The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

Are the homo-erotic goal celebrations still in the game??

The best one being the four up humpathon! You know the one, where the goal scorer falls on his back and three players dive on him form different angles and, well, hump.

When a team is being thrashed, say 4, 5 or 6-0, if they manage to pull one back in the last few minutes, does the player/crowd still celebrate as if they've won the cup final? I always find that a bit silly.

No the players dont get too estatic, instead the goalscorer picks the ball out from the net and runs back to the halfway line... nice litttle touch i reckon.

JimJoeC said:
Are the homo-erotic goal celebrations still in the game??

The best one being the four up humpathon! You know the one, where the goal scorer falls on his back and three players dive on him form different angles and, well, hump.
yup, they still are there

PES4_celebration.gif

They pick the ball if hey are losing and it's close to the match end, not when they are winning!

Zygalski in the title of this thread can you take out the yeah and put in 2004/2005 it makes it look official, if you know what i mean.

Ok, I'm guessing I'm a bit thick here considering I haven't played WE8, and I'm still waiting for PES4 to arrive, and what I've gathered from this thread is that the ML mode is now VERY different from PES3.

Just reading about it makes my head spin, is it really as difficult as it seems?

pozmu said:
Can someone tell me, where are the free transfer? Are they gone? And if it's true, then why?
s1260018: in previous edition you also had to stay above -10000. But can somebody tell me if I'm right - in PES3 we payed players after each match, right? So it's very bad that we have to pay in advance for a full year. What about situation when we sell the player in the middle of the season? Will we get a refund?

No I think they still have them but I don't think they are the players with 1 year remaining left on their contract... I'm not sure. I got a free but I don't remember their remaining contract time.
No, I think you pay them at the END of the season, not in advance. I don't remember seeing a dialogue at the beginning of my Master League game showing the payment for the players.

Illumination said:
No I think they still have them but I don't think they are the players with 1 year remaining left on their contract... I'm not sure. I got a free but I don't remember their remaining contract time.
No, I think you pay them at the END of the season, not in advance. I don't remember seeing a dialogue at the beginning of my Master League game showing the payment for the players.
Yeah, I also wanna know where the free-agents are. Players with just one year to go, you can't make him an offer, for free, to go to your team! This is because for some reason, his team is the first one who can ask this player to stay! And most of the time, I think, this player will stay. So at last there will be no free-agents anymore. But somebody who knows how this really works?

gogbog said:
for free agents go to search by team and click on others
yeah but those "FREE AGENTS" aren't the ones we're talking about ;)!

The ones we're talking about is players who's contract is running out and so you can get them on a Bosman (for free) and they have a club in the game.

the ones you're talking about aren't really FREE AGENTS its just that the club they play for either isn't in the game like Shakhtar or not in your ML competition.

since only like 76 teams can be active in ML in 4 1st divisions and one 2nd division consisting of 8 teams.

that means lets say if you choose to do a realistic:

English LEague - French League - La Liga and Seria A

with 8 teams from German league for example in division 2.

all the players from other teams not participating in ML like Ajax, rest of German teams, Porto and etc. will become FREE AGENTS!!! but they're not real free agents and you stlil have to pay for them.... but their cost is usually lower than when you're buyin a player from an active club in ML!

Get it?

Free agents we'd like to know about what happened is those whose contract is running out and can come to you or other teams for FREEE because they won't renew their contract with their old club.

pozmu said:
in previous edition you also had to stay above -10000.
10 000 or 1000? Because I was only 1000 under. But anyway it's a stupid rule, they should at least have asked for a confirmation of the transfer, like: "Are you sure you want to buy this player? YES/NO."

Having played the OPM demo of PES4 solidly for the last few days I've noticed a HUGE amount of penaltys. Only for me mind, I find that even the slightest of nudges results in the ref giving a pen.

Can anyone tell me if this is the case in the finished game?

have a question, if i move mexes from his old club to Roma and then start a ML will he be on Roma or will he still be on Auxerre ? because i know that if you edit a player the new stats wont show up in a ML...also..whats the deal with Star abilities ...if your training a player like C Ronaldo or just any young or regular player will they get a star for passing if i continue to make good passes with the player ?...or are star abilities able to be edited in edit mode and actually go through to the ML..hope im clear with what im asking...thanks

hey im new how do u become part of the premiership and division one and some peole are international

tottiiii said:
have a question, if i move mexes from his old club to Roma and then start a ML will he be on Roma or will he still be on Auxerre ? because i know that if you edit a player the new stats wont show up in a ML...also..whats the deal with Star abilities ...if your training a player like C Ronaldo or just any young or regular player will they get a star for passing if i continue to make good passes with the player ?...or are star abilities able to be edited in edit mode and actually go through to the ML..hope im clear with what im asking...thanks
Yes I understand what you're saying.

Here's the things that carry over to ML thankfuly:

- Edited positions

- Star abilities (passing, dribbling, etc.)

- Appearance

- Basic settings (injury proness, Foot. goal celebratoin etc.)

But anythign in the abilities section such as Speed or stamina or even weak foot accuracy or consistency and condition will revert back to DEFAULT when you start ML.

thanks a lot...so will Mexes be on Roma in the ML if i made the transfer in edit mode ?

YEs!! transfers go through as well.
Sorry i meant to put that in there too lol.

But Mexes is already in Roma!

you're welcome.

oh yea dont bother fixing up team's formations in edit mode either because that will also revert back to original if you play ML! :(

Back
Top Bottom