Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martiniello

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

game modes can be added after...we just have to release sth

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

I would like a taster of it too. Can't wait until it's released. :)

Great work i can't wait for it :)

When can we expect this tool for pes 2009. Sound awesome

U are legends

hey everyone.. I haven't been here for a while.. The reason is that I'm not programming anything right now

As Juce hasn't released a new kit server with GDB folders and stuff it's still a bit hard to work on we-revs for pes2009

also i'm having my final exams for this period so I can't programm much.

By the way, that Idea diego and I had about the world cups is cool but still far from programming since I only finished the friendly mode only :S

BTW, has anyone seen promitheas?? He totally dessapeared. I haven't seen him on msn either.

Mosu, I haven't seen you for a while too :D

whats the point in friendly what does it do ???
why not release just for friendly

Yeah 6 months is a long time. However if this project comes to fruition eventually then it will surely have been worth the wait.

Some explanations...

the friendlly mode lets you to teste the T.server mode...

about delays...

as you rememeber time ago we said the there wer some matches convinations that would not be posible... cause T.Server 1.0 didnt suported matches between diferent option files....

but mosu and me discovered a way to make every match posible...

so we decided to release the patch with T.Server 2.0

thats why we delay...

then Nico dicovered my quick match launch has a little bug (slowdown the game in low and medium quality computer) - (my CPU ih high setting so i didnt notice that)

so we had to change the way we launch the match by cracking the EXE.... (this was not in the original plan... so EXELSIOR is working on that... JUCE and ARIEL are active helping him)...

as pes2009 almots killed pes2008.. we decided to addapt the tools to the new one (that takes only hours to do so there is no problem)

so first release will be for 2009... then 2008
finally for pes6 (if its posibble)

SO... maybe it takes a litte time yet to the first release....

but believe me...

it will worth it...

DIEGO M10

PS: i know you can´t wait but i know that you can understand... Most of the people here supports us... so i think you deserve an explanation.

now you can understand that we are still working (this is not simple.. it is the biggest patch ever) so it will take a litte time to finish... but result will be awesome

we'll wait mate, dont worry...and big thanks to all the team working on the patch..

keep it up..

cheers-

Some explanations...

the friendlly mode lets you to teste the T.server mode...

about delays...

as you rememeber time ago we said the there wer some matches convinations that would not be posible... cause T.Server 1.0 didnt suported matches between diferent option files....

but mosu and me discovered a way to make every match posible...

so we decided to release the patch with T.Server 2.0

thats why we delay...

then Nico dicovered my quick match launch has a little bug (slowdown the game in low and medium quality computer) - (my CPU ih high setting so i didnt notice that)

so we had to change the way we launch the match by cracking the EXE.... (this was not in the original plan... so EXELSIOR is working on that... JUCE and ARIEL are active helping him)...

as pes2009 almots killed pes2008.. we decided to addapt the tools to the new one (that takes only hours to do so there is no problem)

so first release will be for 2009... then 2008
finally for pes6 (if its posibble)

SO... maybe it takes a litte time yet to the first release....

but believe me...

it will worth it...

DIEGO M10

PS: i know you can´t wait but i know that you can understand... Most of the people here supports us... so i think you deserve an explanation.

now you can understand that we are still working (this is not simple.. it is the biggest patch ever) so it will take a litte time to finish... but result will be awesome

So PES2009 will abandoned? In favor of PES6?

diego t server v2 takes time...i think u better release with v1

ofifa i will never program for pes6 instead pes2009, i really can't play pes6 instead pes2009 ...even if pes6 have had best gameplay in the world...pes2009 is a game wich is OK for our period...pes6 is too old to compare it with those new games

Last edited:

So PES2009 will abandoned? In favor of PES6?

...no. if i have understand it: It will be released FIRST for PES2009, after this for 2008 and if it is possible for PES6

diego t server v2 takes time...i think u better release with v1

ofifa i will never program for pes6 instead pes2009, i really can't play pes6 instead pes2009 ...even if pes6 have had best gameplay in the world...pes2009 is a game wich is OK for our period...pes6 is too old to compare it with those new games

PES09 is not an ok game for our period. Just check NBA2k9 and you'll see what's a sports game for our period ;). PES6 has the gameplay for our period and graphics from the last century. PES09 has both gameplay and graphics from last century.

I really can't make you program something you don't want..but I'll thank you for your work even though I always said I won't have 1/10 the same interest in this project if it isn't released for PES6, as it seems.
Anyway, I think you'll be doing the same mistake you've made one year ago when you prefered PES08. Nobody cares about 08 anymore (or at least, as soon as kitserver starts to be released) and nobody will care about 09 in one year, because they're bad games. PES6, on the other way, even being released 3 years ago, still has lots of people working on it, releasing kits, faces and stadiums everyday. Because simply it's the best.
But anyway, that's my opinion. I feel sad for your option, but I obvioulsy respect it ;)

let's face it.. PES6 is too old and we won't be programming for it unless we have made something about PES2009 first. I belive I'm talking in name of all the staff of this project when I say we all prefer PES2009. You can't say that it has graphics form the last century, they look just fine. PES6 is a great game, but we have to forget about it, we can't play it forever ;)

emaremare: I programed Friendly mode to get to understand how mosu's tools work and find a way to make it easier and faster to programm for the other modes. The friendly mode let me know everything about his tools and what he needed to change to make it work just fine to everyone.

PES09 is not an ok game for our period. Just check NBA2k9 and you'll see what's a sports game for our period ;). PES6 has the gameplay for our period and graphics from the last century. PES09 has both gameplay and graphics from last century.

I really can't make you program something you don't want..but I'll thank you for your work even though I always said I won't have 1/10 the same interest in this project if it isn't released for PES6, as it seems.
Anyway, I think you'll be doing the same mistake you've made one year ago when you prefered PES08. Nobody cares about 08 anymore (or at least, as soon as kitserver starts to be released) and nobody will care about 09 in one year, because they're bad games. PES6, on the other way, even being released 3 years ago, still has lots of people working on it, releasing kits, faces and stadiums everyday. Because simply it's the best.
But anyway, that's my opinion. I feel sad for your option, but I obvioulsy respect it ;)

Tell me you cant honestly believe that...

Tell me you cant honestly believe that...

Try NBA2k9..for example. You'll see what next generation games are. I'm not only talking about the environment around the game (which makes any football game ashamed to death), Im talking about everything. The kits, the sweat on the players and kits, the textures, faces..everything, really. This is how the PC games are supposed to be today. Football games aren't because of people thinking like you do. They won't develop and release a good game (like nowadays technology showed us it's possible) because they simply don't need to. Year after year everybody will buy that year's version just because it's newer even though you don't see any progress in 6 years.
Do you think Konami and FIFA bother about our complains in forums?! They will only work harder when they feel it on the sales. The problem is...it seems people prefer to play a newer version just because is the newest rather than sticking with a good game. I would never buy PES09...they completely lost my trust after than 'game' called PES08..and it seems I made a wise choice.
PES09 graphics, environment, animations, gameplay, features, audio is way behind nowadays standarts. EA, on the other hand, simply lies to us, telling that a next generation like the one on PS3 is not possible for PC. They are kidding with us, and just because people let them. 'Oh...this year's version has new Wembley and Champions League final stage..let's all buy it.'

This is how I think. And I prefer the better to the newer. I would play PES6 forever if it was the better for ever.

And yes, I have a top PC, with the best graphic board on the market. ;)

Isnt this topic speaking about a tool? Hey guys, if someone wants to discuss which pes people likes more, i think there are already a shit load of topics for it, so lets keep this one clean ok?

I would like the tool to be released for pes6 too, but hey, we cant always keep reminding people that we like it, and plus we cant force people to like it, and honestly i see this now.
I feel like if we are forcing people to like pes6 and dislike pes2009.

DO NOT FORGET THAT EVERYTHING LIKE THAT IS SUBJECTIVE

Lets always keep it in mind, cause only in this way we can really respect other's opinion, for example i play both version of pes, 6 and 2009, and i just skipped the 2008 version, but if you search in all forums, i never attacked anyone that likes it, i never said "pes2008 is shit and i cant understand why you like it"
I just let people enjoy what they like or, if i really need to share my opinion with others, i open a topic to explain my opinion.

Coming back to the project, diego, sorry if i raised my voice again, but you know, i can keep quiet for 6 months but when i see such things i have to speak, its stronger than me:D

P.S. If you need any more help diego, just let me know, im working hard on the Italian leagues for this project;)

Try NBA2k9..for example. You'll see what next generation games are. I'm not only talking about the environment around the game (which makes any football game ashamed to death), Im talking about everything. The kits, the sweat on the players and kits, the textures, faces..everything, really. This is how the PC games are supposed to be today. Football games aren't because of people thinking like you do. They won't develop and release a good game (like nowadays technology showed us it's possible) because they simply don't need to. Year after year everybody will buy that year's version just because it's newer even though you don't see any progress in 6 years.
Do you think Konami and FIFA bother about our complains in forums?! They will only work harder when they feel it on the sales. The problem is...it seems people prefer to play a newer version just because is the newest rather than sticking with a good game. I would never buy PES09...they completely lost my trust after than 'game' called PES08..and it seems I made a wise choice.
PES09 graphics, environment, animations, gameplay, features, audio is way behind nowadays standarts. EA, on the other hand, simply lies to us, telling that a next generation like the one on PS3 is not possible for PC. They are kidding with us, and just because people let them. 'Oh...this year's version has new Wembley and Champions League final stage..let's all buy it.'

This is how I think. And I prefer the better to the newer. I would play PES6 forever if it was the better for ever.

what I meant was that do you honestly believe that PES6 has better graphics than PES2009?

what I meant was that do you honestly believe that PES6 has better graphics than PES2009?

I think he meant that animationwise pes 6 is better. Ofcourse everybody can understand that with all the hdr, aa, af, bla bla effects pes2009 seems nextgen. But common, what kind of running animation system does 2009 have? 2009 has all the right physics, ai etc. But realy when i see the players running and touching the ball in 2009, it's disgusting...

well i told these guys they should of worked on this on pes09 not pes08. pes08 is dead and long gone now.

If u make this patch i will give my children ur names:DANCE:

ok.. my full name is Gaylord haha.. just funny.. :D

as vihn78 said, we are not here to discuss what people likes better..

about tool news nothing yet. Does anyone know if Juce is working on a GDB version of kit server??

JONNEY MENDOZA IS RIGHT..!!!

long time ago he suggested us to not work on pes2008 cause it was a dead game...

and he was right...

anyway.. we advanced a lot with that game...(i mean.. in the menus and tool making) even testing the concept and the tool etc etc..... and thank to all this.. we addept some people to the staff.... (first time we started we were just 4 people) now we are more....

imagine if we start programing from cero right now? in that case we would finish for july2009 maybe...

for now the tool is in a very advanced stage.... and working... all we need now is to finish some stuff for pes2009 as i told you before...

the tool itself is very generic... so once you adapt the interface tools between the WE REVS and the game... you are ready to go....

so... as all of you know... once Nico and the rest of the staff got more free time... we will start the final part of the patch..

Exelsior started with the hardest par of his job some hours ago...
in some days nico will be ready to continue programmin the rest of the tool.. (leagues and cup modes)

once Mosu addapt the T.server 1.0 to pes9... (T.server 2.0 will be just for final release) and exelsionr finish his labor.. we will be ready to launch the demo...

as pes009 is a completley new game (despite is similar to 2008) it will take a little time to addapt... but is no problem...

once juce release GDB support... 50% of the tool will be ready for the fiendly demo mode

i fell pain for telling you eveytime that you have to wait...

but i know all of you undertand us....
we are not konami... and we havent all day to stay programingas they are...

so.. once again i must ask you for patience...
lots of month has passed away... and every day... the release day is more near...

DIEGO10

Last edited by a moderator:

JONNEY MENDOZA IS RIGHT..!!!

long time ago he suggested us to not work on pes2008 cause it was a dead game...

and he was right...

anyway.. we advanced a lot with that game...(i mean.. in the menus and tool making) even testing the concept and the tool etc etc..... and thank to all this.. we addept some people to the staff.... (first time we started we were just 4 people) now we are more....

imagine if we start programing from cero right now? in that case we would finish for july2009 maybe...

for now the tool is in a very advanced stage.... and working... all we need now is to finish some stuff for pes2009 as i told you before...

the tool itself is very generic... so once you adapt the interface tools between the WE REVS and the game... you are ready to go....

so... as all of you know... once Nico and the rest of the staff got more free time... we will start the final part of the patch..

Exelsior started with the hardest par of his job some hours ago...
in some days nico will be ready to continue programmin the rest of the tool.. (leagues and cup modes)

once Mosu addapt the T.server 1.0 to pes9... (T.server 2.0 will be just for final release) and exelsionr finish his labor.. we will be ready to launch the demo...

as pes009 is a completley new game (despite is similar to 2008) it will take a little time to addapt... but is no problem...

once juce release GDB support... 50% of the tool will be ready for the fiendly demo mode

i fell pain for telling you eveytime that you have to wait...

but i know all of you undertand us....
we are not konami... and we havent all day to stay programingas they are...

so.. once again i must ask you for patience...
lots of month has passed away... and every day... the release day is more near...

DIEGO10

:APPLAUD::APPLAUD:
thanks for ur work guys

We know its a slow process and when it gets released it may be bugy we, are prepared for that and it will take time to fix, and we are prepared for that BECAUSE once u make it perfect nothing else will matter because ur tool as u said can be adapted for new versions on pes like 2010 and 2011 so we have all the time of the world and it is a REVOLUTION.

As of some people like pes6 more than other pes's its their own choice i as well think pes 2006 is a great game but in my mind pes 6 is an end of an era that began with first version of pes on ps2 and it ended with pes 6.Konami now choosed new base - pes 2008- to evolve pes.
So comparing pes 6 and pes 2009 is like comparing shaolin master and a new born.
But eventually the master will be beaten..... maybe in 5 to six years.

And yes its shame to se nba2k9 in al its glory standing so high above football game.

What do u think if 2k sports bought of pes from konami wouldnt that be something.
We dont have an strugling animation in pes by the lines protecting the ball keeping throw in or goal kick possesion similar to nba2k9 stealing the ball over the back of oposing player. Player contact in pes is like 2 space objects hitin each other there is no interaction between player they bounce of each other..

But thare is always but..... I LOVE PES and good things take a long way to perfect i am playing pes 2009 and yes because it is new and has a legend that is actually only thing i do i am adicted to it i like new stuff ....
hm they got me

FFS, sorry for being off topic but shouldn't u people know that 2K sports always come up with great games,in regards to gameplay AND graphics.

However, comparing a footie game with an NBA game is nonsense. In the NBA its only 5 against 5, in a smaller capacity arena, license isn't like it is with the FIFA license. Hence the reason why NBA games will always seem better than its football counterparts in terms of presentation and authenticity. Ok, the brilliant animations on the NBA2k9 are down to the experties of the devs at 2k sports, using mo-cap, unlike PES.

Its always been said KONAMI/PES Productions have never been known for the graphics presentation of their games due to the fact that since over the years, they had solid gameplay.(although it is deteriorating)

Sorry if I went astray there. Just my two cents.

Hope everything goes smooth with the project.

Back
Top Bottom