The Master League adventures thread

My video shows total fatigue on all players (not gk)
They had nothing left,and both Atalanta and bologna had 77-79 pass percentage,that didn't happen before
Yeah I played a whole game without subs,so if they this fatigued,injuries will come more often

If I get 2 players injured I will be so f*** up...

I don't think you'll get sacked in classic,konamis uses same graphics for both modes because they're lazy,just like in FIFA you have "talk to media " in both modes(player/manager) but are only used in manager.
If anyone gets sacked let me know.
I've been on FIFA for a week before returning back home again,and might do a restart with edited tactics,and will probably go with Hellas Verona

Started a 2nd ML,to see if it's any difference having a crappy team,we all know stats don't matter in this game... according to some.
Hellas Verona
TS is at 55,and it's so hard making any result in this game with 1 low TS and 2 a team facing relegation.
Chievo 3-0 Verona
Fiorentina 2-0 Verona
Verona 0-1 Atalanta
Bologna 1-1 Verona
Tons of challenge when doing this,but fuck me how frustrating it is.
Next game is Crotone away, Which means 5 away games the first 6 games.
And that's totally unacceptable,when was the last time Pes had a solid schedule?

Started my usual trial Master League. Superstar and classic. In Pes 2017 I picked Tottenham, this one I choosed A.C. Milan. Apparently in this universe Fassone got tired of Montella before championship even begun and asked me to try and restore the Rossoneri to their older glory.

To help with it I bought Thomas Muller, sold out J.Sosa and Gomez for some 16 millions or something each, and tried for Morata, Thiago, J.Rodriguez and Vidal.. Thiago and J.R. refused my avances, while Vidal and Morata accepted, but for some reasons I can't understand (bug?) it says to me I haven't the money needed for Vidal's transfer even tho I have enough in both transfer and salary budgets, so I think I'll gonna buy Morata on last market day.

Honestly the started was a bit shocking, lost the derby against Inter 2-0 without producing much, then a really nice 0-0 under the rain against Chievo Verona in their stadium (some chances for them, some for me.. but the highlight to me was my Donnarumma parrying a lob of their forward all alone with a fantastic save, where in the past editions it would have probably been goal), and then my third match, against As Roma in my home, San Siro, lost thanks to a goal of Defrel, where Roma dominated and won 0-1 without me able to do much again.. a bit like the real game of last week. Except from the results it felt quite good, the pace was really nice and the passing around good enough even if I'm not playing manual, maybe I'll have to change something tactics wise and I'll see if it is the case of look at someone else to buy before the time expires.

By the way, gameplay wise it all felt exactly the same as before the patch.

p.s. I forgot, here Milan is in CL instead of EL where they should be, so I'm just simulating the CL since I don't like to play cups at all when they are not earned a way or another.

Started my usual trial Master League. Superstar and classic. In Pes 2017 I picked Tottenham, this one I choosed A.C. Milan. Apparently in this universe Fassone got tired of Montella before championship even begun and asked me to try and restore the Rossoneri to their older glory.

To help with it I bought Thomas Muller, sold out J.Sosa and Gomez for some 16 millions or something each, and tried for Morata, Thiago, J.Rodriguez and Vidal.. Thiago and J.R. refused my avances, while Vidal and Morata accepted, but for some reasons I can't understand (bug?) it says to me I haven't the money needed for Vidal's transfer even tho I have enough in both transfer and salary budgets, so I think I'll gonna buy Morata on last market day.

Honestly the started was a bit shocking, lost the derby against Inter 2-0 without producing much, then a really nice 0-0 under the rain against Chievo Verona in their stadium (some chances for them, some for me.. but the highlight to me was my Donnarumma parrying a lob of their forward all alone with a fantastic save, where in the past editions it would have probably been goal), and then my third match, against As Roma in my home, San Siro, lost thanks to a goal of Defrel, where Roma dominated and won 0-1 without me able to do much again.. a bit like the real game of last week. Except from the results it felt quite good, the pace was really nice and the passing around nice enough, maybe I'll have to change something tactics wise and I'll see if it is the case of look at someone else to buy before the time expires.

By the way, gameplay wise it all felt exactly the same as before the patch.

p.s. I forgot, here Milan is in CL instead of EL where they should be, so I'm just simulating the CL since I don't like to play cups at all when they are not earned a way or another.
After a few games more,game play hasn't changed much,even though I see lower pass percentage,and more fatigue,still plays very different on my first save with a Torino
My derby vs Chievo produced 9 free kicks and three yellow cards from them.
I've been drawing about three FK a game on my new save

First win,Crotone away 2-0
It's almost shocking how much TS plays in when it comes to playing a ML.
I had 17 shots,3 on goal,my strikers were absolute rubbish.
Bet they'll bury them when it goes up.
Crotons 3 shots,so very one sided.
Still a challenge though

3gMYUn1.jpg

Okey, this was a little bit obscene. Next game is Atlético de Madrid. I'll record it playing on SS. We shall see...

After a few games more,game play hasn't changed much,even though I see lower pass percentage,and more fatigue,still plays very different on my first save with a Torino
My derby vs Chievo produced 9 free kicks and three yellow cards from them.
I've been drawing about three FK a game on my new save

It's good to hear you are having more.

Maybe it's my play style, I don't know, it's strange cause even against Inter in the derby I had like just one foul but I remember clearly that when I was playing as Juventus in my old championship in my two matches against rivals I set (Torino and Fiorentina) I had a lot of fouls scored on me. Maybe it's a bit random, we'll see!

It's good to hear you are having more.

Maybe it's my play style, I don't know, it's strange cause even against Inter in the derby I had like just one foul but I remember clearly that when I was playing as Juventus in my old championship in my two matches against rivals I set (Torino and Fiorentina) I had a lot of fouls scored on me. Maybe it's a bit random, we'll see!
Hopefully it will get better for you,I played a few games looking when it first dropped,not one free kick,game after I recorded it and saw 5 advantages played by the ref.
But a derby,I played as Milan on 15-16-17,and fouls were plenty,and injuries

Here I got the video with the Betis vs Atlético de Madrid match. I hope you enjoy! (and sorry for the last part):

Good game ianni,really great patience in build up play
You're on -1 as well (game speed)
Great stuff pal,post more
Stunning kits ,love those Betis kits.
And @Deco says more music please
Keep posting mate

Good game ianni,really great patience in build up play
You're on -1 as well (game speed)
Great stuff pal,post more
Stunning kits ,love those Betis kits.
And @Deco says more music please
Keep posting mate

Wow! Does it seems like -1? Actually is zero! Haha how awesome was that. Thank you mate, I will keep them coming.

I only said it Rock cos he's using the Spanish teams . .. .when in Rome.
Yeah,plus sounds cooler,at least to us,wonder if Spanish/Italian to People from there sounds horrible
An old FIFA ,like 07-08 had Swedish commentaries,a boring git,and a former Liverpool player sounded awful

Yeah,plus sounds cooler,at least to us,wonder if Spanish/Italian to People from there sounds horrible
An old FIFA ,like 07-08 had Swedish commentaries,a boring git,and a former Liverpool player sounded awful

Spanish commentary for me are AWFUL, horrible thing. BUT I don't care about them, I can play whatever you want.

I like @Deco's argument: if I'm playing on Spain, I should have spanish commentary for the ambience. Next match will be on Spanish commentary, but maybe I'll keep the shit music hahaha sorry :P

Spanish commentary for me are AWFUL, horrible thing. BUT I don't care about them, I can play whatever you want.

I like @Deco's argument: if I'm playing on Spain, I should have spanish commentary for the ambience. Next match will be on Spanish commentary, but maybe I'll keep the shit music hahaha sorry :P

LOL!

That's why we have Italian commentaries playing Serie A-B,feels wrong having English

This team is getting really strong right now. I think they are a serious contender for La Liga title:

nIMJtDf.jpg

Since facing Atlético de Madrid, I'm playing at Superstar.

FWFJhgT.jpg

I really liked this month's ranking. That % of passes is gorgeous.

Man, my campaign with Milan is HARSH. I've only drawn against Benevento, then went on to lose against Cagliari and Genoa both by one goal. Somehow I think the game is much harder here than in the plain League. So I've just made 2 points in 5 matches.. I think Fassone is starting to realize the big mistake he did by hiring me :D. In the last market day I've finally signed Morata tho (by the way there was no bug for Vidal.. I hadn't enough money for his salary and I was watching at the wrong panel.. just to not blame the game for something I'm at fault :D) but except from one useless goal he didn't improved things a lot until now.

The good news is that I'm still enjoying the game anyway! The basic shooting is certainly more various than the last year, while far from perfect I see more trajectories and variety, and I could go on praising the pace of the game all night long. The results will come.. and by the way if I'd have to choose, I'd rather have a very difficult game than an easier one.. I can see myself trying to beat this Pes all season long but I couldn't play more than one months on let's say Pes 2016 after I discovered how terribly easy and loose it was..

Man, my campaign with Milan is HARSH. I've only drawn against Benevento, then went on to lose against Cagliari and Genoa both by one goal. Somehow I think the game is much harder here than in the plain League. So I've just made 2 points in 5 matches.. I think Fassone is starting to realize the big mistake he did by hiring me :D. In the last market day I've finally signed Morata tho (by the way there was no bug for Vidal.. I hadn't enough money for his salary and I was watching at the wrong panel.. just to not blame the game for something I'm at fault :D) but except from one useless goal he didn't improved things a lot until now.

The good news is that I'm still enjoying the game anyway! The basic shooting is certainly more various than the last year, while far from perfect I see more trajectories and variety, and I could go on praising the pace of the game all night long. The results will come.. and by the way if I'd have to choose, I'd rather have a very difficult game than an easier one.. I can see myself trying to beat this Pes all season long but I couldn't play more than one months on let's say Pes 2016 after I discovered how terribly easy and loose it was..
You're shit mate:)
Yeah it's hard,I'm 21 games in to my Torino save,third place,took me 12 games before losing my first.
My Hellas save is a nightmare,took me four games before scoring my first goal.
And yes,rather have a tough game that lasts than some you'll get bored of after s season

Back
Top Bottom