The Movies Thread

I watched "The Prestige" on Saturday. Fantastic film, full of twists. If you haven't seen it, RENT IT NOW! :)

From the makers of "Batman Begins":

ThePrestige.jpg

Hitman has had awful reviews. Doesn't suprise me - video games being made into movies is just wrong (Mario Bros, Resident Evil, Silent Hill - all crap.)

Hitman has had awful reviews. Doesn't suprise me - video games being made into movies is just wrong (Mario Bros, Resident Evil, Silent Hill - all crap.)

Are you on drugs? The Mario Bros film was, and still is, an amazing film! It was
class, I loved the goombas!! They look like Marlon Harewood!!

goomba.jpg

I watched "The Prestige" on Saturday. Fantastic film, full of twists. If you haven't seen it, RENT IT NOW! :)

ThePrestige.jpg

:applause:
Not rent, BUY! It's bloody amzaing!
I watched it on HD-DVD and it was :shock: great! I've watched it twice so far :)

I got The Simpsons Movie for Xmas, just watched it for the first time since the cinema, it's simply brilliant isn't it?

Even my sister (who hates the Simpsons) enjoyed it.

I got The Simpsons Movie for Xmas, just watched it for the first time since the cinema, it's simply brilliant isn't it?

Even my sister (who hates the Simpsons) enjoyed it.

I love The Simpsons and I was very disappointed. I didn't even watch it to the end. It just felt like a really long, average episode and that's not what it should have been. Maybe i'll give it another chance.

Spiderpig was the one and only decent bit, the rest of it was like every other one of the later serieseses (stupidly crap, pandering to the Family Guy generation who want to see heavy objects landing on heads and stupidly simple toilet humour).

The Simpsons will never be good again, and I'm a big fan. The tenth series should have been the last one, the film absolutely definitely should have been the last thing they did, and anything from now on I will never watch because I know what's coming every time. Homer gets bitten, Bart laughs, the end.

I thought it was great. Ending was disappointing though. I though Will Smith was brilliant, great acting. The stuff with the manequins and the dog had my laughing my ass off as well as feeling very sad at times.

Just watched it yesterday, what a fantastic film. Great recommendation ;)

I prefer it to the Illusionist. The twists were great. I kind of figured the last one out, but a fantastic film nonetheless. Shows me again why Chirstian Bale is one of the best actors around and why Christopher Nolan is one of the best directors around. Christian Bale + Christopher, you just can't go wrong.

414ZXwkSvjL._SS500_.jpg

Just watched all three for the first time ever, and on HD-DVD. And WOW! This is propably one of the best action series ever, better than Bond! The sound is also amazing :)

Would highly reccomend to anyone who has not seen them yet!

I agree, twas a nice progression from the 1st film to the third one.

Great soundtarck also.

Back
Top Bottom