The Mobile Phone thread

Re: Best mobile phone out there

I've now got this lil fella (Samsung D500) and it's a cracking phone. Good camera as well once it's set up.

pic1.jpg

http://www.mobile-review.com/review/samsung-d500-en.shtml

how much is that phone ?

They're around £300 on tatbay but most of the networks have them cheap or free with a contract.

Milanista said:
w800_1.JPG

The W800:
ony Ericsson's first Walkman mobile phone
music playback courtesy of the 512MB Sony Memory Stick Duo
2-megapixel camera

wow, the design on some of these non-flip phones are absolutely stunning... its a real dilemma, my next phone

-fb

Only problem with buying phones is that you KNOW a new, better and nicer one will come out in a few months.

Just got this on ebay earlier for 60 brick. Samsung (followed by some numbers and letters) is the model of the make of phone. Looks healthy though.

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
The Orange SPV C500 is going to be my next phone. I really like smartphones, they're kinda like PDAs and Mobiles put into one. They're powered by Windows Mobile, which means they have programs such as Media Player and MSN Messenger. I currently have the Orange SPV E200, the C500 is the newest model.

orange-spv-c500-duo.gif

http://shop.orange.co.uk/shop/show/handset/orange_spv_c500/detail

I've been looking at this for quite a bit now - it surprises me as to why this phone didn't make much of an impact in the market- reliable software, big screen, good camera, mp3 player, excellent battery life AND you can get it real cheap now

once 6230i is released in my country.. I'm gonna wait for the price to drop a bit first then.. I'll buy it

whatwentwrong said:
once 6230i is released in my country.. I'm gonna wait for the price to drop a bit first then.. I'll buy it

This has nothing to do with phones but that avatar of yours is horrible "face it green day is better than you". Better than me at what exactly?

Green Day suck they haven't produced a single good song since the album dookie was released. They are washed up.

smango said:
Green Day suck they haven't produced a single good song since the album dookie was released. They are washed up.

Exactly.
im better than green day at everythig. You should change it before someone else laughs at you. :lmao: :applause:

I dont get why you guys are talking about green day, they are a good band.
Just stay on topic instead of talking about music.

• Touch screen
  • Connect to the Internet with EGPRS or HSCSD
  • Internet browser supports HTML/XHTML and Macromedia Flash 6
  • Vibrant 65,536 color wide screen
  • Megapixel camera (1152x864)
  • Email (SMTP, POP3, IMAP4)
  • Integrated handsfree & voice recorder
  • Bluetooth technology (including audio)
  • Personal Information Management: calendar, contacts, tasks, and more
  • Word, Sheet, and Presentation Viewers; Word & Sheet converter
  • Flight mode
  • MP3 player with stereo audio
  • Visual Radio

How does one get a Visual Radio then? :roll: Looks like a nice phone, if they can pull of a decent battery life then even better. But with all those features, I can't imagine it lasting too long!

EDIT: Didn't see the battery life spec at the bottom of the page there! Looks pretty good actually:

Battery: BP-5L (1300 mAh Li-Polymer)
Talk time: Up to 12 h
Standby time: Up to 14 days
Charging: Up to 3 h

Last edited:

Its the ugliest thing in the world though.

Nokia suck.

some really do but not all;)

i know it isnt the 'best phone out there' but this seems the relavant thread to post this

i have just got the samsung D500 (the one that mart is showing at the top of this page) and was wondering if there are any cool (prefereably free!!) sites to get some good stuff for the phone
cheers

Last edited:

is this any good? i just came across it surfing the WWW, i'm really really really bored as you can see, or else i wouldn'tve been arsed to look for something like that. hope it's alright

-fb

Mart how much is your contract?

I have seen loads in the paper

i can buy one off my mate for £100 but would rather go on contract

TBH mate theres 4 better offers in yesterdays paper

most have at least 6th months half price and one even at £8.99 a month

theres even one on that site

Samsung D500 on T-Mobile for FREE

Handset Cost : FREE
Tariff : Relax 200 18m
Monthly Cost : £14.50
PLUS 12 months line rental at £8.99 - FREE

you have to be careful that they aren't 18 month contracts.

your buggered if they are - can't upgrade till the 18monhs are up

Milanista said:
Only problem with buying phones is that you KNOW a new, better and nicer one will come out in a few months.

Thats the same with everything if you buy a computer, car etc tommorow there will be something better, technology is a bitch.

Back
Top Bottom