Here's the right video for my away games vs Lazio and Cagliari
Before those two I finished off Feyenoord in the last 32 of the EL
Next up is Southampton
Here ya go lads

Here's the right video for my away games vs Lazio and Cagliari
Before those two I finished off Feyenoord in the last 32 of the EL
Next up is Southampton
Here ya go lads

Great wins with the right vids up this time lol....I thought I was suffering from deja vu.

Dusted off Southampton 2-0 away in The EL last 16.
This game was vs Crotone,I changed my camera setting a bit,never ever get one that fits me.
I also went for a 3-5-2 lineup to screw with konamis programming,guess they'd figured out my every move before.
Had to check my settings after this game,couldn't really believe this game and score line
Insane baby...fucking insane

Last edited:
Inter v Sampdoria . ..the Samps need points to avoid the drop .... can they beat the mighty Inter away from home? Great match.

Dusted off Southampton 2-0 away in The EL last 16.
This game was vs Crotone,I changed my camera setting a bit,never ever get one that fits me.
I also went for a 3-5-2 lineup to screw with konamis programming,guess they'd figured out my every move before.
Had to check my settings after this game,couldn't really believe this game and score line

Ffs that was crazy stuff. . ..I never won with a score like that before well done.

Sampdoria in the first match of season 3 . . .v Fiorentina.. .the full back has had enough of the forwards feeble efforts to score and takes matters into his own hands in a 2-0 win for Sampdoria.

Sampdoria in the first match of season 3 . . .v Fiorentina.. .the full back has had enough of the forwards feeble efforts to score and takes matters into his own hands in a 2-0 win for Sampdoria.

I haven't even finishised my first season yet.

Had a few shit games
Lost the first leg to Valencia 1-0,fair and square.
2nd game Fiorentina away,ball on a string,defenders always being in perfect shape,nothing through or past them,super dribbling strikers lost 3-0.
Insane scripting.
3rd game that played very well was vs Inter,had a 2-0 lead up until the 65th minute when they hacked down my star striker,13 weeks out,and then turned the game around with two shit goals.

The tactic the CPU has on hacking down players and always getting away with it?
Not cool,and the obvious cheating slide tackles,or power naps,when they just lay down,and always gets the ball
Just bullshit.

Last edited:
Had a few shit games
Lost the first leg to Valencia 1-0,fair and square.
2nd game Fiorentina away,ball on a string,defenders always being in perfect shape,nothing through or past them,super dribbling strikers lost 3-0.
Insane scripting.
3rd game that played very well was vs Inter,had a 2-0 lead up until the 65th minute when they hacked down my star striker,13 weeks out,and then turned the game around with two shit goals.

The tactic the CPU has on hacking down players and always getting away with it?
Not cool,and the obvious cheating slide tackles,or power naps,when they just lay down,and always gets the ball
Just bullshit.

Yep Rock I actually had the scripting work for me in my second match against Bologna . . .they were all about laser passing and super speed and were missing open goals I knew that something was up.. .incredibly I ended up winning 1-2 but it was handed to me . ..didn't feel right. ..I should have been slaughtered.

Yep Rock I actually had the scripting work for me in my second match against Bologna . . .they were all about laser passing and super speed and were missing open goals I knew that something was up.. .incredibly I ended up winning 1-2 but it was handed to me . ..didn't feel right. ..I should have been slaughtered.
It's so boring when it happened,both ways!

So Udinese at home,proved to be tough,my attacking didn't click,and they defended really well.
This is game 34 of the season and I'm in 5th place,two points behind Napoli.

Game 36 (or 35?) of the season,away to sassuolo,a tough team as always.
Been my bogey team since Pes 15 I think
Great game,fantastic game play

Game 36 (or 35?) of the season,away to sassuolo,a tough team as always.
Been my bogey team since Pes 15 I think
Great game,fantastic game play

Great win and great second goal . ... I got beaten in my derby match with Genoa 6-1. . ..I might as well have had the groundskeeper in goal and the tea ladies on the wing. . .. .scripted bullshit, every ball went to them, I didn't get a look in.

Great win and great second goal . ... I got beaten in my derby match with Genoa 6-1. . ..I might as well have had the groundskeeper in goal and the tea ladies on the wing. . .. .scripted bullshit, every ball went to them, I didn't get a look in.
Sounds horrible mate.
No cure for the cpu bullshit at times,and it amplifies when on SS,can't stand that difficulty anymore.
At first,TP feels a lot easier,but the cpu cranks it up after a few games,much better game play in my opinion.
How's your TS and team strength?
Anything you can do there.

I started my season with setting up the tactic that had the highest TS,and with a alt tactic that I play every now and then,slowly getting TS up there

Sounds horrible mate.
No cure for the cpu bullshit at times,and it amplifies when on SS,can't stand that difficulty anymore.
At first,TP feels a lot easier,but the cpu cranks it up after a few games,much better game play in my opinion.
How's your TS and team strength?
Anything you can do there.

I started my season with setting up the tactic that had the highest TS,and with a alt tactic that I play every now and then,slowly getting TS up there

My TS fluctuates between 70 and 85 . .. it's still enjoyable even though I take a good few beatings.

My TS fluctuates between 70 and 85 . .. it's still enjoyable even though I take a good few beatings.
That's an ok TS,especially the higher nr.
Started out at 76,at 88 when things are at its best.
Closing down my season right now,one game left.
Post some later on.
It's been a good season,both results,and more importantly game play wise.
3pts up to the CL spot,so I'll guess I'll be playing EL next again

Season finale,game 37 and 38,both at home.
Need two wins to push for that fourth place and Champions League next season.
Going in to these two games in 5th position,3 points up to that 4th spot.
My EL and coppa Italia adventure ended in the qtrs both of them

Made some changes for next season.
Out:Alex,Bacca,Boateng
In: Draxler,Durm,Moura

So looking forward to my second season with a slightly sharper team,and going for a CL spot

Wow, that scoreline... :WORSHIP:
I've fallen a little behind, still having to watch the Udinese, Sassuolo, Atalanta and Palermo matches. Will do either tonight or tomorrow. :DD

Inter v Sampdoria . ..the Samps need points to avoid the drop .... can they beat the mighty Inter away from home?
No! Not in the stoppage time... NOT AGAINST INTER, FFS! Those bloody match-robbing ba:CENSOR:rds! No way! :CURSE:
Glad to see you survived though... I was really fearing for you. :BSCARF:

Dear journal,

I don't know why I brought you with me on the bench today. Maybe I just need something to write my thoughts onto, and my assistant manager doesn't like tattoos unfortunately.
Not that I had much to write about in the first half: a handful of corners for us, a couple of goalmouth scrambles (obviously leading to nothing, it's Cunturipa we're talking about) and Zarquagena being completely non-existent.

Second half underway, the flow of the game doesn't change much: we attack, they defend... And then Ribera picks up a loose ball just outside the box and scores. His shot is nothing special but who cares, we're finally ahead!
It took us way more than expected to score against a relegation contender but the important thing is that we've finally done it.
Still 1-0 up, I decide to sub Lafuente in. I call Ribera near and ask him if he feels like going on or not and he just says "I'm fine Gavin, if you sub me off remember that I know where you live". Puigcorbe leaving the pitch it is, then.

Minute 70: how come Zarquagena managed a shot on goal? Are we going crazy?
Corner for them, the ball gets headed out of play by Lafuente. Another corner, Malafaia scores. WHAT? Are you SERIOUS?
Then they come down the left, the ball gets passed in, Caceres controls it... 2-1. For them.
I wish this was PES: I would just hit the 'power' button on the console and then reload the match like nothing happened.

But it's not over yet: stoppage time, a cross from the left reaches Ribera... He gets dispossessed, he fights and wins the ball back, he shoots... HE SCORES! I can't believe it dear journal, we equalized! Léo again! I've never seen him play such a great match... He saved us!

Now, dear journal, this maybe isn't the result I would've expected but hey... Being 2-1 down until the very end of the match and then seeing a late equalizer scored by a player that I would've subbed off is already good enough for me.

Gavin​

The effort most of you guys putting in your videos and stories is amazing! Respect to that!
Really love reading that and watching your vids.

I picked up my ML yesterday after a couple of months and I had a lot of fun!
I´m in the 3rd season december with Aston Villa, switched to full manual at the beginning (before I played with basic shooting and manual passing).

Had many missed shots, but also scored screamers which is so damn rewarding!

My best players are Alvaro Morata and Inaki Williams.
Them two score the most goals and work very well together.
But Morata is injured for the next couple of weeks.
Lobato is getting his chance, even he is a better SS than an MS.
Mbokani, middle striker...I signed him from the youth players a year ago, but this guy never really gets into play.

He scored ONE lucky goal...always get´s pushed off the ball and never really finishes.
He´s probably too young yet. I´ll keep him and loan him to other clubs...maybe he´ll go through some good development.

The last game against Newcastle though:
Opponent kept sliding on Inaki Williams a lot. Poor guy was lying on the pitch in pain many times (who said CPU never fouls???). Many yellow cards for newcastle players.
Then at the end of the match, my co assistant tells me, Inaki Williams is injured...coming back somewhere in january.
Fuck! Both of my strikers are down and Mbokani is not a good replacement and Lobato is exhausted very quick!
Hell No! (Hell yeah! That´s what a good ML needs to be!!!! ;) )

And that just now, where I´m having my last game in the championsleague group games.
I´m in the third place behind Barca and gonna play Lazio Rome.
Only when I win against Lazio and Barca loses the next match, I´ll stand a chance to stay in the tournament.

Chances are very low...specially now where both of my best strikers are down.

Since Mbokani is a bad bet, I´ll let Coman - who usually plays as a winger - play as the middle striker, since he has the best rating in there.

I´m curious...

Dear journal,

I don't know why I brought you with me on the bench today. Maybe I just need something to write my thoughts onto, and my assistant manager doesn't like tattoos unfortunately.
Not that I had much to write about in the first half: a handful of corners for us, a couple of goalmouth scrambles (obviously leading to nothing, it's Cunturipa we're talking about) and Zarquagena being completely non-existent.

Second half underway, the flow of the game doesn't change much: we attack, they defend... And then Ribera picks up a loose ball just outside the box and scores. His shot is nothing special but who cares, we're finally ahead!
It took us way more than expected to score against a relegation contender but the important thing is that we've finally done it.
Still 1-0 up, I decide to sub Lafuente in. I call Ribera near and ask him if he feels like going on or not and he just says "I'm fine Gavin, if you sub me off remember that I know where you live". Puigcorbe leaving the pitch it is, then.

Minute 70: how come Zarquagena managed a shot on goal? Are we going crazy?
Corner for them, the ball gets headed out of play by Lafuente. Another corner, Malafaia scores. WHAT? Are you SERIOUS?
Then they come down the left, the ball gets passed in, Caceres controls it... 2-1. For them.
I wish this was PES: I would just hit the 'power' button on the console and then reload the match like nothing happened.

But it's not over yet: stoppage time, a cross from the left reaches Ribera... He gets dispossessed, he fights and wins the ball back, he shoots... HE SCORES! I can't believe it dear journal, we equalized! Léo again! I've never seen him play such a great match... He saved us!

Now, dear journal, this maybe isn't the result I would've expected but hey... Being 2-1 down until the very end of the match and then seeing a late equalizer scored by a player that I would've subbed off is already good enough for me.

Gavin​

Great match buddy.

Back
Top Bottom