The Master League adventures thread

Great match this one Sampdoria v Chievo. . .. the game was let down by a very cheap goal at the end.

i ve been playing ML with crystal palace in EPL, made it to semi finals of FA cup, and went third in the standings of EPL, benteke is a beast in this game, my best goalscorer just behind ibrahimovic, some great games i had recently, i ll try to post some match highlights soon

i ve been playing ML with crystal palace in EPL, made it to semi finals of FA cup, and went third in the standings of EPL, benteke is a beast in this game, my best goalscorer just behind ibrahimovic, some great games i had recently, i ll try to post some match highlights soon

Look forward to seeing them ramgamer.

Great match this one Sampdoria v Chievo. . .. the game was let down by a very cheap goal at the end.

Unlucky that you didn't get the win,good comeback though.
I think starting the team in their regular white kits instead of their jammies will get you there next game Dec.
Great game,love the unpredictability,cpu taking free kicks fast,rather than set it up.
Will miss this game once 18 is out,might even wait a while

You got Zlatan in Palace,that's cool

Unlucky that you didn't get the win,good comeback though.
I think starting the team in their regular white kits instead of their jammies will get you there next game Dec.
Great game,love the unpredictability,cpu taking free kicks fast,rather than set it up.
Will miss this game once 18 is out,might even wait a while

Jammies? I think that strip is lovely ha ha. I never had a team score against me before from a quick free kick.

Jammies? I think that strip is lovely ha ha. I never had a team score against me before from a quick free kick.
The game still has a few tricks up its sleeves
Once the demo is out,I'm not going to be on the other thread,can't really read the usual whining like last year.
Gonna play it and enjoy it,or not if Its shite
Sampdoria has always had one of the nicest kits in Serie A,even the jammies looks good:)

PES 2017 still delivers this late in the day. Castledine still delivers.

As I wrap up my swan song ML campaign in PES 2017, the Greek magician conjures up this wonderful assist in the Coppa d'Italia final...

One league game remaining. One point behind Inter Milan. A Champions League final against Real Madrid after that. Two matches that will hopefully see me sign off with PES 2017 in style. Brilliant stuff. Wonderful narrative throughout my six seasons with Benevento. Off the top of my head at least six of the players I was able to grab in the first two transfer windows six seasons ago still play in my first team.

The best ML experience I have had in years. Roll on PES 2018.

I'm down working in Brighton until next Friday and have finally got round to downloading & installing PES 2017 - might have a nice last hurrah of ML until the demo arrives and just play it without any mods or anything at all. Any suggestions on which team to go for?

I've already done my usual '5 year Master Leagues' with Chelsea, AS Monaco, Liverpool and Aston Villa.

I'm down working in Brighton until next Friday and have finally got round to downloading & installing PES 2017 - might have a nice last hurrah of ML until the demo arrives and just play it without any mods or anything at all. Any suggestions on which team to go for?

I've already done my usual '5 year Master Leagues' with Chelsea, AS Monaco, Liverpool and Aston Villa.
Me,Dec and a few other lads usually goes for Serie A-B.
Me being a stadium freak,I usually go for a team with a licensed stadium (Roma/Lazio/Milan/Inter)
And choosing from those teams,Lazio would be a challenge,at least compared to the other ones.

I've used Milan since Pes 15, mainly because it's a good side to build a solid contender for the championship and Europe within 3-5 seasons.
So if Serie A,go for either of those,even if they are big clubs,it's still a challenge winning a title.
I came 5th my first season with Milan,now my target is top 4.
And if you feel like it,post some vids mate

beginning of the epl, im fourth in the table with 4 points from 2 matches had a hard visit to the theater of dreams in what was a point to prove vs a man united side boasted with superstars, in tremedous fashion benteke opens the score for me in wht was the only goal of the game, i managed to keep man united at bay most of the match despite a close header by the post.
superstar
basic shooting
pa1

beginning of the epl, im fourth in the table with 4 points from 2 matches had a hard visit to the theater of dreams in what was a point to prove vs a man united side boasted with superstars, in tremedous fashion benteke opens the score for me in wht was the only goal of the game, i managed to keep man united at bay most of the match despite a close header by the post.
superstar
basic shooting
pa1
Good goal by Benteke,real monster in the box

PES 2017 still delivers this late in the day. Castledine still delivers.

As I wrap up my swan song ML campaign in PES 2017, the Greek magician conjures up this wonderful assist in the Coppa d'Italia final...

One league game remaining. One point behind Inter Milan. A Champions League final against Real Madrid after that. Two matches that will hopefully see me sign off with PES 2017 in style. Brilliant stuff. Wonderful narrative throughout my six seasons with Benevento. Off the top of my head at least six of the players I was able to grab in the first two transfer windows six seasons ago still play in my first team.

The best ML experience I have had in years. Roll on PES 2018.
Crazy goal,spectacular!

Both goals were great,the one Empoli scored was a beaut!
deco please tell me what is this camera u are using, i love how u removed the irritating angle present when the ball is in the.middle of the pitch, so what s the camera u use, i would like to play the game with that cam thc

Very high pass %,and United's low possession sticks out,and no free kicks to united.
I usually have 75% pass,but I'm on manual.
Looks like you dominated that game.
Good job
thx for reply, btw it seems im.dominating possession in all the games i played which sticks out as to maybe im getting too good at this game or there is something to be done for opponent tactics

thx for reply, btw it seems im.dominating possession in all the games i played which sticks out as to maybe im getting too good at this game or there is something to be done for opponent tactics
Well it's time to start playing manual,it makes it much harder,Bu t also much more fun, unpredictable.
Think it's time:)

i couldn t play manual since inside the box if i wanna make a first time shot from a through ball my shot goes wide to the corner flag annoying and unrealistic, i couldn t play like that....any suggestions are welcome

i couldn t play manual since inside the box if i wanna make a first time shot from a through ball my shot goes wide to the corner flag annoying and unrealistic, i couldn t play like that....any suggestions are welcome
Manual shooting is tough to learn.
But manual passing isnt that hard if you practice for a while,and also advanced throughball,makes the game very very good

deco please tell me what is this camera u are using, i love how u removed the irritating angle present when the ball is in the.middle of the pitch, so what s the camera u use, i would like to play the game with that cam thc

Ok Ramgamer I use custom
Zoom . .0
Height. ..8
Angle . ..5

What a great game this one is . . .. .Sampdoria had to change from a 4-4-2 to a 4-3-3 after handing their opponents a goal. . . Sampdoria v Sassuolo . . .couple of nice goals scored.

What a great game this one is . . .. .Sampdoria had to change from a 4-4-2 to a 4-3-3 after handing their opponents a goal. . . Sampdoria v Sassuolo . . .couple of nice goals scored.

A proper win,3-1,great goals.
Obviously it's because you've stopped playing your boys in their pyjama's :)
Congrats buddy

Hellas Verona away.
Games like this needs to be won if I'm to finish top 4 this season.
Verona weren't very interested in going from forward in this game,and they were very tough to create anything against.
Made two early subs in this game,Niang (who's gonna start from now on,and Honda) for L Moura and J Draxler.
A very tough and good game

Back
Top Bottom