The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Your GF does not like gaming? :(

My Wife doesn't - I even bought an extra controller because she said that she would learn COD and play with me (Oooh Err Misses).

She played it for 5 mins - got frustrated that she kept walking into a car and facing the sky and she gave up. :ROLL:

It was bloody annoying!!!

I thought she would be good at it aswell as she was in the Army!!

My other half always wants to try and play FIFA with me. The problem is of course she expects me to let her play and score..... So one time I did and she scored the flukiest goal ive ever seen with Torres..... then to add more insult to Injury Reina went super goalie and I could NOT score!! She has never played games with me again since!

I'm Sorry!! I just have problems finding one I really like. But I do like this one I'm using now though!! It's totally random as chuff like me.

My Wife doesn't - I even bought an extra controller because she said that she would learn COD and play with me (Oooh Err Misses).

She played it for 5 mins - got frustrated that she kept walking into a car and facing the sky and she gave up. :ROLL:

It was bloody annoying!!!

I thought she would be good at it aswell as she was in the Army!!

:LOL:

Sounds like when I tried to get my mum to play Tekken with me back on the PS1. Thought she was gonna throw it out of the window. That woman has no patience.

That advert:

"I'm on my way to plaaaay some Bingo....." done in the same way as "I'm on my way to Amarillo....."

Arrrrrrrrrgh.

Haha I HATE that programme too - it's SHITE and it's like most Yank crap i.e. NOT FUNNY!

KS114449.jpg

People loving the sound of their own voice, especially when attached to a headset or within range of a microphone whilst playing Call of Duty online.

wow i cant believe ive only just seen this thread...

I hate Ofcom..

Because they allow tons of ads on tv no doubt with a cheaky little under the table cash trade that are complete bollox =---= like the transforming robot car - it doesn't happen in real so stop making your poxy little shit look cool.

Or that detol ad where they say 'your toilet seat is cleaner than your dirty kitchen you filthy slags!... FACT!'

or any advert for womens make up where they use CGI to apply the make up - so clearly its not fking real and won;t look like that!!!

I also hate ads for chocolate because they basically tell me chocolate isn't for men - bar a snickers and mars i think every other choccy ad is directed at women and feature women and only feature men when they are being treated like a joke... and what the frig has joss stone got to do with flake and why would i want a flake after that stupid bitch has sang the theme for it?

Though the snickers ad where it hits the guy in the face is awesome and always cracks me up as does this ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA9vc3TADh4

Thought of more

Old fat bitches!

I hate these fat arsed kanckled blue haired old shits - not only will they be walking down the street and then suddenly stop - they also do it when your shopping or they'll be in front of you, then stop... walk away from their trolley and then stand looking at cabbages or whatever blocking the isle with themselves and the trolley --- and if you say anything to them they tut at you and complain to the daily mail about the youth of today.

I had some old bint tutting over and over a few weeks back when i was buying 10 easter eggs (for the family honest!) that were 99p in asda - then when i didn't look at her (i had no idea at the time she was tutting at me) she then turned to the greasy haired till girl and pointing at me said 'It's far to early to buy easter eggs'

I felt like breaking the old bitches hip

=

When people complain about kids these days or hoodies - and they ask why are kids hanging around off licenses drinking booze and then some prat always comes back with 'Well they have no where else to go do they!' --- which is shit because when i was young i had no where to play ... so me and my mates got off our arses and went and found somewhere.

As if people who have nothing to do think ... hey i know.. lets go and stand in the pissing rain, drinking half a bottle of cider!

Cocky little kids and scummy families

The Kids -ones that stand outside currys or gregs and as you pass shout 'Oi you' and when you look round they shout 'yeah you... are you gay?' and then their useless pond life parents come out with half a pastie they found on the floor and share it out amongst their 8 kids

And the familes.... those that seem to go out of their way to have an argument in the middle of the shopping center and end up screaming at the kids to stop running around

And while im there... people who call their kids stupid names like Trenton or Ugandi because a celeb did it - or they like Kawasaki bikes and cheese so they call them Cheesaki and think thats perfectly normal

Christ - can you imagine how much ammo bullys are going to have when these kids go to school!!

Last edited:
2 things, Ordering a cheese, onion and tuna toasty at bakers oven and getting a cheese,onion and bacon toasty instead, and chavs walking around with their phones on loud playing shit garage music

oh ffs. AGAIN!

Some kid at 8AM decided to walk around in front of my house hitting a drum.
OMG if this keeps up i'm gonna ready some water balloon ammo.

McDonalds staff....in fact all fast food retail staff when they ask me the question, "Is that everything?"

YES, I stopped fucking talking, is that not some sort of fucking indication that I have ordered everything that I required!!

2 things, Ordering a cheese, onion and tuna toasty at bakers oven and getting a cheese,onion and bacon toasty instead, and chavs walking around with their phones on loud playing shit garage music
And R'n'B music, and bassline house. Complete fucknuts.

The guy on those bank ads, i think his name is will - where his boss and the bosses arse kicker are suggesting ways of screwing the banks customers over and he looks on frustrated.... yet 6 months + on and he's still working for them!!

And the PC World adverts

It's bad enough that the main guy who is also on the Strongbow ads is always trying to give his end away with the ladies - but now the ads are featuring really awkward families who turn up asking about a pc, and the sales nobs suggest the first one they spot in the store and the family take it... but not before warning their kids to do their HOMEWORK on it!

come to think of it.... adverts generally piss me off... thank god for V+ so i can fast forward the shits

Jacqui Oatley commentating on Match Of The Day again. Birmingham v Man City has been ruined, I've got to watch it with the sound off.

I thought they'd thrown her out, but no, she's still there with her "WEEWEEWEEWEE SUN JIHAI WEEWEEWEEWEE CHINESE INTERNATIONAL WEEWEEWEEWEE NERVOUS HAR HAR WEEWEEWEEWEE SQUEAKSHEFFREYWEEWEEWEE!!!!!"

Someone fucking shoot her.

:lol:

You know what you should of done?

C_71_article_1004118_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

McDonalds staff....in fact all fast food retail staff when they ask me the question, "Is that everything?"

YES, I stopped fucking talking, is that not some sort of fucking indication that I have ordered everything that I required!!

Don't eat at McDonalds than...

:lol:

You know what you should of done?

C_71_article_1004118_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom