Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martiniello

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

O and lets toss in who makes your beloved consoles. certainly not sony or MS. Nvidia and ATI along with Intel and AMD do so and guess where their main income and research comes from? PC's.

You better hope and prey that we start to see some inivative pc games that push these beloved nvidia 280gtx cards because if pc gaming just gets console ports, then gaming as we know it will be in a standstil

Wooohooo, "my beloved consoles"? :D No, no, no ... "my beloved PC". I'm sorry if you got the wrong impression about my preferences. Consoles are bad for progress of gaming industry. Period.

But - what you obviously failed to see in my previous post is the following - it is:

a) very difficult to create PC games that utilise the full strength of the latest hardware and yet run decently at the same time on weaker hardware - it takes too much time and it requires to many hardware-software-specific optimizations -> hence, the development of such games would take too much time (and as we all know, in business time = money)

b) most of the people still have not-so-great PCs - sad, but hard fact. Game producers know that and since they want to make serious $$$, they will try to make a game that will run on majority of current day PCs. More potential buyers = more $$$

Thats all.

I'd also like to see more and more graphically advanced PC games, but i'm also trying to be realistic. Diversity of PC hardware is both a blessing and a curse - blessing for us, users, and curse for the developers.

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

Hey guys lets keep this topic clean, this is only about the tool, if you want to discuss about consoles and PCs then go to the proper session:Y1

Wooohooo, "my beloved consoles"? :D No, no, no ... "my beloved PC". I'm sorry if you got the wrong impression about my preferences. Consoles are bad for progress of gaming industry. Period.

But - what you obviously failed to see in my previous post is the following - it is:

a) very difficult to create PC games that utilise the full strength of the latest hardware and yet run decently at the same time on weaker hardware - it takes too much time and it requires to many hardware-software-specific optimizations -> hence, the development of such games would take too much time (and as we all know, in business time = money)

b) most of the people still have not-so-great PCs - sad, but hard fact. Game producers know that and since they want to make serious $$$, they will try to make a game that will run on majority of current day PCs. More potential buyers = more $$$

Thats all.

I'd also like to see more and more graphically advanced PC games, but i'm also trying to be realistic. Diversity of PC hardware is both a blessing and a curse - blessing for us, users, and curse for the developers.

Xbox360/PS3 are the eqvuivalent of a PentiumD/8600GT machine...which is the low end of PC gaming spectrum...
Console game developemnt costs 3-4 times the cost of a PC game developemnt:
ROYALITIES
SDKs
And HUGE advertising campaigns
All prohibit new fresh ideas coming in....sadly consoles are a world of rehash...
Look at Witcher devs, STALKER devs...they would have drowned in their own blood on consoles...
STardock is a glarign example of that...so PC gaming has loads of cash and a huge potential...but for fresh ideas not for brainwashed rehashes...

Now that Juce has quit what will happen to this project? :SHOCK:

hi everyone, I haven't been here for a while
luckily today I finished all my exams (I only have final examns now) so I will be having a little bit free time to check some thing on the programming maybe

What do u mean abut Juce quiting?? Some days ago he made another kit server.. is that his last one??

with this version of kit server for PES2009 it's a bit difficult to make the project come true, not impossible, but hard :S
Specially about the stadiusm selection and that kind of stuff, or even the faces relinking would take us more work, and even having to do taht on the options file still harder cuz we can't have players with the same ID and stuff like that :S.. we'll have to take about it with diego, mosu and the rest of the staff

Mosu, thanks for posting the video, it would have taken me ages to do that haha

Hi to everyone

we continue working...

as you know.. every time we got a new release of pes, in this case2009, it takes a little time to make all the patches etc etc

we got no stadium maker tool yet... still there is no face server, boot etc et by juce... (if juce definetly quit, we will use the img power to make the same effect...(just the effect but not the server))...

i know you are waiting from motnhs ago... but rememeber we started developing for 2008 (a death game.. who worked as a trainning ground for the staff)

so by the time the important tools like stadium makers... etc etc appear for pes2009.. we still continue working..

once nico is ready to finish some stuuf... while mosu perfomrs the Tserver and XL finish the Direc acces to game...
we will release the DEMO...

what i try to say is

pes2009 is a new game... in every new game... we start from cero...

and takes a little time to have all the tools...

thanks to everyone

PS: i will need kitmakers... cause i will start planing the World cup classic patch.... so if any of you are interested.. send me mail o PM...

DIEGO M10

I'm glad this isn't dead :D
I've been reading this thread for a long time...
Congrats!

if there will no new kitserver release i think pes 08 is the best choice for the project.. it is only my opinion.. good luck..

Well...

in case there will be no more new release for kitserver... we can use the IMG power to "emulate" the rest of the servers... but it will take more time to program it...

DIEGO M10

Well...

in case there will be no more new release for kitserver... we can use the IMG power to "emulate" the rest of the servers... but it will take more time to program it...

DIEGO M10

I can bet that if EA releases the FIFA10 as next gen on PC...PES will be dead...
But with Peter Moore a finished console whore as head of EA Sports PES on PC will have a guaranteed monopoly of footy games on PC...
So WE Revolution has a quite bright future...

I can bet that if EA releases the FIFA10 as next gen on PC...PES will be dead...
But with Peter Moore a finished console whore as head of EA Sports PES on PC will have a guaranteed monopoly of footy games on PC...
So WE Revolution has a quite bright future...
It´s not the graphic why most people prefer PES, we love PES because of a thing, that Fifa will never have:
REALISTIC gameplay
@Team: Take your time and make your work, everything sounds great:APPLAUD:

It´s not the graphic why most people prefer PES, we love PES because of a thing, that Fifa will never have:
REALISTIC gameplay
@Team: Take your time and make your work, everything sounds great:APPLAUD:

This is off topic but I suggest you try FIFA09 on Xbox360/PS3....Thats the idiotic decision on EAs part the PC version of FIFA09 is spitting on the series and creates a bad image...
No wonder why the console version sales have not dominated PES...

i will never work on doing this for fifa

me neither...

fifa sucks and it will keeo sucking for a while :D

For pes6 not work in the future one we revolution? :(
i cry.
pes2009 is simpatic and good game but pes6 for me is two things and more good

I start to wonder when finally we will see some really good news of this project, even if i hate to admit it myself since i worked on it for a while, but i start to really give up the hope

This is off topic but I suggest you try FIFA09 on Xbox360/PS3....Thats the idiotic decision on EAs part the PC version of FIFA09 is spitting on the series and creates a bad image...
No wonder why the console version sales have not dominated PES...

I am a PES fan but I have to admit that FIFA on 360 is reaaallly good

about me- i really find difficult to get some free time for work on this project because i have the exam for going to university in a few months, very important exam for me.

next year i can work on ALL features of this project and finish it(menus,everything) but this year i hardly find free time

I need to speak to someone to get me up to speed on this project, where its at, how it works, what needs doing etc.

I have a feeling the work you`ve done and the work I did a while ago can somehow be used to speed this whole process up.

Diego, mosu, whoever, grab me on MSN.

hi rIKmAN

i send you my msn in PM .

regards
Xlsior

OK well I`ve had chats with Xlsior and Diego and it seems that amongst all the "non-contact" and stuff going on, that sadly this project would be a waste of time for me.

Nobody seems to know the goal of this project, the aim, how people are going about things etc, its all just a big mash of people doing bits and bobs - I mean what do we have so far, a screenshot?

4yrs ago I developed something similar, except it was a proper management simulator (think SWOS but with PES5 for the match engine)

The only problem being that nobody would help me to decrypt PES5, the editors refused to help, basically they didnt want to share the code they had to decrypt the OF etc.....so it died.
I had everything i needed except the ability to get the data from my engine to PES.....via the OF.

I would love to resurrect this for PES2009, and it seems you have the idea for the other half (loading pes straight to a match with preset settings)....

However, I feel this project is doomed to fail and would be a waste of my time which I am not prepared to do again - 6mths i spent last time on my engine!

People need to communicate more, if they dont have time for the project, why stay involved, pass the reigns on and let it be developed by someone else.....I mean how long has this been going and what do we have?

I spent over an hour talking to Xlsior and all I really know is its direct access for pes, but other than that its all very vague and apparently "in his head" ?

Anyway, just my thoughts, sorry if it sounds harsh, if anyone can offer up any positive thoughts, please do...

OK well I`ve had chats with Xlsior and Diego and it seems that amongst all the "non-contact" and stuff going on, that sadly this project would be a waste of time for me.

Nobody seems to know the goal of this project, the aim, how people are going about things etc, its all just a big mash of people doing bits and bobs - I mean what do we have so far, a screenshot?

4yrs ago I developed something similar, except it was a proper management simulator (think SWOS but with PES5 for the match engine)

The only problem being that nobody would help me to decrypt PES5, the editors refused to help, basically they didnt want to share the code they had to decrypt the OF etc.....so it died.
I had everything i needed except the ability to get the data from my engine to PES.....via the OF.

I would love to resurrect this for PES2009, and it seems you have the idea for the other half (loading pes straight to a match with preset settings)....

However, I feel this project is doomed to fail and would be a waste of my time which I am not prepared to do again - 6mths i spent last time on my engine!

People need to communicate more, if they dont have time for the project, why stay involved, pass the reigns on and let it be developed by someone else.....I mean how long has this been going and what do we have?

I spent over an hour talking to Xlsior and all I really know is its direct access for pes, but other than that its all very vague and apparently "in his head" ?

Anyway, just my thoughts, sorry if it sounds harsh, if anyone can offer up any positive thoughts, please do...

I really want to work on this project ! (with aquilon)

Last edited:

well

you re right rikman about the communication , we have a problem
and we have to work as a community as diego always told !
that s why aquilon (bouquemon) create a thread in pro-evo forum .

we have to know , who do which part of the job to finish this project !

i know that s this thread began a long time ago but we prefer to make a tool with no bug and 100% safe that why time should not be a problem !

Diego , elxeneixe and mosu seem to be busy this time but they will be active as soon as they can for sure !

i hope we will find a soluce TOGETHER to make this great project a reality !

i now that in past u had problem with other editor that didn t want to help you , and you wasted a lot of time but now i m sure it s different we really want to act like a Team in which everyone can have a place to succeed !
For me , every code of tool i will create will be free to use

regards
Xlsior

The problem is nobody can explain to me what it is?
Sure you can say it will do this and do that, and this etc, but when I`ve asked "How is that going to work" nobody seems to know, and passes the buck to someone else cos they are waiting for himn, or editors to edit 2009.

When I asked you earlier Xlsior what is stopping this from moving forward, your answer was "Nothing".....

Says it all really.

I would be VERY interested in using the app you have made / will make / want to make to setup PES with data from my engine so a game can be played, but I would prefer to do this alone.
I`ve had too many experiences of things liek this falling apart and its becaise there is no project management, no leadership and nobody making people get things done.
I understand people have real lives but you`ve already told me you havent heard off some people for weeks, and are just waiting around....
If I work on my own I know I can rely on myself, no offence to anyone else, but as I said I`ve done this before on my own and adding people to this to do it again would only complicate the matter.

I understand you may not want to work with the directaccess and my engine, and that is fine.

Good luck with your project!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom