the all things E3 thread - July 10-13

i'll be watching on Gamespot.

Does anyone know how to sign up for the total account on Gamespot with a Solo card?

Pre-E3 2007: Mercenaries 2 Hands-On
Every building, vehicle, enemy, and civilian can be blown to bits.

Lastly, to keep up with the latest news, you can view a live stream of the official E3 SCEA press conference this Wednesday, July 11th, starting around 11:30 a.m. pacific time. About a half hour before the conference (11 a.m.), click here and we’ll have a live conference feed available.

if its in HD or at least high resolution then i'll watch it there rather than on Gamespot.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/

IGN's E3 2007 PS3 Countdown -- Day 12, Assassin's Creed

We have big one tomorrow folks -- the world's first hands-on of Ubisoft's oft-worshiped actioner, Assassin's Creed. Impressions, screenshots and (perhaps) even some video will highlight your reading experience. As an added bonus, we'll have a new video interview with the always-popular Jade Raymond as well.

Haze is gonna be announced as a PS3 exclusive at E3 - my prediction, the latest IGN PS3 podcast they say at least one 3rd party will announce a PS3 exclusive that was originally thought to be multi platform, they know what game it is but they not allowed to say until sonys press conference starts on Wednesday.

Last edited:
First in game Burnout Paradise video!!!! :8):

Mysterious fourth Xbox 360 spotted at Microsoft E3 rehearsal

E3 2007: Assassin's Creed Hands-On
Climb anything, go anywhere, kill anyone. The first true next-gen experience has arrived.

In combat, you can dodge with proper timing, perform grabs, and pull off impressive combos. The combo system isn't for button-mashers. This is a system based completely on timing, since there is only one true attack button. From what we saw, the combos are pretty varied and with more than 10,000 animations for Altair alone, combat is beautiful and fluid -- when you aren't getting your ass handed to you.

10,000 - impressive.

Last edited:
i cant get the gamespot link to work, i'm pissed right now.

They have already announced the new xbox 360 codename prior to E3 with the new nanochips and cheaper costs cant remember what its called until the ticker comes around.

have to settle for the text updates.

found this online.
a lot of the game demos from e3 will be downloadable hears one of them.
While we're at E3 playing Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, you can play it at home! As part of Microsoft's "E3: Bringing it Home" program, gamers will get a playable demo of the game later this week.

Gamers will remember last year this program brought them a demo of Lost Planet and a ton of other content. Sony might be running a similar program, though it's uncertain if we'll see any demos of upcoming games.

heard that that controller is very similar to the Buzz one, can you confirm that?

i've played that scene it on DVD and it is awesome, thats definitely a step in the right direction for them.

kudos to Eurogamer n you for the text updates

never saw that coming

Back
Top Bottom