The Mobile Phone thread

Re: Best mobile phone out there

How would it?
It doesnt look like it to me.
Or is it one of those really skinney phones?

smango said:
Is the image quality as good as the picture indicates?
No

here's an example from mine... about as good as it gets->
jonboyo-k700i2.jpg

Last edited:

Thats brillant. Sure beats the pants off my S65, outdoor pictures on it seem to have a red tinge to them. Its a real shame as its such a nice looking pone that works perfectly but the camera is a piece of shit

ffs... of all of the nice sony ericsson phones i could've gotten, i had to get the ugliest one out there... aaah

honest, (besides mine, the T226, rubbish) sony ericsson makes the nicest cellys around

-fb

crayon said:
footieballa, what do you think of the T610?

yea, the T226, mine, is very similar to it and i can easily find myself not liking it as well... but it looks miles better than mine.

@whatwentwrong: those nokias look awesome. only problem is they're not flip phones, which is something i am definitely investing in on my next celly.

-fb

Milanista said:
The current 6660 is a piece of junk. Im expecting the big brick to be the same when its out.
never heard of that phone.. does it even exists? :rolleyes:

-fb.. yeah the phone looks good but still.. i prefer to get 6670.. hope the price will drop down when 6680/6681 is released

I have an SE S700i. It rocks and has amazing camera quality but its quite big and costs loads.

dont know about you lot, but the over-riding factor for me is the flip, if it isn't a flip phone, it will not be my next phone

-fb

Ive got a flip Samsung its really nice in the dark when all the numbers make a special pattern, Flip phones are my favourit they are easy to use and protect the screen in my view.

Flip phones are good. I rember getting my first flip phone it was an Ericson T series, I followed it up shortly up after with a motorola v series (which quite possibly had the worst menu system ever constructed)

heres a list of the phones I have owned.

Nokia 5210 (An absolute classic, i think nearly everyone owned one of these)
nok_5110.gif

Ericson T29 (Great little flip phone)
t29.jpg

Motorola V series (The flip screen snapped off after 6 months)
53topb.jpg

Nokia 8250 (Absolute piece of shit)
nokia-8250.jpg

Siemens S55 (Brillant phone cept I dropped whilst drunk and lost the 1 key)
SIEMENS+S55.jpg

Siemesn S65 (My current phone)
S65_02.jpg

Where exactly are those 5 buttons on the 7280? I can't see any.

I thought the N5210 was the phone that can measure temperature.. I dont remember the phone looks like that, smango I remember it was in red

A touchscreen on a mobile what moron came up with the idea, I can just imagine how dirty the screen would become, I'm always having to clean the screen of my phone.

whatwentwrong said:
I thought the N5210 was the phone that can measure temperature.. I dont remember the phone looks like that, smango I remember it was in red

You are right I've made a typo that Nokia is in fact a 5110 the flagship of the Nokia empire.

Hello again. Question about transferring info from phone to pc. How would I download my address book/contacts etc to the pc? Need a special program?

w800_1.JPG

The W800:
ony Ericsson's first Walkman mobile phone
music playback courtesy of the 512MB Sony Memory Stick Duo
2-megapixel camera

I like how the the clock is there, its really nice. you lucky arse.

Back
Top Bottom