The Evo-Web Football Thoughts Blog

Fair point. I think they should be clever about it if they’re going to get Alonso as manager. The reality is that whoever is appointed after Klopp is going to be under heavy scrutiny and immense pressure to deliver and likelihood is that they’re not going to do as well as Klopp. I think it would make sense to hire a fall guy manger to take the inevitable hit and then hire Alsonso after that. Perception is everything and if they hire Alonso after Klopp it’s going to make Alonso look bad, which I’m sure isn’t what Liverpool fans would want. They’ve got to be smart about it in my opinion.
Pretty much like Utd, they still havent replaced SAF, although there's other issues at that club (ownership and a clueless heads of football)
So I think the one replacing Klopp needs to be right straight away.

Pretty much like Utd, they still havent replaced SAF, although there's other issues at that club (ownership and a clueless heads of football)
So I think the one replacing Klopp needs to be right straight away.
It’s unlikely that Ferguson will ever be truly replaced. A long-standing manager is a rare thing in todays football.
Anyway, guess we will see how it pans out after Klopp leaves.

Fair point. I think they should be clever about it if they’re going to get Alonso as manager. The reality is that whoever is appointed after Klopp is going to be under heavy scrutiny and immense pressure to deliver and likelihood is that they’re not going to do as well as Klopp. I think it would make sense to hire a fall guy manger to take the inevitable hit and then hire Alsonso after that. Perception is everything and if they hire Alonso after Klopp it’s going to make Alonso look bad, which I’m sure isn’t what Liverpool fans would want. They’ve got to be smart about it in my opinion.
What are you talking about? You are a ManU fan so sh*&%$ the §$*# up. :PP:DD I don't want to do the same way as ManU was going.

I had a tought. That was if Jürgen Klopp could came back after the year he want to do a break.

I'm so scared about the future of LFC and the actually squad when Klopp left. If he go after this year to a other club would some players follow him?
Virgil, TAA, Alisson Becker, Mo Salah (or Saudi money league) and so on and everbody else. And the new players made the graduates forget: Bobby, Mané, Millner, Hendo and Fabinho.
Jürgen made such a unbelievable radical change with our new players. This shouldn’t be broken after just one season. :CRY:

What are you talking about? You are a ManU fan so sh*&%$ the §$*# up. :PP:DD I don't want to do the same way as ManU was going.

I had a tought. That was if Jürgen Klopp could came back after the year he want to do a break.

I'm so scared about the future of LFC and the actually squad when Klopp left. If he go after this year to a other club would some players follow him?
Virgil, TAA, Alisson Becker, Mo Salah (or Saudi money league) and so on and everbody else. And the new players made the graduates forget: Bobby, Mané, Millner, Hendo and Fabinho.
Jürgen made such a unbelievable radical change with our new players. This shouldn’t be broken after just one season. :CRY:
Bit harsh 😂

I think Salah will leave at the end of the season regardless. He’s in his 30s so I doubt he will maintain his level for much longer, so Liverpool would be wise to sell him for overpriced Saudi money whilst he’s still at the top of his game.

You’d think it wouldn’t be broken after a season but it could very well be the case depending on who’s hired.

I'm so scared about the future of LFC
Don't worry mate, we will bounce back....might be a while but we will have to see. Anyway we still have this season to deal with first...

"JURGEN KLOPP KLOPP KLOPP" :RSCARF: :P
Bit harsh 😂

I think Salah will leave at the end of the season regardless. He’s in his 30s so I doubt he will maintain his level for much longer, so Liverpool would be wise to sell him for overpriced Saudi money whilst he’s still at the top of his game.
I wouldn't be surprised for that to happen. It sounds like good business sense. Has much as we love Mo. All things will eventually end (like Klopp).

On a side note. Anyone think Jarrod Bowen, would be good for our/your team? I think he is a good player.

Don't worry mate, we will bounce back....might be a while but we will have to see. Anyway we still have this season to deal with first...

"JURGEN KLOPP KLOPP KLOPP" :RSCARF: :P

I wouldn't be surprised for that to happen. It sounds like good business sense. Has much as we love Mo. All things will eventually end (like Klopp).

On a side note. Anyone think Jarrod Bowen, would be good for our/your team? I think he is a good player.
I dunno, I mean he’s having a good season but he hasn’t exactly set the world on fire before that. Having said that, I’d take just about any player to our squad at the moment just to try and bring something different to the table other than what we have done all season which is dribble the wing, hit a brick wall, repeat. I seriously can’t understand using the same method (whatever that is) and formation every single game. If it doesn’t work after multiple times of trying the same thing over and over then why keep playing this way?! I don’t mid Ten Hag as a person. He seems like a decent guy but I’d be happier with a new manger at this point. I’m tired of 433/451. Its predictable and the majority of the league tries to play it.

The craziness of South American Football, haha :LMAO:
Great to see him back in Chile, great player. Love to see players coming back to their roots.
One of the most all-around players of our (mine at least :P ) era, At least his Juventus and Bayern years. Although we are in the post-modern football era of all-fancy pacey wingers and strikers, i used to love those complete midfielders who played something between no6 and no8, with great balance between defending and attacking duties.

One of the most all-around players of our (mine at least :P ) era, At least his Juventus and Bayern years. Although we are in the post-modern football era of all-fancy pacey wingers and strikers, i used to love those complete midfielders who played something between no6 and no8, with great balance between defending and attacking duties.
100% agree bro! Vidal was the very definition of box-to-box midfielder, he did a little bit of everything and was tireless.. Great leader! I think he'd have a large, all-rounded polygon in PES, with no attributes sticking out!

My biggest memories of him will always be of him playing with the National Team, winning those two historic Copa Américas in the mid 2010's!

I love to see players doing well in Europe and returning to South America to finish their careers: Verón, Maxi Rodriguez, Cavani, and now Vidal. It gives our leagues and Libertadores a lot of added color. :)

100% agree bro! Vidal was the very definition of box-to-box midfielder, he did a little bit of everything and was tireless.. Great leader! I think he'd have a large, all-rounded polygon in PES, with no attributes sticking out!

My biggest memories of him will always be of him playing with the National Team, winning those two historic Copa Américas in the mid 2010's!

I love to see players doing well in Europe and returning to South America to finish their careers: Verón, Maxi Rodriguez, Cavani, and now Vidal. It gives our leagues and Libertadores a lot of added color. :)
Vidal was quality. Intense, tireless, gave it everything he had every single time he played

Tomorrow will be a good football day for my taste. first Gunners v Reds and then Derby d' Italia. Hopefully LFC and Inter will win. :RSCARF::BSCARF:

Shity match. 2 times mistakes from van Dijk and Alisson. Lucky ones winner Arsenal against a mediocre LFC. 🥺YNWA!

I don’t normally cheer Arsenal on but there’s always an exception when playing the pool. Title race is on for you boys now. I think you’ll bottle it.

Just saw Atalanta smashing Lazio 3-1
The inter v juve game is quite poor the, as they always are
The second half was much better for neutral fans. But I'm lucky that Inter won the match.

Seria A football is for sure not the same like EPL. But this Season Inter playing very well.

The second half was much better for neutral fans. But I'm lucky that Inter won the match.

Seria A football is for sure not the same like EPL. But this Season Inter playing very well.
I've always preferred it Vs PL, a friend of mine texted me earlier from London, he was watching the Chelsea v Wolves game and the atmosphere was like a fucking library
Yeah second half really opened up the game.
Ended up being a really tight and fun game

I've always preferred it Vs PL, a friend of mine texted me earlier from London, he was watching the Chelsea v Wolves game and the atmosphere was like a fucking library
Yeah second half really opened up the game.
Ended up being a really tight and fun game
You prefer Serie A over Premier League? Are you Italian? I can understand you preferring your own countries league if you are. It’s only natural. Objectively speaking I think the premier league is more entertaining than Serie A.
I think up until around 2007, 2008 the Italian league was a strong league so an argument could have been made for it then but I think the premier league is well ahead of Serie A. I’d say La Liga is in front of Serie A too.

You prefer Serie A over Premier League? Are you Italian? I can understand you preferring your own countries league if you are. It’s only natural. Objectively speaking I think the premier league is more entertaining than Serie A.
I think up until around 2007, 2008 the Italian league was a strong league so an argument could have been made for it then but I think the premier league is well ahead of Serie A. I’d say La Liga is in front of Serie A too
Personal preference. Not to say the EPL is bad, but some people don't really care for it. In the same way many here love BRI Liga 1, but I don't see the appeal as the quality isn't great

I think up until around 2007, 2008 the Italian league was a strong league so an argument could have been made for it then but I think the premier league is well ahead of Serie A. I’d say La Liga is in front of Serie A too.
Absolutely, Pl atmosphere is shit, and has been for years, and i started watching football for real back when Serie A was the power house of European Leagues 80-90s
So ive continued liking Serie Af and watching it
Of course the top teams in the PL are better than Serie A bit that doesnt really matter to me.
Plus i watch a lot of football live (not tv) and certain Leagues even if they re not PL level, still more fun going to see a BL/Ligue 1/Serie A game

@FC Bayern Yeah I guess it comes down to taste. I’d think the majority of people would say the premier league is the best league in the world. Well at least in my country (England)

@rockstrongo I will admit I don’t watch a lot of games outside the premier league, however I do occasionally watch the odd Serie A, La Liga and Bundesliga games and found them to be less entertaining than Prem. I’d have to disagree about the premier league atmosphere being shit but it depends who you watch I guess.
If you’ve grown up watching a certain league then I can understand the attachment to it.

Edit: I did randomly watch a MLS game a while back and the I found the atmosphere to be impressive. I think it was Portland vs someone can’t remember.

My highlight today was Bayer beating Bayern 3-0.
Brilliant game, also watched the snoozer game City v Everton and a decent Liverpool Burnley game
Yea, hopefully Bayer will be champins. The 11 years of boringnes should be find an end.

I was listening to a Bayern podcast today, they were absolutely furious with Thomas Tuchel playing a 3-5-2.
The Bayern fans are saying that Tuchel elected to react to Leverkusen instead of proposing, and managed a bit scared, they are furious.
It's so strange that Kane arrives to the winningest League team in European Football and this happens.
Bayern is a class organization but it would be interesting to see Leverkusen win.

I was listening to a Bayern podcast today, they were absolutely furious with Thomas Tuchel playing a 3-5-2.
The Bayern fans are saying that Tuchel elected to react to Leverkusen instead of proposing, and managed a bit scared, they are furious.
It's so strange that Kane arrives to the winningest League team in European Football and this happens.
Bayern is a class organization but it would be interesting to see Leverkusen win.
I think it's hilarious with the Kane thing

Utd are starting to turn it around again and it’s been a big help that Hojlund is scoring. I’m hoping the next two games will be two wins. Luton and Fulham. Extremely important games that we have to win to stand any chance of a champions league place since we’ve got City after that. I can’t see us winning that. We might get a draw if we’re guns blazin and they have a bad day but it’s unlikely. Hope I’m wrong of course and we hurt them!!!

Back
Top Bottom