The Master League adventures thread

Arsenal - West Ham last 30 minutes

an uncommon line up for my team, Ozil, Walcott are out and a lot of first team players are tired after the NT call, so i give a litlle of space to some of my youth lines.
Stealing a penalty ( @ramgamer refs sometimes wrong also in the opposite side :) ) we are able to take the lead, and after another ankward error of the West Ham defense, Giroud can easily put the ball in the top corner.
Bad news about Monreal, out for 6 weeks.
Anyway the turnover worked well .
Just to train a little the entire team to be more concentrated, we missed too many chances.

Manual shooting is tough to learn.
But manual passing isnt that hard if you practice for a while,and also advanced throughball,makes the game very very good
manual shooting is very hard especially if u play fast passing and first touch...

Two quick games
Milan v Hajduk Europa League and Ac Milan v Perugia.
I took care of business vs Hajduk,but the game vs Perugia was a bit tougher,mainly because I tried all sorts of plays I usually won't try.
But two good games

Two quick games
Milan v Hajduk Europa League and Ac Milan v Perugia.
I took care of business vs Hajduk,but the game vs Perugia was a bit tougher,mainly because I tried all sorts of plays I usually won't try.
But two good games

Great games Rock

Will go easy on the posting in here next few days,mainly it's time consuming and I need to finish my season before the demo hits

Couple of vids before demo . . ..4th season with Sampdoria . . .away to Cagliari on a cloudy afternoon . . watch it if you're bored. Sampdoria givng new signing Simeone a CF his debut along with new centre-half Simunovic . .it's a great match.

Couple of vids before demo . . ..4th season with Sampdoria . . .away to Cagliari on a cloudy afternoon . . watch it if you're bored. Sampdoria givng new signing Simeone a CF his debut along with new centre-half Simunovic . .it's a great match.

Did you buy Simeone?
Diegos kid,thats decent
Looked a good game,packing it in when demo arrives?

Last edited:
Been having insane games for a very long time.
Juve at home 2-0
Napoli away 4-0
Inter 1-0
Then I had this cracker,Torino at home.
Made a huge mistake after it though,managed to get online while editing the video,so now my game is updated,been avoiding it for two seasons.

Been having insane games for a very long time.
Juve at home 2-0
Napoli away 4-0
Inter 1-0
Then I had this cracker,Torino at home.
Made a huge mistake after it though,managed to get online while editing the video,so now my game is updated,been avoiding it for two seasons.

Great match you're doing well.

Great match you're doing well.
Thanx pal.
Yeah he's Diegos kid,things are going well atm
Just lost to sampdoria though,you know when opponents always has a toe in the way.
Dominated it but couldn't close it,played full attack for 60 min
Good game though.
You're not doing to bad either right?

Thanx pal.
Yeah he's Diegos kid,things are going well atm
Just lost to sampdoria though,you know when opponents always has a toe in the way.
Dominated it but couldn't close it,played full attack for 60 min
Good game though.
You're not doing to bad either right?

Yeh I'm going well in the 4th season . ..might make Europe.

I guess I played my last PES 2017 ML games yesterday, since the demo is coming soon.

My two strikers came back after many weeks of injury.
Even though the team spirit fell down cause they had a long break (I really like that...you feel that they need time to get to their form back again), Inaki Williams shows his quality and scored in his first game.
I need to have him again for PES 2018!

Geis (DM), whom I signed two seasons ago....I had more expectations in him. Signed him as a youngster, but he didn´t develop the way I thought he would. Next to Xhaka or Kevin De Bruyne he doesn´t look good most of the time.
So I signed Renato Sanchez. Couldn´t get him at first, as I was negotiating too much. I didn´t have the money to buy him off because there was no offer for Geis.
So I took him on loan for a year. I didn´t use the buyout option as the possibility was 72% only.
I was scared they would abort negotiations again.
(I like when that happens in transfers...it´s some kind of a poker game!).

So Renato Sanchez accepted and I received a good offer from Westham for Geis.
When I put him in the team, team spirit was lower, but wow....

This guy seems to be a very good option for the midfield! Always present...often stealing the ball....great passing, good shots....this guy fits in my team a lot!
(Another great thing and why I love ML so much. You sign players, but feel that they don´t click...like I had it with Balotelli oder Mbokani. They just don´t get into play...whereas you find other players like Sanchez now...where you see "Oh yeah, this guy is just right!").

I guess I won´t be playing much of it no more...it was great, but I´ll put my hands on the demo for the next two weeks until I start a new ML in 2018.

Could you guys recommend teams of any 2nd division with nice kits? I chose Aston Villa because of Agbonlahor but I don´t like the kits.

I´ll defo post more stuff when I play ML in PES 2018 and hopefully come up with some videos.

Again...respect to all of you posting your stories....love reading them!

First game full.manual, superstar
Lost and super hard to make a shot on target..but trying..
Hey great man,you'll get a hang of it.
Always nice to see someone trying something new.
A tip,try it on professional until you feel comfy.
Professional is a great level to play,gets to easy after a few games,go TP.
Great going Ramgamer

I guess I played my last PES 2017 ML games yesterday, since the demo is coming soon.

My two strikers came back after many weeks of injury.
Even though the team spirit fell down cause they had a long break (I really like that...you feel that they need time to get to their form back again), Inaki Williams shows his quality and scored in his first game.
I need to have him again for PES 2018!

Geis (DM), whom I signed two seasons ago....I had more expectations in him. Signed him as a youngster, but he didn´t develop the way I thought he would. Next to Xhaka or Kevin De Bruyne he doesn´t look good most of the time.
So I signed Renato Sanchez. Couldn´t get him at first, as I was negotiating too much. I didn´t have the money to buy him off because there was no offer for Geis.
So I took him on loan for a year. I didn´t use the buyout option as the possibility was 72% only.
I was scared they would abort negotiations again.
(I like when that happens in transfers...it´s some kind of a poker game!).

So Renato Sanchez accepted and I received a good offer from Westham for Geis.
When I put him in the team, team spirit was lower, but wow....

This guy seems to be a very good option for the midfield! Always present...often stealing the ball....great passing, good shots....this guy fits in my team a lot!
(Another great thing and why I love ML so much. You sign players, but feel that they don´t click...like I had it with Balotelli oder Mbokani. They just don´t get into play...whereas you find other players like Sanchez now...where you see "Oh yeah, this guy is just right!").

I guess I won´t be playing much of it no more...it was great, but I´ll put my hands on the demo for the next two weeks until I start a new ML in 2018.

Could you guys recommend teams of any 2nd division with nice kits? I chose Aston Villa because of Agbonlahor but I don´t like the kits.

I´ll defo post more stuff when I play ML in PES 2018 and hopefully come up with some videos.

Again...respect to all of you posting your stories....love reading them!
Any particular 2nd division?
I'm a sucker for Sunderland/Leeds (steady @Deco )
Love Brescia in Serie B,and this year Parma is back in Serie A,they always have stunning kits

On the gravy train with Ac Milan right now,hoovering between 1-2 place
Through to the last 32 of the EL.
This video is four games in one.
Short highlights,including a straight red,haven't seen that in a while
Udinese away,Empoli at home,Sassuolo and Carpi away.
All tough games that I had to grind out,and grind them down

On the gravy train with Ac Milan right now,hoovering between 1-2 place
Through to the last 32 of the EL.
This video is four games in one.
Short highlights,including a straight red,haven't seen that in a while
Udinese away,Empoli at home,Sassuolo and Carpi away.
All tough games that I had to grind out,and grind them down

Bejaysus you're on top form there Rock . .. very accurate finishing . ..I thought the guy in the last match got two red cards for a moment . . . .great stuff.

Bejaysus you're on top form there Rock . .. very accurate finishing . ..I thought the guy in the last match got two red cards for a moment . . . .great stuff.
Thanx man,things are moving in the right direction,lost to Roma the game after.

Had a stunning game vs Atalanta were I managed to score my winner (3-2) in extra time
This game were no match for me though,Chievo rolled into town,and got hammered properly.
My fast wingers,especially Menez kept terrorising their wingers first 30 minutes,and in the end their right defender got sent off,from that point,they had nothing,the floodgates were open.

A few nice goals in this beating,especially around 57th minute,have a look at Menez nice running between their cbs,superb AI,and a clean finish.
Chievo probably got sent to the mountains for a nasty training camp after this game.
Fuckng love this game right now

After my loss to Lazio,dropped a 2-0 lead to a 3-2 loss.
Stunning game but loosing on a free kick 90+ minutes.
Rough.

Verona at home,tremendous game.
Verona played very defensively,4-5-1 setup,low on their attack/def level,they really took away every inch of space for me.
Tried everything first half,flanks,crossing,shortpassing,through the middle,everything.
First half was 67-33 in possession my way.
I switched over halfway in first half from a 4-3-3 to a 3-5-2 to get some more width and more bodies up front
broke them down on a fluke shot,shot from the outside,hits a defenders leg,goalkeeper and then post out to Niang ho tapped it in.

2nd half continued to put pressure on them,a few chances,not very clear.
Thy started putting balls down my wings and putting pressure on me from the 70th min and forward.
I actually had to go to my def setup of 4-5-1 just defending last 10 min,game ended 1-0 me.
I'm at first 4 points clear of Roma,6 down to Juve with 25 games played.
Next couple of games are Perugia,then Juve,Napoli,Inter.
Don't really know how to stop playing this game.
So much fun

What goes up,always comes down.
Perugia away,5 points after 25 games,6 goals scored,I lost 1-0
Couldn't get any flow going,they were hoofing it up to the wingers for 90 min.
My players were completely useless.
My usual 70-75% in passing was reduced to 52% in this one
Scripted game?
Fucking believe that!
Next game Juve,hopefully the cpu thought the Perugia ass f****ing was enough scripting this season,and let me have a good game.
Probably the first really insanely scripted in almost two seasons
Luckily both teams below me got hammered as well

What goes up,always comes down.
Perugia away,5 points after 25 games,6 goals scored,I lost 1-0
Couldn't get any flow going,they were hoofing it up to the wingers for 90 min.
My players were completely useless.
My usual 70-75% in passing was reduced to 52% in this one
Scripted game?
Fucking believe that!
Next game Juve,hopefully the cpu thought the Perugia ass f****ing was enough scripting this season,and let me have a good game.
Probably the first really insanely scripted in almost two seasons
Luckily both teams below me got hammered as well

You're doing well Rock that was some hammering of Chievo . .some great goals . ..I have to go back to mine later today.

Back
Top Bottom