The Master League adventures thread

This team is getting really strong right now. I think they are a serious contender for La Liga title:

nIMJtDf.jpg

Since facing Atlético de Madrid, I'm playing at Superstar.

FWFJhgT.jpg

I really liked this month's ranking. That % of passes is gorgeous.

Ianni you must be one of the best players of Pes ..what's your secret? Are you lowering the stats of the other teams? Lol ..joking.

You're shit mate:)
Yeah it's hard,I'm 21 games in to my Torino save,third place,took me 12 games before losing my first.
My Hellas save is a nightmare,took me four games before scoring my first goal.
And yes,rather have a tough game that lasts than some you'll get bored of after s season

Yes I don't deny that I truly suck balls ahaha :D . Something like this happened last year with Tottenham as well, I did like 7 draws on a row. It's a mix of me sucking and not really try harding in the first Master League I do:D .

By the way, for as many flaws this game can have, I need to say that I'm enjoying any single match by now, even the most "scripted" ones. In some random moments this game truly looks and feels like real soccer.

Yes I don't deny that I truly suck balls ahaha :D . Something like this happened last year with Tottenham as well, I did like 7 draws on a row. It's a mix of me sucking and not really try harding in the first Master League I do:D .

By the way, for as many flaws this game can have, I need to say that I'm enjoying any single match by now, even the most "scripted" ones. In some random moments this game truly looks and feels like real soccer.
Same here,the pace and weight is spot on.
Like you said,basic shooting is very good this year,I play basic,but with Manual pass.
It's a great game,hope your bad luck turns around

Ianni I was only joking with you saying that buddy . .at least you changed the commentary but the music has gotten worse lol.

I know mate!!! Hahaha but you just said that and Everton outplayed me... It was funny :P

I don't know what to do with the music! What do you like? :P

Guys, honestly what difficulty has the least amount of scripting? Should I downgrade to Superstar from Ultimate. I have issues where all lower rated teams are dominating me.

Time to spoil the party with some 2008 PS2 footage.

Wasn't playing much of my ML this week because I dabbled with FIFA. Anyways I went back to this 10 years old cracking game.

5. Canvey Eagles v Middlesbrough

I love our striker Valle's goal. Such a wonderful piece of individual brilliance. I love it when I score goals when I don't know how it happened. It's as if the player's individual skills took over my control.

Guys, honestly what difficulty has the least amount of scripting? Should I downgrade to Superstar from Ultimate. I have issues where all lower rated teams are dominating me.

Top player is probably the best to play this year Topaz but there's still scripting. . scripting is huge in ML to create a slow progress story unless you pick a top team and use assists.

Top player,and playing it on manual, especially with a semi good team on low team spirit,that will be a challenge.
Anything above TP is very scripted

Time to spoil the party with some 2008 PS2 footage.

Wasn't playing much of my ML this week because I dabbled with FIFA. Anyways I went back to this 10 years old cracking game.

5. Canvey Eagles v Middlesbrough

I love our striker Valle's goal. Such a wonderful piece of individual brilliance. I love it when I score goals when I don't know how it happened. It's as if the player's individual skills took over my control.
You should have had that game G,really well played,get some decent strikers in.
Great game

Last two games were heavily scripted... but I managed to get a win from both of 'em. Finally unlocked the hardest difficulty, but I will not try it on Master League.

kkTSVKY.jpg

This is how the table of La Liga is as for now:

G1aIRE8.jpg

Let's say... yeah, the two last games were scripted, BUT I changed my formation through both games, because this two teams seemed like they knew how to outplay me... So I ended my last match with a 5-4-1... And yeah, I love Cruyff and Guardiola and everything, but I needed the wins! :P :P

First games of the scripted ones I played a 4-4-2. Still, I managed to maintain possession like 60 - 40 on both games.

Oh, and I renewed some contracts... Still have to work on Asensio and Durmisi ones. I'll went into Winter Transfer Window in negative Salary Budget, I can see that.

Last two games were heavily scripted... but I managed to get a win from both of 'em. Finally unlocked the hardest difficulty, but I will not try it on Master League.

kkTSVKY.jpg

G1aIRE8.jpg

Let's say... yeah, the two last games were scripted, BUT I changed my formation through both games, because this two teams seemed like they knew how to outplay me... So I ended my last match with a 5-4-1... And yeah, I love Cruyff and Guardiola and everything, but I needed the wins! :P :P

First games of the scripted ones I played a 4-4-2. Still, I managed to maintain possession like 60 - 40 on both games.

Oh, and I renewed some contracts... Still have to work on Asensio and Durmisi ones. I'll went into Winter Transfer Window in negative Salary Budget, I can see that.
sorry ianni, Is Imbatible the Legend one, or one over that?
apoligies about the newebie question, but i need to understand :P

sorry ianni, Is Imbatible the Legend one, or one over that?
apoligies about the newebie question, but i need to understand :P

"Imbatible" is the new "Legend", yeah. And "Leyenda" on Spanish is "Superstar" on English. Is very confusing, I understand, so no need to apologize mate!

"Imbatible" is the new "Legend", yeah. And "Leyenda" on Spanish is "Superstar" on English. Is very confusing, I understand, so no need to apologize mate!

so i'm totally wrong, fucking latin language, (not about spanish, was about the latin language,that is a big mess to translate/redo versu english)
I'M WRONG Tom

kkTSVKY.jpg

G1aIRE8.jpg

Did you had any scripted matches on top player?

Did you had any scripted matches on top player?

Not really. When I played TP I was using manual passing with adv shooting and they all felt natural. When I changed to PA1, game was too easy for me. Now it has scripting on SS. At least it provides a challenge, although is a little bit unfair sometimes, because your players seems less good. But is bearable at the moment. I rather lose matches even is unfair vs winning them all without problems.

This is how we do it at Torino.
48 year old coach Mihaijlovic having fun with the keepers
Check out his face.
This is how we drill our boys

And this is the game Vs Crotone
Where Adem Ljajic and my CB Nkoulo stood out as players of the game

Last edited:
Match number 6 against the leaders Hull.

I love the shots in the 38th and 60th minute. They literally had me jumping out my seat shouting "wowah!"

Finally found my nirvana, if that's by the right word.

Top Player, default 10 min halves, Challenge.

I can relax with it and actually enjoy it. But I can't relax too much because I have objectives from the owner. It's perfect.

Superstar just makes me want to cry.

I've been playing PES 2015 these last 2 nights and really found myself enjoying the game so have started a brand new Master League season as Chelsea - playing on Superstar difficulty and 12 minute games.

Chelsea have a really decent squad in PES 2015, a few players that could very easily be shipped out and some obvious improvements. First area was to bring back Lampard from Man City - fortunately a 13 million bid was enough to secure his services and I followed that with a 21.5 million signing of Mohammed Salah to add some depth to the wings.

Our pre-season friendly was away to Lazio, managing a pretty handy 2-0 win although we were pretty much dominated for most of the game! Heading into our first 3 games we were playing Southampton at home, Newcastle at home and Aston Villa away.

Home to Southampton and we really should have come away with a win but instead a 60th minute shot from Jay Rodriguez deflected off Cahill and deceived Courtois to give Southampton the win. One of the most aggressive games I've played on PES 2015, Oscar was injured in the first half after a nasty tackle and Southampton ended with 4 yellow cards.

After that loss we needed to bounce back and a 3-1 win again Newcastle was a pretty great result! Lampard scored his first on the return to the club with a powerful freekick.

But the pick of the goals had to be the opener, as scrappy as it was for Costa to get the ball over the line the pass by Fabregas was incredible. Picking it up and launching it inch perfect for Hazard.

We ran out 3-0 winners away to Aston Villa, an Eden Hazard master class. He's really started the season strongly despite a rough game against Southampton. 2 goals so far, both cutting in from the left, beating players and finding the corner.

Really enjoying it so far! We've got a tough group in the Champions League; Inter, Ajax and Legia Warsaw. Hopefully we can top the group but squad rotation is going to be pretty huge I think. The added depth to midfield with Lampard and Salah should help but the plan is to win at least one major trophy in the first season!

I've been playing PES 2015 these last 2 nights and really found myself enjoying the game so have started a brand new Master League season as Chelsea - playing on Superstar difficulty and 12 minute games.

Chelsea have a really decent squad in PES 2015, a few players that could very easily be shipped out and some obvious improvements. First area was to bring back Lampard from Man City - fortunately a 13 million bid was enough to secure his services and I followed that with a 21.5 million signing of Mohammed Salah to add some depth to the wings.

Our pre-season friendly was away to Lazio, managing a pretty handy 2-0 win although we were pretty much dominated for most of the game! Heading into our first 3 games we were playing Southampton at home, Newcastle at home and Aston Villa away.

Home to Southampton and we really should have come away with a win but instead a 60th minute shot from Jay Rodriguez deflected off Cahill and deceived Courtois to give Southampton the win. One of the most aggressive games I've played on PES 2015, Oscar was injured in the first half after a nasty tackle and Southampton ended with 4 yellow cards.

After that loss we needed to bounce back and a 3-1 win again Newcastle was a pretty great result! Lampard scored his first on the return to the club with a powerful freekick.

But the pick of the goals had to be the opener, as scrappy as it was for Costa to get the ball over the line the pass by Fabregas was incredible. Picking it up and launching it inch perfect for Hazard.

We ran out 3-0 winners away to Aston Villa, an Eden Hazard master class. He's really started the season strongly despite a rough game against Southampton. 2 goals so far, both cutting in from the left, beating players and finding the corner.

Really enjoying it so far! We've got a tough group in the Champions League; Inter, Ajax and Legia Warsaw. Hopefully we can top the group but squad rotation is going to be pretty huge I think. The added depth to midfield with Lampard and Salah should help but the plan is to win at least one major trophy in the first season!

I'm happy for you that you're enjoying it Tomj . .it's the only Pes that I couldn't enjoy and stopped after 2 weeks. ..I just found it bare bones and geared towards the user winning. .the big gap in the center for the forward to run through and score every time combined with the false playing around at the back by the AI . .like 15 nonsensical passes back and forth to mimic build up play just annoyed me but that was only my view ..I know a lot of the guys here still enjoy it but it just was such a waste in my eyes of dumping Pes 2014 full of potential to regress back to a poor imitation of Pes 5/6 .

I'm happy for you that you're enjoying it Tomj . .it's the only Pes that I couldn't enjoy and stopped after 2 weeks. ..I just found it bare bones and geared towards the user winning. .the big gap in the center for the forward to run through and score every time combined with the false playing around at the back by the AI . .like 15 nonsensical passes back and forth to mimic build up play just annoyed me but that was only my view ..I know a lot of the guys here still enjoy it but it just was such a waste in my eyes of dumping Pes 2014 full of potential to regress back to a poor imitation of Pes 5/6 .
I think it's largely because I completely missed it's release but I can definitely see your points about the gap in the centre for the forward.

I skipped the entire PS3 / Xbox 360 generation of PES games so when PES 2015 on came out on PS4 I bought it but never really played it at all. So going back to it now (and that's only because I'm really struggling to enjoy PES 2018 like I enjoyed PES 2017) it just feels like a newish game with players / teams that I really liked playing as and with.

I'm hoping I can come around to PES 2018 but I've never been one to play a game I don't enjoy. Maybe that full manual, online tournament / league we spoke about on here with a few others might be a good shout.

Good to see,with some marking and tactics setup I really like that game to.
Great seein some TLC for 15

Sassuolo away
Enjoyable game

sampdoria at home,fun but frustrating game, especially their first goal,a chipped throughball,a volley back heel,straight back to the MF,who chipped it back again to quagliarella who scored.

1st Round 2nd Leg Away to Huddersfield.

We won the 1st leg 1-0 after putting out a weaker team.

I put out a weaker team for the 2nd leg too, remember it's the away goal rule. How will we fair?...

Back
Top Bottom