The Mobile Phone thread

Re: Best mobile phone out there

MrCoopz said:
Bobo where do u get all ur stuff from?

I have a bluetooth dongle but not many sites for clips and screensavers

Hey Coopz, what I do is download stuff to my pc then upload thru bluetooth but I guess you have already been doing that no?

its a phone still, u can use it has a phone u plum, stop moaning man lol!!!! btw does that i mate jam pda have wifi?

P0084822_C0000010_P0000000.jpg

this is a laptop, now compare the size of that to a pda style phone

Last edited:

Looks the same to me.

Anyone seen or got the new siemens phone that looks more like a digi camera?

bobogol said:
Hey Coopz, what I do is download stuff to my pc then upload thru bluetooth but I guess you have already been doing that no?

yeah thats what i do

but which sites do u get ur stuff from?

jonneymendoza said:
its a phone still, u can use it has a phone u plum, stop moaning man lol!!!! btw does that i mate jam pda have wifi?

P0084822_C0000010_P0000000.jpg

this is a laptop, now compare the size of that to a pda style phone

The imate jam has got a SDIO slot meaning that it can accept Wi-fi enabled SD cards. Therefore, yes it can be wifi enabled.

btw smango, since the bricks of yesteryear, there have been some major developments in the mobile world. Smartphones and PDAphones can be classified as a phone as much as a nokia 3210 (in fact, the Windows 2003 powered C500 did win the Phone of The Year award by What Mobile Magazine). Yes, it does have more features and a touchscreen, but what do you classify mobiles with cameras and a mp3 player built in?

Sizewise, yes, some are bricks but what about the S700i? Or the phones from Saved By The Bell? As long as it can make calls, its a mobile phone. QED

yep i coudnt agree more with what u said :) nice one man, anything that can make calls without a bt or otehr phone line connected, is a mobile phone

Yeah I think Samsung make the best phones that fold:D

where can i get anything for my D500?

i have asked loads of times but had no relpys

i want videos, animated screensavers and tones

try www.skinnyfatman.com

Tones, make your own from mp3. Thats what i did. Just use something like soundforge to shorten them.

Screensavers i haven't looked for to be honest.

i have given up on my SEricsson T226 and am now dipping in the market for a sweet flip + camera phone

the cheapest one at the moment is the Z500a, it is one sick phone, anyone have it or have a comment on it?

thanks in advance

-fb

I got my i-mate jam in the post a couple of days back. I have to say, I'm very very impressed.

A PDA and Phone in one and it is very very small. Great of organising your life and has plenty of software (freeware and commercial) to enhance it. Miles miles better than any phone I've ever had - more advanced than any of those new nSeries phones by Nokia.

Forgetting all the PDA features, as a phone, its actually very impressive. I can now write a sms in seconds with the handwriting recognition feature. Its actually possible to use the phone with only one hand unlike with many PDA phones available these days.

Just copied two films to my SD-Card - 30FPS and at full screen!

mda-compact-pocket-pc-phone.jpg

i personally dont like flip flap phones like samsung d500 but the specs it has is great, anyone recommends other phone with like this specs ?

i'm very much in the same situation as mrdjkola. i'm interested in a camera flip phone that has bluetooth technology.

-fb

S700i or the P910i

I currently have the S700i but going to replace it with the W800i when that arrives

alright, my problems are all solved, my service provider has the motorola V551, flip and bluetooth and im one happy camper

anyone know of any good places to get skins and games etc?

-fb

Wal-Mart.

what is that supposed to mean? i'm quite serious, i'm having trouble finding free sites to get games and skins for my motorola v551. any help is appreciated (unless you're telling me to go to walmart... )

-fb

i've had the spv c500 since last october - it's one hell of a phone. buy it, along with a 512mb card and you will never buy any other brand EVER again!!!

spv e100 - spv e200 - spv c500 - all magnificent phones - in a couple of months, there is the spv c550. the phone of the year, 2005... you heard it here first!

yb6xvxKWlvePaLS0wrTFKHM9j0u7.jpg

Wow That phone looks awesome. 8)

Anyone wanna buy a D500?

Black and Unbranded pretty rare in the UK that

why are you selling?

I want the money

i am going back to a basic bog standard phone becuase i dont use all the features the D500 has to offer enough

Back
Top Bottom