Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martiniello

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

as i said before

when my code will be 100% complete

it will be your

see you

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

The problem is nobody can explain to me what it is?
Sure you can say it will do this and do that, and this etc, but when I`ve asked "How is that going to work" nobody seems to know, and passes the buck to someone else cos they are waiting for himn, or editors to edit 2009.

When I asked you earlier Xlsior what is stopping this from moving forward, your answer was "Nothing".....

Says it all really.

I would be VERY interested in using the app you have made / will make / want to make to setup PES with data from my engine so a game can be played, but I would prefer to do this alone.
I`ve had too many experiences of things liek this falling apart and its becaise there is no project management, no leadership and nobody making people get things done.
I understand people have real lives but you`ve already told me you havent heard off some people for weeks, and are just waiting around....
If I work on my own I know I can rely on myself, no offence to anyone else, but as I said I`ve done this before on my own and adding people to this to do it again would only complicate the matter.

I understand you may not want to work with the directaccess and my engine, and that is fine.

Good luck with your project!

Rikman can you share your engine or explain how it's works ?
Thx !

Xlsior: Thats good then, good luck with it and I look forward to seeing the app so I can use it in the future.

Goldora: Grab me on msn mate

I understand some of your doubts rikman...

Good luck with your project! I will follow it again, of course! Hope you release a PES6 version too...several people sticked with that version ;)
And hopefully you'll get the help that was denied 4 years ago.. just the same way you can help other projects with your knowledge, and Im sure you would.

projects a failure guys face it. move on and work on pes09. pes08 is dead

PM Receieved + replied.
I am going to spend today working on a small tool and decrypting data for PES2009, I shall post later tonight with my results.

PM Receieved + replied.
I am going to spend today working on a small tool and decrypting data for PES2009, I shall post later tonight with my results.

What datas do you want to decrypt ?
Maybe can help you ?

Are you on MSN Goldorakiller?
Add me, or tell me your address, we can talk.

edit: I`ver added you mate, your not online.
Hope we can talk later.

Last edited:

:PRAY: Some news? Please:CRY:

We are working on it. Goldorakiller & me started the teamserver and menu from zero. I mean it will be finished very soon, but we haven't tested for the moment. But it's going very fast, hope we will not have some unexpected problems.
The menu needs graphics too. One of my friend will do it, but he's not available before 2 weeks.
Xlsior is still working on directaccess.
So first release will only be with exhibition mode to show that it is working. Then we will work on competition management. The structure seems to be OK. Now I have to implement it.
So don't ask for a release date, I have no idea.
I think we will need some help for managing the database (chants, kits, balls, callnames, faces, etc.).

wow:BOP: great news.:WORSHIP::WORSHIP:
i am waiting. ;)

Well done Aquilon.

There has been a lot of patience in this thread and hopefully that will continue from everyone while your good works make further progress.

We are working on it. Goldorakiller & me started the teamserver and menu from zero. I mean it will be finished very soon, but we haven't tested for the moment. But it's going very fast, hope we will not have some unexpected problems.
The menu needs graphics too. One of my friend will do it, but he's not available before 2 weeks.
Xlsior is still working on directaccess.
So first release will only be with exhibition mode to show that it is working. Then we will work on competition management. The structure seems to be OK. Now I have to implement it.
So don't ask for a release date, I have no idea.
I think we will need some help for managing the database (chants, kits, balls, callnames, faces, etc.).

for pes09 i hope?

Great :APPLAUD::APPLAUD:
I am waiting too:FISH:

Pes6 is the best game of konami with pes5.
Pes2008-2009 only improments of graphics.
If we can convert this tool i happy.

well, this project will be for pes 2009 people, so stop saying pes6 is better. that game is old...

BTW, I just got back from my hollidays but I'm really bussy studing for my examns, so I probably won't be helping until March.
And xselsior, when I see you online remeber me to send you the tool with my code asi you asked last time :)

this is an open source football manager game.. :CONFUSE: maybe it is useful to make this total server.. i dont know.. lets check it my brothers..

http://bygfoot.sourceforge.net/

Would be awesome if you could have this manager game and then play games through PES with stadiums, kits and tranfser etc.

Or just having stats like that from PES.. like how many cup or league games my players or the one im scouting had played per season.

Great work riKman and aquilon.With both tools pes 2009 will be the best football game i have ever played.(Manger and PES with all stadiums,faces....)
Fantastic.ReSpect!!!!:PRAY:

Please don`t hijack this thread guys!
Diego's tool and my engine won`t work together, they are 2 seperate things.

There is room for both :)

Please don`t hijack this thread guys!
Diego's tool and my engine won`t work together, they are 2 seperate things.

There is room for both :)

Is right, let's respect both work

sorry Diego Martiniello

keep the good work... both

have fun

Hi auilon,are you still working on the kitserver`?
I hope because its a really fantastic project.:WORSHIP:
How long will it take until it is finished?thanks

Then I hope he will post it soon.kitserver(stadiums,faces,...)is so fantastic and i will play with that.thanks a lot:WORSHIP:

Back
Top Bottom