow a bit but he still went faster!

At this point, the junction is getting closer and closer, so I went faster again and indicated, moved into the left lane at which he took offense and went into the outside lane and stormed off doing about 90mph looking clearly pissed off. Why people don't let you get past them is beyond me, the guy was going slow anyway so why did he feel the need to speed up and stop me getting passed? The fool.
I hate it when you get some prick doing about 70 in the fast lane of a motorway or dual carriageway, so I am behind them trying to get past, sometimes flash them to move over, then out of nowhere they just fucking put their foot down and start doing about 90, and I just think - "Why the fuck weren't you doing this all along you dozy cunt?"

I hate it when you get some prick doing about 70 in the fast lane of a motorway or dual carriageway, so I am behind them trying to get past, sometimes flash them to move over, then out of nowhere they just fucking put their foot down and start doing about 90, and I just think - "Why the fuck weren't you doing this all along you dozy cunt?"
Too true, also people who speed up and slow down for no reason, especially on dual carriage ways and motorways. Also breaking for no reason too, or people who have no idea how wide their vehicle is, usually some prune in a 4x4...:roll:

People who park in Parent and Child spaces at supermarkets who don't have kids. This pisses me off!

Its like a military operation taking your baby shopping with you so you really don't want to have to walk miles to get to the shop. That's why the parent and child spaces are by the front door. This is just an invitation for knobheads without a brain to park in those spaces thus preventing people like me parking in them.

Almost had a ruck a couple of weeks back with a twat who was parked in one whilst we were parked in the bottom corner of the car park. As he was putting his shopping into his boot I asked him whether he was aware that it was a parent and child space that he was parked in. To my utter surprise he said "Yes mate". "Where are your kids then mate?" I replied. "They are at home".

Speechless.

Had he not been about a foot taller and looked like he worked out a lot I would have stuck one on him. Ignorant people like that piss me off.

If anyone on here has done this in the past please refrain, its fucking annoying for us parents.

I fucking hate it when you are in a queue (like I was today in the post office)

Haha that's mad - yesterday I took Burnout & COD4 in my local post office 'cause I was posting them to CEX and there was a customer (male) chatting to the woman who works there about his aunty in Australia. The queue was huge and only one person was behind the counter. I piped up after 10 minutes "Excuse me, can you talk about this out of working hours?" The bloke looked at me, huffed and then stormed out.

:lmao:

Haha that's mad - yesterday I took Burnout & COD4 in my local post office 'cause I was posting them to CEX and there was a customer (male) chatting to the woman who works there about his aunty in Australia. The queue was huge and only one person was behind the counter. I piped up after 10 minutes "Excuse me, can you talk about this out of working hours?" The bloke looked at me, huffed and then stormed out.

:lmao:
You fuckin anarchist!!! :)

Nah I would have done the same thing. Its inconsiderate to stand there Waffling on about bullshit whilst a huge queue of people are waiting!

Wasn't meant to sound sarcastic ; I mean it. Sure, you have a lot of anti-DJ people on EvoWeb, but I'm not one of 'em.

old-lady-driving.png

He had great musical talent but he was an arrogant and selfish ass. He also treated his band like crap and took the name to make more money on his own. He also attacked fans who tried to make bootlegs. He still dresses and thinks that hes 22 but hes more like 52. I just can't stand looking at him!

Back
Top Bottom