the all things E3 thread - July 10-13

Embrace, will you still be here when the EA conference is on in three hours?

I'm dying to see how FIFA 08 looks.

if MGS4 was on the 360 peter moore would have let the whole world know at the MS event.

dsc_0958.jpg

Did he crash his car on the way to the show and thats all thats left?

im depending on 1up n sony for links.

so you don't care how it moves and plays?
So you can't tell that from a gameplay video? Are you not desperately awaiting a video of PES 2008, then?

And besides, who are you to tell me what I'm allowed and not allowed to want? If I only cared about the graphics, what business is it of yours?

I may want the graphics in PES 2008 to be better, but I don't strut around telling you that you're wrong because you don't.

Seriously, some people can't have their precious little game badmouthed without having to find some way, in a different thread, to retaliate. It's pathetic.

So you can't tell that from a gameplay video? Are you not desperately awaiting a video of PES 2008, then?

And besides, who are you to tell me what I'm allowed and not allowed to want? If I only cared about the graphics, what business is it of yours?

Seriously, some people can't have their precious little game badmouthed without having to retaliate.

lol did i touch a nerve?

just asking a simple question. you were the one that said you can't wait to see what it 'looks' like.

we are not talking about pes20008 here. did i even mention it? i asked you if you care about how the game move or plays, so how did this spark this reaction from you?

calm down dear, it's only a game. lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
none of them are working, im so angry right now!

psp Games videos

Socom navy seals tactical strike
Wipeout Pulse
Syphon filter logans shadow
NBA 08
God of war chains of olmpus
Silent hill origins
Payapon
Tiger woods 08
Sonic rivals 2
Sims 2 castaway
SWAT target liberty