The Apple Thread - Macs, iPods & iPhones!

Re: Apple iPod and iPhone - Official Topic

I hope you bought all them songs

Serial number :JAY:

Last edited by a moderator:

:LOL: What are you going to do to me now you have my phone's serial number?

:LOL: What are you going to do to me now you have my phone's serial number?

:CW: <= what a cool emoticon btw

I can report it missing to O2, I can say I found the phone with this serial number, and they will block it.

So you may not be able to call Jay for a couple of hours

:SMOKIN:

Oh well, I'm getting a new one in a months time anyway :)).

I'd have more orgasms if 02 announced that you didn't need to bother spending £30+ a month to have an iPhone.

I really bloody want one, and I'm not being duped into a contract just because it's cool.

right - so i have an iphone, and i want to put wegolf on it ( a golf application in jar format) is this possible?

Feck knows why i bought an iphone, i fell for the whole, its cool thing - and it is cool, but i hate how un user friendly it is.

Ive always hated itunes, even with my ipods, bugs the shit outta me, i wanna just drag and drop everything. Like the n95.

edit:: upon looking (doh!) i see itunes alternatives? ANyone have any comments on which the best one is?

Last edited:

i hate my iphone - biggest waste of money ever!

it wasn't a patch on my trusty old SPV M3100, which i dig out now and then just to remind myself how shit the iphone really is...

:p

someone once said, and he is spot on with his remark - if the iphone had been an unbranded phone, it would have sank without trace...

i tend to agree!

don't get me wrong, it's cool for about 5 minutes, but after you've showed your mates the 'photo-stretch and the photo-tilt', what's left to wow them with? zilcho!!!

Agree that it's so successful because it's apple, but why not, it's a class piece of equipment :)).

That doesn't look bad, but only 4GB memory?

i have an ipod touch(Jail Broken) had it awhile now and it kicks ass! Not bothered about the iphone3G , i have a Nokia N95 at the moment, and my contract is up in a month or two , and am going to get the HTC Touch Diamond!

I have a N95 and will be upgrading soon, liked the look of this but has a poor camera though. I use the N95 as a back up Camera quite often. N96 for me...

No I didn't Stef, didn't know it was out :LOL:.

They've bastard sold out of iPhone II's already! So not sure when I'll be able to get one. They said to check the website again tomorrow. I knew I should have ordered one earlier! :DOH:

So my dads just bought an 8gb Nano.

He hasn't got a clue what to do with it.

And to top it off, he's installed iTunes on a seven year old computer with the tiniest amount of space on the HD and the tiniest amount of RAM you've ever seen.

So it barely runs.

I tried signing in using his account on my laptop, and it says the Apple ID isn't recognised, any ideas what I can do here?

Oh and YEAHHHHHHHHHH = iPhone 3G = PAYG coming soon!!!

Back
Top Bottom