The Apple Thread - Macs, iPods & iPhones!

Re: Apple iPod and iPhone - Official Topic

No because my current contract has still got 12 months left!!! Maybe I've got it wrong, but this is how I see it:

I have an 8GB iPhone with a £45 a month contract that has 12 months left on it

To upgrade to a 16GB iPhone I would pay £59 up front AND have to sign a NEW contract, being at least £35 a month.

I could sell my 8GB iPhone, but would still be left with 2 contracts, my original £45 a month that has 12 months left, and the new £35 a month with 18 months left.
Flawl3ss,how will it work in September when my Current Contract with O2 runs out? how would I go about getting the 3G Iphone 16GB?

Haha no mate! You just upgrade your phone and your contract just starts from fresh. You won't be on two contracts!
Chamone! (That's looking at DJs fucking avatar that's made that go into my head :brick:)

For real? So I could have a 3G, 16GB iPhone 2 for £59?!

Chamone! (That's looking at DJs fucking avatar that's made that go into my head :brick:)

For real? So I could have a 3G, 16GB iPhone 2 for £59?!

Yes! :-pp Apple have really hit the nail on the head this time. The prices they'll be selling the new iPhones at are great I think.

Everyone is gonna have one of the fuckers in the next few months. Its gonna be the iPod all over again!

No that should be it mate just go in once my contract has ended and then go for a new phone yeah?

Yup, pretty much!

Holy FOOOOK. I will have one by the close of play today methinks :)).

Did you hear the New conference today on Radio 1?

The sad fuckers where whooping and clapping when he announced that the headphone jack don't protrude any more :LOL:

Yeah I heard that Coopz! I was in the front row ;)).

Argh, the new iPhone isn't out for me til July 11th!!! :((

You can get the 8GB for free, or the 16GB (which comes in black and white colours ;)))for £59.
Where did you read that mate because I can't see it on the O2 website at all?

the £30 tariff is shit.. and the rest are overpriced

Thanks Flawless :)). The £30 tariff is shit, I don't think the others are overpriced though, the unlimited internet is a really good deal, I easily get my fair share out of it, and then some :)). Roll on July 11th! :DD

Yup only 18 months mate. Doesn't bother me though, as you can see I'm already willing to sign another 18 monther :)).

Yup only 18 months mate. Doesn't bother me though, as you can see I'm already willing to sign another 18 monther :)).

Someones happy :DD You just get a new 18 month contract, the old contract goes.

Just wait for the 3G iPhone ;)

I don't want a 3G iPhone, battery will be wank and EDGE is doing me perfectly thanks. Just would like to double the memory if it could be done, but I don't think it can without forking out about £200 :((.

:DUMMY:

I bet you aint even used half of your current memory anyway :LOL:

double the memory

;))

If you plan on selling your 1G iPhone, make sure you format it properly. Because if you return to factory settings, your emails and other stuff stay.
There are guides on the net showing you how to completely remove all user data.

I bet you aint even used half of your current memory anyway :LOL:
I have, it's full, about half music, the rest videos and photos.

If you plan on selling your 1G iPhone, make sure you format it properly. Because if you return to factory settings, your emails and other stuff stay.
There are guides on the net showing you how to completely remove all user data.
Oooh thank you. I will make sure I totally clear it :)).

I had to make room for the photos of us two ;)).

Back
Top Bottom