Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martiniello

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

FFS, sorry for being off topic but shouldn't u people know that 2K sports always come up with great games,in regards to gameplay AND graphics.

However, comparing a footie game with an NBA game is nonsense. In the NBA its only 5 against 5, in a smaller capacity arena, license isn't like it is with the FIFA license. Hence the reason why NBA games will always seem better than its football counterparts in terms of presentation and authenticity. Ok, the brilliant animations on the NBA2k9 are down to the experties of the devs at 2k sports, using mo-cap, unlike PES.

Its always been said KONAMI/PES Productions have never been known for the graphics presentation of their games due to the fact that since over the years, they had solid gameplay.(although it is deteriorating)

Sorry if I went astray there. Just my two cents.

Hope everything goes smooth with the project.

todays hardware is capable of producing graphics in footy games just like nba 2k9 mate. seriously why release this patch for pes08? no1 plays that anymore. get this done for 09!!!

Re: Stadium server- Sound, Team & Fixture servers -PES2008 90% done- By Diego Martini

i cant understand why you dont upload any screenshots or videos about the project? if u can play a friendly match than u can upload a short video of that.
am i wrong?

the reason is simple... we uploaded a lot of screen shots...
and a video... is not necesary...
just that simple..

you belevie we are developing it? or you think this it´s all a fake?
if you believe.. sure you will wait for first release..
if you think this is a fake.. you can go to another threat...
we are working hard.. and we got our real life business too...
i whis i can release right now.. but for the moment
every staff memeber is very busy with their life stuffs

DIEGO10

PS: jonneymendoza... i tryed that NBA game.....

its so PERFECT....
simply broke may brain...
that game it´s too alien!!! i love it

maybe i can make a short video of the friendly mode...i think i have everything i need installed , and sth to say :p diego is very optimistic, and he think lot of new modes, but once he never wrote code he don't know that programming takes long time..think at a game company maybe they got ~100 people working ONE YEAR for a game...this WE REVOLUTION is almost a game.

So, to be very realistic for a first version we should have Friendly Mode/League Mode. We don't know how long it takes, nico is programming, and if we finish it soon maybe we'll have UCL, UEFA CUP and also Copa Libertadores..but first we want to finish League mode..this is the most important thing now, after that is ready we can continue our work with new modes!

We believe in you. We only want a video because we are very courious about it, but if you coan't make it we understand perfectly.

just that simple..

DIEGO10

Easy man, easy. Nobody thinks it's fake, just very excited. And remember before the releases of any pes or fifa game. Everybody dies for a video or something to suppress the excitement a bit... This is something like that, no need to be arrogant...Peace...

just that simple..

DIEGO10

PS: jonneymendoza... i tryed that NBA game.....

its so PERFECT....
simply broke may brain...
that game it´s too alien!!! i love it
i heard nothing but amazing stuff about that nba game and i too have tried the demo and its fucking awsome!! im definetly going to get that on my pc or on my ps3 at some point after the new year

U have my full suport.

I have some questions lets put em numericaly:

1) When u choose lets say from ur screens which are FANTASTIC the ticket screen wow just wow.Ok so if i play Argentinian part of ur patch do i start a other exe file then if would start an english premier league mode?

2)When u play ur league will u be relegated (i saw earlier it will be in game just wonna be objectiv askin some q i know answers, but i cant ask some q without asking other q) or promoted or participate in champions league, uefa cup,domestic cup and will u play teams from other revolution patches like:
u end up in quater finals of uefa cup and u bump into lets say mmmm some club like (red star belgrade,galatasaray,glasgow rangers,steau etc. etc. club from other option file, from other revolution solution) will that be posible.

Thank u people for making this game even more glorious.

Maybe in future u can scout some great pes editors like juce, ninizu, robie i think when a comunity of revolution widens it will see the days no patch has seen it will be a REVOLUTION indeed.

Cheers mates i salute u!!!

BRAND NEW
REVOLUTION
just here

:COP::COP::COP::COP::COP::COP::COP::COP::COP::COP:
:CALM::CALM::CALM::CALM::CALM:

:CURSE::RANT::MAD::WASTED::WOOT::Y1:RANT::CURSE: Give the revolution right now and stand back lets us trough!!!We demand it

STAND UP 4 THE REVOLUTION
:SAL::SMOKIN::DANCE::APPLAUD::SAL::EASY::SAL:
:YAWN::DANCE::SAL::)):SAL::EASY::APPLAUD::DANCE:
:SAL::EASY::WORSHIP::DANCE::EASY::BLINK::WORSHIP:
:APPLAUD::DANCE::COOL::PINKS::DANCE::SMOKIN: :WORSHIP:
:EASY::YAWN::WORSHIP::EASY::APPLAUD::DANCE::EASY: :EASY: :EASY:

joney mendoza

i think it is for pes 2009 if i read corectly it will be adjusted for pes 2009.

YOU want it for 09 ! I want it for 09 !

WE want it for 09 ! WE ll get it for 09 !

It's just a question of time ...

joney mendoza

i think it is for pes 2009 if i read corectly it will be adjusted for pes 2009.
THINK? dont want a maybe, i want a YES YES YES!!! :APPLAUD: too bad i couldnt lend a helping hand in this. no time atm

the video is coming, i am uploading it to youtube

That sounds fantastic :) Looking forward to it

Thank you... But from this video, I can see I totally misunderstood what this project was about? I actually thought that it was supposed to be a sort of a multiplekitserver, so we in theory could have alle the leagues in the world, and just by selecting the teams in your menu the settings(OF and kitserver) would adapt to the game.

WE REVOLUTION DEMO , i uploaded here but don't know why it converted to a bad quality, you'd better download from rapidshare

no, lol this is impossible, but we made possible using PES great gameplay to play your preffered competitions how you want ;)

Some stuff about the demo video

in the ready version of the demo.. game will run in FULL SCREEN...

in the video you se it as windoweds.... but in the tool we will release PES2009 will run in FULL SCREEN

and as you see.. while the game enter to the match we will display a VIDEO...

anyway...

Exelsior is working and cracking PES exe to make it go directly to cup match .... so you wont need to wait...

the is the example for cup mode.. then you can see other modes too

DIEGOM10

PS1:jonneymendoza.. dont worry about pes6 or pes9.. i repeat (maybe you didnt read my last posts..) first release for WE REVOLUTIONS will be for PES2009...

PS2:great video mosu

nice , mosu !

not "craking" diego ! patching plz hehe !

see ya !

about the fullscreen, it's beacause i war recording the full screen (1280x1024) and i have setup for 1024x768( because if i use 1280x1024 game crashed in BAL, i am not using any of the patches by KONAMI yet)

and this is a version wich is just to see that's real(i deleted few things so tool is not working as it should...but i recorded just to see it's true)

todays hardware is capable of producing graphics in footy games just like nba 2k9 mate. seriously why release this patch for pes08? no1 plays that anymore. get this done for 09!!!

yes today's hardware is capable of such graphics and gameplay engine, but whether companies have the expertise(in KONAMI's case) or have the brains(in EA's case) to take advantage of it is another story.

back on topic, cheers for the progress report guys.

Good point, but also there's so-called $$$-factor :) Nobody wants to create a game for PC that will be running well&smooth only for a few percent of PC owners - only for those owners with (more or less) brand new & top-end PC's.

Too many PC owners still use old-gen capable hardware ...

Business logic is clear - game running on weaker PC hardware = bigger customer base = bigger $$$

As far as PC gaming is concerned, it's definitely not the same as for the consoles - console developers make games for fixed hardware. Their brains and expertise are the only limiting factors in exploiting the full potential of that hardware.

On the other hand, PC hardware is too diverse to be used to the maximum potential by any game (well, any game that has to be produced within finite timeframe :) Duke Nukem Forever being excluded obviously :D ). For PC games, there will always be a compromise - it's basically all about fitting the game onto the average platform available at the time being.

Last edited:

Looking good. Will you be adding player transfers to your program? Just an idea, it's looking great already.

Good point, but also there's so-called $$$-factor :) Nobody wants to create a game for PC that will be running well&smooth only for a few percent of PC owners - only for those owners with (more or less) brand new & top-end PC's.

Too many PC owners still use old-gen capable hardware ...

Business logic is clear - game running on weaker PC hardware = bigger customer base = bigger $$$

As far as PC gaming is concerned, it's definitely not the same as for the consoles - console developers make games for fixed hardware. Their brains and expertise are the only limiting factors in exploiting the full potential of that hardware.

On the other hand, PC hardware is too diverse to be used to the maximum potential by any game (well, any game that has to be produced within finite timeframe :) Duke Nukem Forever being excluded obviously :D ). For PC games, there will always be a compromise - it's basically all about fitting the game onto the average platform available at the time being.

if pc gaming doesnt excel, dont expect ps4/xbox 3 to come anytime this century. pc gaming is what drives the whoel gaming market to improve. where did your fav games originated from? cod series was a pc game. practicly fps games where originaed from the pc's

O and lets toss in who makes your beloved consoles. certainly not sony or MS. Nvidia and ATI along with Intel and AMD do so and guess where their main income and research comes from? PC's.

You better hope and prey that we start to see some inivative pc games that push these beloved nvidia 280gtx cards because if pc gaming just gets console ports, then gaming as we know it will be in a standstil

if pc gaming doesnt excel, dont expect ps4/xbox 3 to come anytime this century. pc gaming is what drives the whoel gaming market to improve. where did your fav games originated from? cod series was a pc game. practicly fps games where originaed from the pc's

O and lets toss in who makes your beloved consoles. certainly not sony or MS. Nvidia and ATI along with Intel and AMD do so and guess where their main income and research comes from? PC's.

You better hope and prey that we start to see some inivative pc games that push these beloved nvidia 280gtx cards because if pc gaming just gets console ports, then gaming as we know it will be in a standstil

EA PR BS is too strong to fight...but its a noble cause...oh and M$/SOny brainwash is even stronger...

hehe agree. its funny how some people forgot which platform is the true gaming one. all this talk about pc gaming dying etc etc and people laughing at people with SLI setups etc, well keep preying for pc gaming to die and see what happens to your beloved consoles ;)

hehe agree. its funny how some people forgot which platform is the true gaming one. all this talk about pc gaming dying etc etc and people laughing at people with SLI setups etc, well keep preying for pc gaming to die and see what happens to your beloved consoles ;)

Hardware capabilities and longevity of PC hardware aside, the $$ factor is just too big to ignore. Remember, just how much you can get a PC version of PES2009(with all its modding capabilities, e.g kitserver n Teamserver ;)) compared to a PS3 version in which you cannot import faces(oedit/blender edited) and the XBOX 360 version which can't allow you import badges and picture files for the current time.

Its all about business, and yes, the PC is still a gaming hardware that is going strong, with its legacy still intact. But I think in a business sense, the only way for companies to get money is by focusing more on the next-gen consoles. But in saying that, the opportunities for making money is there for the PC, it just depends on the marketing and distribution strategy.
Take Steam for example, how many users are online and playing games via steam everyday. I do believe a platform like steam is the future in which PC games can be distributed via online.

Last edited:

Hardware capabilities and longevity of PC hardware aside, the $$ factor is just too big to ignore. Remember, just how much you can get a PC version of PES2009(with all its modding capabilities, e.g kitserver n Teamserver ;)) compared to a PS3 version in which you cannot import faces(oedit/blender edited) and the XBOX 360 version which can't allow you import badges and picture files for the current time.

Its all about business, and yes, the PC is still a gaming hardware that is going strong, with its legacy still intact. But I think in a business sense, the only way for companies to get money is by focusing more on the next-gen consoles. But in saying that, the opportunities for making money is there for the PC, it just depends on the marketing and distribution strategy.
Take Steam for example, how many users are online and playing games via steam everyday. I do believe a platform like steam is the future in which PC games can be distributed via online.
yes its all about money but when people get bored of the same sort of games and same sort of quality in graphics what then? people will look and prey that pc gaming pushes the gaming industy again.

crysis is currently the only game out that has pushed the game envelope in terms of graphics that no matter how much optimizasion u do on a console, it simply WONT handle it. we need more games like crysis, to help develope future next gen consoles because without pc gaming moving forward, consoles will be on a standstill.

Back
Top Bottom