James
G. Neville-Right
Campbell-Center Half
Terry-Center Half
Bridge-Left
Beckham-Right
Gerrard-Center
Scholes-Center
Lampard-Left (he can play left, go the www.thefa.com, read the interveiw)
Owen
Heskey (i hate rooney)

fd1972uk said:
How come everytime I watch England, I feel like I'm watching Liverpool...............boring.
FD

Coming from a Scottish fan . . . . sour grapes. Watching Scotland is like spending 90 minutes in an empty room with no tv, no music, no computer, no people and no windows.

ninjabreakz said:
fd1972uk said:
How come everytime I watch England, I feel like I'm watching Liverpool...............boring.

Have to admit Portugal didn't impress me much, but a good performance by England.

Still think the likes of France, Italy and Germany are ahead of these two teams though.

FD

Coming from a Scottish fan . . . . sour grapes. Watching Scotland is like spending 90 minutes in an empty room with no tv, no music, no computer, no people and no windows.

And if you were lucky no oxygen!

JimJoeC said:
ninjabreakz said:
fd1972uk said:

Have to admit Portugal didn't impress me much, but a good performance by England.

Still think the likes of France, Italy and Germany are ahead of these two teams though.

FD

LMAO - you got it mate! :D

SulphuricX said:
IMO

James
G. Neville-Right
Campbell-Center Half
Terry-Center Half
Bridge-Left
Beckham-Right
Gerrard-Center
Scholes-Center
Lampard-Left (he can play left, go the www.thefa.com, read the interveiw)
Owen
Heskey (i hate rooney)

I'd have A.cole and Rooney but the team is pretty much set in stone I think.

JimJoeC said:
ninjabreakz said:
fd1972uk said:

FD

LMFAO and FOMFC (felll outta my fuckin' chair)!! - that was harsh. :mrgreen: You clowns just made my week.

new England Away kit - Euro 2004

LON804022012_1024x768.jpg

"How come everytime I watch England, I feel like I'm watching Liverpool...............boring.
FD"

"Coming from a Scottish fan . . . . sour grapes."

I hate to say it, being English, but England are a very boring team. No creativity.

:mrgreen: hehe.......nice one Jim. Nah I ain't posting that for a wind-up, I do find England boring to watch. At least with Scotland your guaranteed goals..............against. :mrgreen:

FD

Agree with CPT and FD: England are as boring as Germany...but let's hope they prove me wrong in Portugal...

Sour grapes from Belgium (oh and yes "our" team is brong as hell too...).

whats everyones thoughts on Wenger getting involved with England? cant see it myself, he's got a pretty big job on at the minute, i hear!

I think Thompson should he would do a great job it really p***** me off just cause the guy plays in scotland im not gettin at u english guys it ur manager he is an edjit (idiot) at the end of the day i think its Englands loss.

I think Defoe might get in the portugal squad, hopefully im place of Emile. <Please god!>
I honestly dont care about this game like - its dull as theres no consistancy. Too many subs for a start, but even then in the first half with a constant team for 45mins we havent had enough time to train to be any good. Dont get me wrong im an England fan (being English and all) but these friendlies bore me now. Roll on the end of the season though when the players can get together and we can get some proper England international football going.

the paper today says sven to madrid and houllier is being lined up to take over England. very bad if true.

also means Big Em would have a job for life.

fenian said:
the paper today says sven to madrid and houllier is being lined up to take over England. very bad if true.

The Press conference today said otherwise. Personally id beleive sven over the tabloid rags. Papers are scum nowadays anyway.
SVEN SIGNS

i read it in the observer. he's a tricky one is sven.

it won't do englands chances much good if the manager is supposed to be leaving, there'd be too much speculation during the championships.

there'll be a release clause in there somewhere.

fenian said:

also means Big Em would have a job for life.

houllier to england :-&

Good old Green getting a call up at last, Don't think he'll be played against Sweden unless James is injured & Robinson but a least Sven can have a ggod look at him & see the true quility of Englands future N0.1. :D

No room for Scholes? ;l

As for Heskey he'll be super micks summer signing ;)

Boro said:
No room for Scholes? ;l

As for Heskey he'll be super micks summer signing ;)
dunno why Scholes should automatically be in the first 11 tbh
Lampard is on better form, im not saying hes the better player but surely its better to have the 11 who are playing the best?
as for Heskey, Mick doesnt sign crap ;)

Hope Thommo does well for England, hopefully it won't be a last 15 minutes job though. Wouldn't mind him scoring a couple and Sweden winning 3-2. :mrgreen:

FD

I've totally lost interest in the England team - we are so shockingly bad. We can talk a good game but there is never any end result. It's really depressing!

fd1972uk said:
Hope Thommo does well for England, hopefully it won't be a last 15 minutes job though. Wouldn't mind him scoring a couple and Sweden winning 3-2. :mrgreen:

FD

Phew i was getting worried about you for a minute FD, thought you were wishing for an England win ;)

the game will be a joke.

the two managers have agreed to no less than 12 substitutions per team.

he'll be able to get a 'good' look at all his fringe players if most of them get 45 minutes.

IMO, bridge for cole. For some reason , Cole does really shit for England recently. Eg. Portugal. And Bridge has been much better this season. His superb curling crosses could get england heads everytime.

I THINK, the squad should be.

Robinson(i think hes better than James)
Neville Terry Campbell Bridge
Becks Gerard Scholes Lampard
Owen Defoe

However, we shall see how defoe does against sweden, see how he is at a int level, if not, Heskey i guess.

Back
Top Bottom